• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread

Thread: buy sell martingale EA

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Happy

zahidahsanshah is an unknown quantity at this point zahidahsanshah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default buy sell martingale EA

i am sharing this EA with u and i am using it from 3 month this is simple EA base on martingale strategy. i use this EA in one direction with 0.01 lot size for scalping please first use it on demo to understand how this EA works.
      Attached Files

2. The Following User Says Thank You to zahidahsanshah For This Useful Post:

Borneo Scalper (10-11-2018)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

grrla will become famous soon enough grrla's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zahidahsanshah View Post
      i am sharing this EA with u and i am using it from 3 month this is simple EA base on martingale strategy. i use this EA in one direction with 0.01 lot size for scalping please first use it on demo to understand how this EA works.

thank you for the share, i will make sure to test it on the demo first. There is no limitation or lock on it right?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to grrla For This Useful Post:

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Happy

Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes you can use it on any currency but i suggest you to use it on low spread pair and set starting lot size 0.01 and start it in the direction of market when market trending and volatility is high and also share results with us.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to zahidahsanshah For This Useful Post:

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      527.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,598 Times in 593 Posts

yes you can use it on any currency but i suggest you to use it on low spread pair and set starting lot size 0.01 and start it in the direction of market when market trending and volatility is high and also share results with us.
      what is the maximum number of positions this expert advisor will open? Any idea?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Borneo Scalper For This Useful Post:

grrla (10-12-2018)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Happy

Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

you can set by ur self in robot setting there is option pip setup you can set it for example if you set it 30 pip robot will send order after 30 pip farther market movement also robot increase the lot size and manage take profit.

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to zahidahsanshah for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (Yesterday), grrla (10-12-2018)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

grrla will become famous soon enough grrla's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

you can set by ur self in robot setting there is option pip setup you can set it for example if you set it 30 pip robot will send order after 30 pip farther market movement also robot increase the lot size and manage take profit.

anyone have good set file can share so we can test it together without making too many useless testing would be very good and much appreciated.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to grrla For This Useful Post:

Borneo Scalper (Yesterday)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

unirpitaps is on a distinguished road unirpitaps's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thenks for great forex robot share. I read before about the martingale ea's because manual martingale trading is too hard and too emotional and gets you but with this ea i think we are saved once more. i think i see somewhere it cost some money too but you have shared to us that is great.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to unirpitaps For This Useful Post:

Borneo Scalper (Yesterday)

15. ForexCopy
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      527.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,598 Times in 593 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by unirpitaps View Post
      Thenks for great forex robot share. I read before about the martingale ea's because manual martingale trading is too hard and too emotional and gets you but with this ea i think we are saved once more. i think i see somewhere it cost some money too but you have shared to us that is great.
      hard to find good free martingale expert advisor being share by people on the internet. Hope this one will be good

Reply to Thread