• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Mmk20's - Trading journal

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Mmk20 is a splendid one to behold Mmk20 is a splendid one to behold Mmk20 is a splendid one to behold Mmk20 is a splendid one to behold Mmk20 is a splendid one to behold Mmk20 is a splendid one to behold Mmk20 is a splendid one to behold Mmk20's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      195 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Mmk20's - Trading journal

Hello how are everyone in the Forex trading forum MT5 I'm a new member here here in this article I will put all my daily analysis and analytics about Forex and trades that I enter and about the strategy I work in the forex market I like the technical analysis is a third in the D First and also basic analysis, I hope to get my work like all of you 

Pair Analysis USD CHF
      I expect the rise of the pair that is 1.0030 and from this accidental area I expect to fall from it if the trend is broken on the 4 hours chart with the goals shown the Red balloon good luck for all while keeping in mind Capital Management

2. The following 14 users say Thank You to Mmk20 for this useful post.

forexianz (10-29-2018), freshtulips (10-30-2018), Gjhon (10-30-2018), Moody17 (10-30-2018), Randamahros (11-21-2018), SimpleKami (10-30-2018), Unregistered (8)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5751 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,400 Times in 3,364 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mmk20 View Post
      Hello how are everyone in the Forex trading forum MT5 I'm a new member here here in this article I will put all my daily analysis and analytics about Forex and trades that I enter and about the strategy I work in the forex market I like the technical analysis is a third in the D First and also basic analysis, I hope to get my work like all of you 

Pair Analysis USD CHF
      I expect the rise of the pair that is 1.0030 and from this accidental area I expect to fall from it if the trend is broken on the 4 hours chart with the goals shown the Red balloon good luck for all while keeping in mind Capital Management

Hello mmk. Welcome to this section and this section is the most active section on MT5 Forum. I hope you can stay active and I am sure you will get good reward for being active. Well, regarding to your chart, you seems to use trendline, support and resistance, moving average and RSI indicators. It is good for you since if you use trendline and support and resistance, then it will be enough for you to make money.

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to forexianz for this useful post.

Gjhon (10-30-2018), Mmk20 (10-30-2018), Unregistered (2)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Gjhon is a splendid one to behold Gjhon is a splendid one to behold Gjhon is a splendid one to behold Gjhon is a splendid one to behold Gjhon is a splendid one to behold Gjhon is a splendid one to behold Gjhon is a splendid one to behold Gjhon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      87 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Pair Analysis USD CHF

Hi mmk, great welcome to this section.Hopefully we can share some idea and analysis to make profit together and to improved my trading.My advise is you must stay active to get huge bonus from this forum.

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to Gjhon for this useful post.

6sh (10-31-2018), Mmk20 (10-30-2018), ringgoariyuri (11-01-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

freshtulips will become famous soon enough freshtulips's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Red face

Hello hope your are good in health and have high hopes. First of all I would like to welcome you in this MT5 community it’s very good place . Thanks for sharing your analysis will be looking forward for your next sharing. I think the trend will break so wish you best of luck

8. The Following User Says Thank You to freshtulips For This Useful Post:

Mmk20 (10-30-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Mmk20 is a splendid one to behold Mmk20 is a splendid one to behold Mmk20 is a splendid one to behold Mmk20 is a splendid one to behold Mmk20 is a splendid one to behold Mmk20 is a splendid one to behold Mmk20 is a splendid one to behold Mmk20's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      195 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Peace be upon you and Allahs mercy I hope everyone will be fine Gary Update the journal deal yesterday deal USD CHF
      Stabha closing the candle four hours above the current summit and this is going on for the goal and we may modify the target to become farther. Remember Allah
      Last edited by Mmk20; 10-30-2018 at 11:13 AM.

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to Mmk20 for this useful post.

Mustansir Hussain (10-31-2018), shadi (10-30-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Moody17 is a splendid one to behold Moody17 is a splendid one to behold Moody17 is a splendid one to behold Moody17 is a splendid one to behold Moody17 is a splendid one to behold Moody17 is a splendid one to behold Moody17 is a splendid one to behold Moody17's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      268 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Pair Analysis USD CHF

Welcome my dear brother How are you I wish you a happy time and to make a good profit the pair is moving in the upward direction. The pair is now breaking the trend and re-testing it in the short term I'm going to enter a sale from the resistance 0.9976 and my target will be short and it is support 0.9940 which is almost thirty-five Almost a point for short-term traders to reconcile all the fellow Members.

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to Moody17 for this useful post.

Mmk20 (10-30-2018), Mustansir Hussain (10-31-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      Cheerful

SimpleKami will become famous soon enough SimpleKami's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      172 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Pair Analysis USD CHF

Asalamoalikum! How are you my brother?

I welcome you here in this forum and i hope you will share all of your experience with us and we will make ourselves better with helping each other and ALLAH SW will help us achieve our goals and we will get success.

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to SimpleKami for this useful post.

Mmk20 (10-30-2018), Mustansir Hussain (10-31-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

shadi has a brilliant future shadi has a brilliant future shadi has a brilliant future shadi has a brilliant future shadi has a brilliant future shadi has a brilliant future shadi has a brilliant future shadi has a brilliant future shadi has a brilliant future shadi has a brilliant future shadi has a brilliant future shadi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      430 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,821 Times in 739 Posts

Peace be upon you and Allahs mercy I hope everyone will be fine Gary Update the journal deal yesterday deal USD CHF
      Stabha closing the candle four hours above the current summit and this is going on for the goal and we may modify the target to become farther. Remember Allah
      Welcome dear friend, you seem to be a new member with us here in the forum MT5, I would like to welcome you among us, and remind you that this forum contains the finest friends, and you will find all the support and backing of them.
      Now I would like to share my analysis about the USD/CHF pair, and please accept it from me
      The pair of USD/CHF resumed its positive trades yesterday to settle above the 1.0000 barrier, which supports the continuation of our expectations for an effective upward trend in the coming period, approaching our main expected target at 1.0055, indicating that the penetration of this level will extend the pair gains to 1.0105 and then 1.0170 as following main stations.

Be aware that the continuation of the expected height depends on the stability above the 0.9945 level.

The range of trading expected for the day between 0.9960 support and 1.0105 resistance
      I wish you luck, my friend, and a strong start hopefully

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to shadi for this useful post.

Mmk20 (10-31-2018), Mustansir Hussain (10-31-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      Innocent

Mustansir Hussain is a splendid one to behold Mustansir Hussain is a splendid one to behold Mustansir Hussain is a splendid one to behold Mustansir Hussain is a splendid one to behold Mustansir Hussain is a splendid one to behold Mustansir Hussain is a splendid one to behold Mustansir Hussain is a splendid one to behold Mustansir Hussain's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      551 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

w.Salam dear and good morning hope you are doing very good and achieving the good profits from the usd/chf it is in strong bullish trend so if you are in sell than please close the trade or if you are in the buy trade than it will be good for you than already you have achieved the good pips

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Mustansir Hussain For This Useful Post:

Mmk20 (10-31-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      195 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good morning, my friends.
      Update the newspaper now analyze the pair GBP JPY
      If the downward trend is broken on the indicator (red arrow), wait for the 4-hour candle to be closed. In the event of closing the candle and the stability of the indicator over the trend after the fracture is a buying signal for the husband hopefully and the target is 144.36 on the price (blue arrow) Falling for the black line would be a second chance to buy hopefully..

20. The following 2 users say Thank You to Mmk20 for this useful post.

shadi (11-03-2018), ZaraIqbal (10-31-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast