• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread

Thread: Tencent miraculous rise and where it is now...

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      276.41 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,004 Times in 403 Posts

Default Tencent miraculous rise and where it is now...

Tencent was one of the biggest companies right there along with Apple and Amazon but booking ridiculous gain as it rose up. But now it is replaced by Exxon as the last in the top 10. It's really hard to imagine how a big company such as Tencent went from the superstar pick to a falling knife. Some problems resulted in the demise of this tech company and no one could really predicted it. It will take a lot of power to bring it up again but let's just watch how the company perform.
      Traders don't know the future that is why traders need market scenarios.

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to Beautiful Quynh for this useful post.

Unregistered (3)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      371.07 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Tencent was one of the biggest companies right there along with Apple and Amazon but booking ridiculous gain as it rose up. But now it is replaced by Exxon as the last in the top 10. It's really hard to imagine how a big company such as Tencent went from the superstar pick to a falling knife. Some problems resulted in the demise of this tech company and no one could really predicted it. It will take a lot of power to bring it up again but let's just watch how the company perform.
      I think there are invisible hands working around on the background because this is a Chinese company and the U.S. is practically still locked in a trade war with them.
      It's hard to imagine the U.S. letting China win the competition bearing a communist way of life. If anything it will try to destroy that style of governance.
      The Chinese market is big though so I think it won't take that long for them to find a way to rise again because of the size of the market.

4. ForexCopy
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

newpsrcor is on a distinguished road newpsrcor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think the inside politics in every company very important and if the right people are not in the right place, bad decisions can be made and i once read that in big company even one small wrong decision can trigger series of other bad things that all drown the company down and if right people do not recover it quickly, it get out of control and company disappear into debts...

Reply to Thread