• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 10 13 14 15

Thread: shadi's - Trading journal

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Mmk20 has a spectacular aura about Mmk20 has a spectacular aura about Mmk20's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: shadi's - Trading journal

Quote Originally Posted by shadi View Post
      Good morning, my friends, I hope your conditions are fine, and that your trades have been going well all week.
      I'll start updating my journal with you today by analyzing the crude oil movement.
      Oil is still under sales pressure as it was unable to test the level of the 57.88 to face the oil pressure sold around the 57.37 level to back down again.
      Given the technical indicators
      All indications refer to the arrival of crude oil in the area of the albedo saturation, and confirmation of the downward trend.
      Accordingly, we expect the oil to be targeted at the level of 53.54, which is also a bearish target on the weekly timeframe, during which we recommend closing any open sales centers with the possibility of opening a portion of purchasing centers around this level.
      The alternative scenario is to break down the oil level 53.54 down to target 50 – 49 levels.
      Good luck to all
      مركز الخليج

---------- Post added at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

Good morning, my friends, I hope your conditions are fine, and that your trades have been going well all week.
      I'll start updating my journal with you today by analyzing the crude oil movement.
      Oil is still under sales pressure as it was unable to test the level of the 57.88 to face the oil pressure sold around the 57.37 level to back down again.
      All indications refer to the arrival of crude oil in the area of the albedo saturation, and confirmation of the downward trend.
      Accordingly, we expect the oil to be targeted at the level of 53.54, which is also a bearish target on the weekly timeframe, during which we recommend closing any open sales centers with the possibility of opening a portion of purchasing centers around this level.
      The alternative scenario is to break down the oil level 53.54 down to target 50 – 49 levels.
      Good luck to all
      مركز الخليج

Oil analysis
      Buyers began pushing oil prices to rise with an attempt to penetrate the resistance level at 57.30 and 100 moving average at 57.75. The ascending triangle is formed with a slope of bullish bottoms that meet this level. A move is expected in either direction, however, breaking the price over the cloud and approaching the relative power index from the threshold of the saturation, means that there is room for high oil before taking a decisive step.

Thanks  

Where am I?
      I am:
      Angelic

MominaDuraid is on a distinguished road MominaDuraid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good luck to all
      مركز الخليج

---------- Post added at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

Good luck to all
      مركز الخليج
      hey there how are you
      yes i am fine and i am new here, hoping to learn best things about trading. yes the crude oil is still on berish mood. i think the bus is out of fuel and it will go down town. i agree with your analysis and the crude oil will break the 53 and goes below to 50 . wihing you best luck and for who are willing to get some good pips on best selling times of crude oil.

Thanks  

3. ForexCopy
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

shoby will become famous soon enough shoby will become famous soon enough shoby's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good luck to all
      مركز الخليج

Good luck to all
      مركز الخليج
      Crude oil reached its historical support of $54.63 area. This is a strongl support and rejected hardly after testing it. Int he Daily time frame, crude oil continue its bullish trend and made a bullish candle. All indicators are showing bullish divergence on the big time frames. Many big traders has booked their profit now the buyers are preparing to take it up. I hope today we 'll see big up side move and that will hit the $62.30 resistance. Good Luck dear.

Name:  oil.PNG
Views: 7
Size:  35.8 KB

Thanks  

Closed Thread
    Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 10 13 14 15