• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 13 16 17 18

Thread: Mmk20's - Trading journal

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Amused

ELKHOLY is a splendid one to behold ELKHOLY is a splendid one to behold ELKHOLY is a splendid one to behold ELKHOLY is a splendid one to behold ELKHOLY is a splendid one to behold ELKHOLY is a splendid one to behold ELKHOLY is a splendid one to behold ELKHOLY is a splendid one to behold ELKHOLY's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,089 Times in 285 Posts

The GBP / NZD pair traded positively during today's trading but it has been met by a strong resistance line which has made it bounce back as it is shown on the daily chart. The price is now dropping as it reached 1.8485 and this makes us wait a bit until the close of the day's candle. Going up from that area is what we will see during the next trading session. I advise you to be cautious for that trade. I wish you success.

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to ELKHOLY for this useful post.

Mmk20 (12-06-2018), samymahrous (12-06-2018), Unregistered (1)

3. Lamboghini
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Bitchy

theknight is just really nice theknight is just really nice theknight is just really nice theknight is just really nice theknight is just really nice theknight's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: Mmk20's - Trading journal

Quote Originally Posted by Mmk20 View Post
      Good morning my friends update a journal

Analyze pair
      EUR GBP

Let's look at the four-hour chart. Tenkan-sen line is above Kijun-sen, the lines are horizontal . Confirmative line Chikou Span is crossing the price chart from above, current cloud is ascending. The instrument is trading below Tenkan-sen and Kijun-sen lines; the Bearish trend is still strong. One of the previous minimums of Chikou Span line is expected to be a support level (0.8890). The closest resistance level is Kijun-sen line (0.8902).

On the daily chart Tenkan-sen line is above Kijun-sen, the lines are horizontal . Confirmative line Chikou Span is crossing the price chart from above, current cloud is ascending. The instrument is trading above Tenkan-sen and Kijun-sen lines; the Bullish trend is still strong. The closest support level is Tenkan-sen line (0.8877). One of the previous maximums of Chikou Span line is expected to be a resistance level (0.8920).

On the both charts the instrument is still falling. It is recommended to open short positions at current price with Take Profit at the level of previous minimum of Chikou Span line (0.8860) and Stop Loss at the level of Kijun-sen line (0.8911).

Analyze pair
      GBP NZD

Let's look at the four-hour chart. Tenkan-sen line is below Kijun-sen, the lines are horizontal . Confirmative line Chikou Span is approaching the price chart from below, current cloud is descending. The instrument has entered the cloud. Borders of the cloud serve as the closest support (1.8419) and resistance (1.8625) levels

On the daily chart Tenkan-sen line is below Kijun-sen, the lines are horizontal . Confirmative line Chikou Span is below the price chart, current cloud is descending. The instrument is trading below Tenkan-sen and Kijun-sen lines; the Bearish trend is still strong. One of the previous minimums of Chikou Span line is expected to be a support level (1.8336). The closest resistance level is Tenkan-sen line (1.8628).

It is recommended to open long positions at current price with Take Profit at the level of previous maximum of Chikou Span (1.8628) line and Stop Loss at the level of Kijun-sen line (1.8422).
      Today gbp/nzd current rate : 14.84099
      Today by observing all the routine of the chart carefully i have come to knwo that
      the most suitable and profitable selling point will be 1.84000
      and today the most profitable buy point will be 1.84856
      Smile&Never lose hope....just smile

5. The Following User Says Thank You to theknight For This Useful Post:

Mmk20 (12-06-2018)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

samymahrous is a jewel in the rough samymahrous is a jewel in the rough samymahrous is a jewel in the rough samymahrous's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Analyze pair
      EUR GBP

Let's look at the four-hour chart. Tenkan-sen line is above Kijun-sen, the lines are horizontal . Confirmative line Chikou Span is crossing the price chart from above, current cloud is ascending. The instrument is trading below Tenkan-sen and Kijun-sen lines; the Bearish trend is still strong. One of the previous minimums of Chikou Span line is expected to be a support level (0.8890). The closest resistance level is Kijun-sen line (0.8902).

On the daily chart Tenkan-sen line is above Kijun-sen, the lines are horizontal . Confirmative line Chikou Span is crossing the price chart from above, current cloud is ascending. The instrument is trading above Tenkan-sen and Kijun-sen lines; the Bullish trend is still strong. The closest support level is Tenkan-sen line (0.8877). One of the previous maximums of Chikou Span line is expected to be a resistance level (0.8920).

On the both charts the instrument is still falling. It is recommended to open short positions at current price with Take Profit at the level of previous minimum of Chikou Span line (0.8860) and Stop Loss at the level of Kijun-sen line (0.8911).

Analyze pair
      GBP NZD

Let's look at the four-hour chart. Tenkan-sen line is below Kijun-sen, the lines are horizontal . Confirmative line Chikou Span is approaching the price chart from below, current cloud is descending. The instrument has entered the cloud. Borders of the cloud serve as the closest support (1.8419) and resistance (1.8625) levels

On the daily chart Tenkan-sen line is below Kijun-sen, the lines are horizontal . Confirmative line Chikou Span is below the price chart, current cloud is descending. The instrument is trading below Tenkan-sen and Kijun-sen lines; the Bearish trend is still strong. One of the previous minimums of Chikou Span line is expected to be a support level (1.8336). The closest resistance level is Tenkan-sen line (1.8628).

It is recommended to open long positions at current price with Take Profit at the level of previous maximum of Chikou Span (1.8628) line and Stop Loss at the level of Kijun-sen line (1.8422).
      Hello Dear,
      Congrats about you active analyses in your trading journal, i will share you my view about EURGBP, this pair start it's trading this week above the weekly pivot 0.8868 and above the monthly pivot 0.8819, so i expect if it fall down in the next few hours to this levels, it will be a good chance for going long with it, and our target will be 0.8980, stop lose closing 4H candle below the monthly level 0.8819.

Have a good day.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to samymahrous For This Useful Post:

Mmk20 (12-06-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

shadi is a splendid one to behold shadi is a splendid one to behold shadi is a splendid one to behold shadi is a splendid one to behold shadi is a splendid one to behold shadi is a splendid one to behold shadi is a splendid one to behold shadi is a splendid one to behold shadi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,008 Times in 469 Posts

Analyze pair
      EUR GBP

Analyze pair
      GBP NZD

The prices of EUR/GBP have greatly expanded over the past time, so that the price is close to strong resistance levels with 3 anchors, if the price penetration resistance line levels at 0.8930 prices and the closure above them is an opportunity to buy with targets up to 0.8990, if it stays below these levels and stability below, the sale And landing are the strongest.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to shadi For This Useful Post:

Mmk20 (12-06-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Relaxed

matrixino has a reputation beyond repute matrixino has a reputation beyond repute matrixino has a reputation beyond repute matrixino has a reputation beyond repute matrixino has a reputation beyond repute matrixino has a reputation beyond repute matrixino has a reputation beyond repute matrixino has a reputation beyond repute matrixino has a reputation beyond repute matrixino has a reputation beyond repute matrixino has a reputation beyond repute matrixino's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,240 Times in 745 Posts

Analyze pair
      EUR GBP

Analyze pair
      GBP NZD

Good analytics, my friend
      Regarding the GBP / NZ pair, I see that it climbed from the support line of 1.8270 and is expected to continue in the upside direction targeting the next resistance line 1.8980
      good luck
      I wish you a week full of profits

11. The following 8 users say Thank You to matrixino for this useful post.

arda (12-06-2018), Mmk20 (12-06-2018), Unregistered (6)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

arda is a glorious beacon of light arda is a glorious beacon of light arda is a glorious beacon of light arda is a glorious beacon of light arda is a glorious beacon of light arda is a glorious beacon of light arda's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Analyze pair
      EUR GBP

Analyze pair
      GBP NZD

gbpnzd daily chart
      The pair is moving in a strong bearish direction but is now heading for correction
      I prefer not to enter the buy as long as the trend is bearish
      the price came close to resistance levels and therefore the best wait for selling when bearish candle formed at the resistance level

13. The Following User Says Thank You to arda For This Useful Post:

Mmk20 (12-06-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Mmk20 is a name known to all Mmk20 is a name known to all Mmk20 is a name known to all Mmk20 is a name known to all Mmk20 is a name known to all Mmk20 is a name known to all Mmk20's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

USD/CAD: the upward momentum maintains

Current trend

Since the beginning of this week, the USD/CAD pair has grown by more than 250 points due to a decrease in demand for CAD and a moderate growth of USD. The price easily broke the local maximum of the end of June at 1.3390, which was a strong resistance level. CAD is under pressure of a rapid decline in oil prices and a drop in the activity of the energy sector. The US dollar, in turn, gradually strengthens its position.

Today and tomorrow, in the United States a number of key releases that may affect the pair, will be released: labor market data, including Nonfarm Payrolls, statistics on Production Orders, as well as key indices.

Support and resistance

In the short term, the upward momentum will raise the instrument to key resistance levels. If the US releases on the labor market are positive, the price may grow significantly. Now, the pair has almost reached the next serious resistance at the level of 1.3450. From this level, the pair may drop and move under the influence of trading sentiment and macroeconomic statistics. The long-term and medium-term trends remain upward, which means it is worth opening long positions, perhaps just after the downward correction.

Technical indicators confirm the growth forecast, the volumes of long MACD positions are growing, Bollinger bands are directed upwards.

The Resistance levels are 1.3450, 1.3530, 1.3570, 1.3595, 1.3610, 1.3650.

Support levels: 1.3390, 1.3375, 1.3355, 1.3290, 1.3225, 1.3170.

Trading tips

It is relevant to open pending long positions from the levels of 1.3375, 1.3355, 1.3290 with the target at 1.3530 and stop loss 1.3240.

Reply to Thread
    Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 13 16 17 18