• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What is the best technical or fundamental analysis and what is the difference between them?

Banned
      I am:
      ----

mony678 has much to be proud of mony678 has much to be proud of mony678 has much to be proud of mony678 has much to be proud of mony678 has much to be proud of mony678 has much to be proud of mony678 has much to be proud of mony678's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5.88 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default What is the best technical or fundamental analysis and what is the difference between them?

What is the best technical or fundamental analysis and what is the difference between them?

2. Thanks under the first post will be ignored for the purpose of distribution of prizes
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3.21 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,486 Times in 1,082 Posts

When it comes to choosing the best between fundamental and technical analysis in the forex trading market, well I think it depend on which on we are good at, there are some professionals at trading the news and many professionals at technical trading with different style.
      So I will say the majority will carry the vote.

About the differences between both.

Technical is more about reading as studying of the chart while fundamental the monitoring of news events, like Central banks and economic organizations make a lot of announcements every month about things like production, interest rates and inflation

Fundamental analysis tools are a bit easier
      to read but very dangerous to trade while technical is a bit complex but less dangerous

4. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,705.23 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,794 Times in 1,102 Posts

This question is as old as Forex itself, we come across it all the time, for me both of them are the same, if you are technical trader you also need to keep an eye on the fundamental if you trade fundamental you must also have knowledge about the technical,i will say they both compliment each other,it is fact that the fundamentals drive the market,it is the catalyst that makes price to move, that is why it is very important that we keep an eye on the news calendar,most news that drives the market crazy are usually news that the market is not expecting the surprise factor is what makes the market to move, for example if BOE unexpectedly increase interest rate today,it will be bullish for the GBP because it is not something the market is expecting and as such the big traders have not factored it into the market,one big mistakes traders make usually when the market is reacting to good or bad fundamental release is to be trading against that particular trend at that moment because price probably is approaching a support or resistance zone, when market is reacting to news like that support or resistance are broken with ease,it is better if we are not in the market already for us to wait for the volatility to reduce or for the market to be calm before doing any kind of technical analysis.

6. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

oluwafemi will become famous soon enough oluwafemi will become famous soon enough oluwafemi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Fundamental analysis can be used to analyze several trading instruments and include in currency rate and commodities. Fundamental is used as data such as the country's GDP, employment rate, profitability rate of the company and medical related factor soft the subject region, when trading shares, fundamental analysis can be applied to evaluate the performance of a company, news and environmental conditions. Factors such as current and future of a political stability and tourism rate would form the fundamental concept.
      • Technicall analysts are the individuals who believe the price charts contain all the information needed to make an investment decision. It applies mostly to short-term trading cycles. Reason behind this is that traders who seek short-term results are looking for minimal movements over short period softime.
      • Technical Analysis : it determines the short-term price movements of the securities. He does not believe in buying and holding of securities. Gives importance to total returns, i.e, the realized price less the price paid, plus dividend received.
      • Fundamental Analysis : Estimates the intrinsic value of shares and purchases them their market price is less than the intrinsic value. Sells the shares when the market value of shares is more than the intrinsic value and earns profit.
      Technician believes that trend will be repeated again and current movements can be used for studying the future trend. Where charts and tools are used to compare various price changes movements.

• Fundamental Analysis : There are no assumptions in fundamental analysis.
      •Technical Analysis : works on the basis of various assumptions which have been outlined earlier.

8. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Fine

GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,993.84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,227 Times in 1,419 Posts

In my understanding and from my experience as regards the Forex currency trading business, There is no analysis method or Indicator or trading tool or trading method that is best, Rather they are all good and works well depending on the exact ability of a Forex trader to use it successfully. A traders major focus should be solely on how to learn, understand and deploy any trading system or method and still make their profits at the end of the day.

The main difference that is easy to spot between the technical analysis and the Fundamental analysis is actually that Fundamental analysis involves using News releases as a basis of making analysis and generating signals, While the Technical analysis method involves the use of Indicators as a basis for making analysis before trades are opened.

10. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

AHT is a jewel in the rough AHT is a jewel in the rough AHT is a jewel in the rough AHT is a jewel in the rough AHT's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Fundamental analysis means when a trader want to trade on a pair then he find the news of those country and if the news is affect the pair then he need to be serious about trading on that pair. If I want to clear u more then we can say fundamental analysis mean news trading of a country which countries pair are traded in forex market. On the other hand technical analysis is a analysis which are doing based on chart. Past chart history are used for technical analysis. In forex we came to know market repeat again and again. For this reason technical analysis is also important.we use support , resistance , trendline base on technical analysis. For me both are important fundamental analysis and technical analysis. We can not avoid anything from trading.

12. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,302.46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,244 Posts

Technical analysis is the best way of analysis on Forex Business Because it is easy way for :
      - Defining the main Trend and the Temporarily trend .
      - Defining the resistance lines and the support lines .
      - Defining the good entry points that we can enter from it .
      - Knowing the saturation in the Market by the indicators .

So i see that technical analysis is the best way for the trading in Forex More than the Fundamental analysis because Fundamental analysis depends always at the News and the economic indicators and we Can't know the news Results previously and we can know it only after Releasing it And this always make a big volatility in the market make us unable to control on the trading so i see that the depends on the Technical analysis is the best and avoiding the trading Before and after Releasing the news is the best because the Fundamental analysis always Don't respect the technical analysis so avoiding the trading in its times Is the best if we want to trade based on the technical analysis only .

14. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,279.42 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,029 Times in 549 Posts

Technical analysis are carried out using the currency price chart on the trading platform. It involves the interpretation of various indicators, chart patterns, candle and bar formations, in order to determine profitable trading opportunity in the forex market. It operates on the premise that all the price action in the market eventually manifests itself on the chart.

Fundamental analysis is concerned with the interpretation of the underlying economic factors that drive currency prices in the forex market, with the help of the economic news releases, to determine profitable trading opportunity. The performance of a trader is enhanced by the application of both technical and fundamental analysis, so it is best to use both of them simultaneously.
      POSSIBILITIES ARE INFINITE IN THE FOREX MARKET, YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING !

16. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      273.46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,544 Times in 1,059 Posts

Technical analysis and Fundamental Analysis are different in their tools and objectives
      Fundamental Analysis uses economic data and reports to analyze the economic situation and thus make the decision to invest in the currency or not based on the strength and weakness of the economy without considering the price movement
      Technical analysis analyzes price action in the past to predict price movements in the future based on the price patterns that are formed during price movements
      Some use technical analysis only in trading and market analysis without paying attention to fundamental analysis
      Some use fundamental analysisonly without paying attention to technical analysis
      I see that both are successful but have trading weaknesses always
      The best choice is to combine both types of market analysis to get a more comprehensive and accurate look

18. Lamboghini
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Renan is just really nice Renan is just really nice Renan is just really nice Renan is just really nice Renan is just really nice Renan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      46.11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think both of them are very important as a provision for developing our skills predicting price movements. Where the basis of this fundamental analysis is closely related to the global economy, reports, profit and loss, the trade balance can have a profound effect on interest rates and this price index which you should know at every news release and you are always updated as a reference for making decisions.
      Technical analysis is also very important for you to develop related to patterns and trends as a reference for evaluating the price and volume before using it as a prediction of the direction of the next price movement.
      If you already understand the two methods according to the correct trading plan and money management, then you can expect to be profitable.
      Send regards for success!!!

20. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
    Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast