• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: What is Forex Community Place?

Banned
      I am:
      ----

6sh has much to be proud of 6sh has much to be proud of 6sh has much to be proud of 6sh has much to be proud of 6sh has much to be proud of 6sh has much to be proud of 6sh has much to be proud of 6sh has much to be proud of 6sh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      229 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,050 Times in 775 Posts

Default Re: What is Forex Community Place?

Quote Originally Posted by loveyo View Post
      What is Forex Community place and it's importance?
      it is the place where you will find the most of the forex traders on the internet. as far as i can see, echofin is communication platform for traders hosts several trading chatrooms. anyone can create their own chatroom for their trading team. from my experience, echofin seems to be the standard for traders communication. the platform is free n' it comes with plenty of financial widgets, charts, super fast news feed, bloomberg tv, trading terminal n' bunch of other cool stuff.

2. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5094 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,171 Times in 3,158 Posts

Forex community place is that place where people can get more information about forex market by gossiping with each others, thats mean if you want to know something about forex or want to help others people about forex then you can ask or giving answer on that place. I think to join in forex communication place is most important for every trader who trade in forex market.

Why its important:
      If we join in forex communication place then we can get more knowledge from different countries people, we know for doing this business with successfully we need to have more knowledge and we can get it from that place and also getting mentor are not too easy, but if we provide our problem on that place then we can easily get lot of advice from expert trader, i think without joining any communication place we will never get actual information about this business.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

ibikunle has a spectacular aura about ibikunle has a spectacular aura about ibikunle has a spectacular aura about ibikunle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,272 Times in 358 Posts

This is a platform where traders both the beginner and the professionals traders come together to learn, share their trading insight, the mt5 forum is a perfect example of the Forex community place.
      but in some Forex community platform the social trading does take place which is beyond just sharing trading ideas, this platform allows traders to replicate the success enjoyed by professional and successful traders in the industry by copying their trade directly to our own trading account, very easy and simple, this platform allows trader with less experience to also benefit from the Forex market, without any real problem on the professional path.

5. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
    6. lamborghini
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4951 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,308 Times in 3,485 Posts

A Forex community place is a gathering of Forex traders for the purposes of interactions and information sharing, there are many communities out there where the knowledge about the Forex market is shared, but the best place to be is the mt5 forum because we have more members here who have the capacity to contribute meaningfully than any other Forex community place.

We don't just participate here and walk away, there is a reward for active participation which is a very good motivation for many new members who want to join us, a Forex community place is not meant to be a paid website, membership is always free. Become a member of of forum.mt5.com and enjoy many benefits.
      Check Out My Journal My Ichimoku+200 EMA Strategy

Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

8. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
    Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3