• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Zarlash's - Trading journal

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Dead

Zarlash will become famous soon enough Zarlash will become famous soon enough Zarlash's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Oil price update

Bullish Scenario
      Taking out and sustaining a rally over the Fibonacci level at $54.82 will signal the presence of buyers. If this move is able to generate enough upside momentum then look for the rally to extend into the major 50% level at $58.94.

Bearish Scenario
      A sustained move under $54.82 will signal the presence of sellers. The first downside target is a short-term pivot at $52.19. Aggressive counter-trend buyers could come in on a test of this level. If it fails to hold then look for the selling pressure to increase with $49.60 the next likely downside target.Name:  cc.png
Views: 16
Size:  88.9 KB

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Zarlash For This Useful Post:

fragile (Yesterday)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

mexima22 is on a distinguished road mexima22's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: Oil price update

Quote Originally Posted by Zarlash View Post
      Bullish Scenario
      Taking out and sustaining a rally over the Fibonacci level at $54.82 will signal the presence of buyers. If this move is able to generate enough upside momentum then look for the rally to extend into the major 50% level at $58.94.

Bearish Scenario
      A sustained move under $54.82 will signal the presence of sellers. The first downside target is a short-term pivot at $52.19. Aggressive counter-trend buyers could come in on a test of this level. If it fails to hold then look for the selling pressure to increase with $49.60 the next likely downside target.Attachment 94060
      according to me market is not going to bullish till this year because historical data shows that market in the December always bear because all the investor withdrawal their money for the charismas and the year years parties... but from the januarary market will again start the bull trend remember!!! in the 2018 market already make the high high of 72 t 74$ so it will test 45 to 40$ then again up to 80$ in the year of 2019!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mexima22 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Dead

Zarlash will become famous soon enough Zarlash will become famous soon enough Zarlash's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default USD/CHF Update

With nearly 100-pip range between 1.0010-05 and 0.9920-15 aptly limiting the USDCHF moves, the pair is presently expected to revisit the 0.9950 rest-point ahead of testing the 0.9915 range-support for one more time. However, pairís drop beneath the 0.9915 can quickly fetch it to 0.9885 and the 0.9860 marks ahead of highlighting the 0.9845 as a support. Meanwhile, an upside clearance of 1.0010 could propel the quote to 1.0050 and then to the 1.0080 resistances whereas pairís successful trading beyond 1.0080 enables it to aim for 1.0100 and the 1.0130 numbers to north.Name:  eeeeeeeeee.png
Views: 12
Size:  81.3 KB

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to Zarlash for this useful post.

Pk786 (Yesterday), shadi (Yesterday), yrt52 (Today)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

fragile is just really nice fragile is just really nice fragile is just really nice fragile is just really nice fragile's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: Oil price update

Bullish Scenario

Bearish Scenario
      A sustained move under $54.82 will signal the presence of sellers. The first downside target is a short-term pivot at $52.19. Aggressive counter-trend buyers could come in on a test of this level. If it fails to hold then look for the selling pressure to increase with $49.60 the next likely downside target.Attachment 94060
      Yes mate very good scenario on oil both bullish and bearish.
      But I think bearish will work as it is already going bearish wish you good luck enjoy trading.
      forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?141719-fragile-s-Trading-journal/page4

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Pk786 has a spectacular aura about Pk786 has a spectacular aura about Pk786 has a spectacular aura about Pk786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: USD/CHF Update

With nearly 100-pip range between 1.0010-05 and 0.9920-15 aptly limiting the USDCHF moves, the pair is presently expected to revisit the 0.9950 rest-point ahead of testing the 0.9915 range-support for one more time. However, pairís drop beneath the 0.9915 can quickly fetch it to 0.9885 and the 0.9860 marks ahead of highlighting the 0.9845 as a support. Meanwhile, an upside clearance of 1.0010 could propel the quote to 1.0050 and then to the 1.0080 resistances whereas pairís successful trading beyond 1.0080 enables it to aim for 1.0100 and the 1.0130 numbers to north.Attachment 94141
      According to the chart of M15, USDCHF formed the Bearish Symmetrical Triangle pattern. Trading recommendations: A breach of the lower border 0.9906 is likely to encourage a continuation of the downward trend.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

shadi is a splendid one to behold shadi is a splendid one to behold shadi is a splendid one to behold shadi is a splendid one to behold shadi is a splendid one to behold shadi is a splendid one to behold shadi is a splendid one to behold shadi is a splendid one to behold shadi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,008 Times in 469 Posts

Default Re: USD/CHF Update

With nearly 100-pip range between 1.0010-05 and 0.9920-15 aptly limiting the USDCHF moves, the pair is presently expected to revisit the 0.9950 rest-point ahead of testing the 0.9915 range-support for one more time. However, pairís drop beneath the 0.9915 can quickly fetch it to 0.9885 and the 0.9860 marks ahead of highlighting the 0.9845 as a support. Meanwhile, an upside clearance of 1.0010 could propel the quote to 1.0050 and then to the 1.0080 resistances whereas pairís successful trading beyond 1.0080 enables it to aim for 1.0100 and the 1.0130 numbers to north.Attachment 94141
      good analayis my friend, i think that the bearish trend seems to be taking place on the usdchf pair and thatís according to the green color shown by the Bollinger Bands indicator determining by that the main market direction. A sell signal is indicated from the Simple Moving Average indicator and that is by giving us buy signal.
      This pair can continue bearish trend, now current price at 0.9890 and strong resistent at level 0.9910 in hourly time frame. there is possible chance price will move to up side. then next low price is 0.9840

I suggest to entry SELL with stoploss at 0.9925 and take profit at 0.9840
      good luck

10. Demo contests
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

kemo87 will become famous soon enough kemo87 will become famous soon enough kemo87's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Oil has re-tested the previously breached support for the ascending sub-channel. Stochastic is approaching the overbought areas, while the pair is expected to push the pair back downwards and resume the expected bearish trend for the coming period, where our next target resides at 49.10, 52.25 The first condition for the continuation of the expected decline.

Reply to Thread
    Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6