• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 10 13 14 15

Thread: theknight's - Trading journal

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      365.61 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,606 Times in 1,225 Posts

Default Re: theknight's - Trading journal

Quote Originally Posted by theknight View Post
      Good morning for all my visitors to my journal i hope you a profitable day these days we are at the end of the year all of us have to be care in trading because the market is so dangerous at these day

My first analysis today will be on eurchf
      Looking at 4h hours we can see a strong support area shown in blue colour on the chart now iam waiting for a price action from this area.i will buy the pair from now and my stop loss will be a close for two candles under the determined area on the chart
      مركز الخليج

The second pair and opportunity today on apair we talked about before this pair is USDCHF.
      ‌Also looking on the 4h hours also we can see a strong level the pair reflects from it this level is at 0.9850 after breaking this level i think we will see a big fall on the pair also this pair is so weak in its movement waiting now is needed on the pair.we can also buy the the pair as a correction but it is not recommended
      مركز الخليج
      With what i am seeing with the EURCHF, i think that the pair will be falling further, there is no strength in EUR for now, that will help the CHF to be winning it the more. And as for the trading of USDCHF, I guess that this pair might make some retracement, but after all, if the market is staying below the resistance at 0.9996, it should be falling further in no time, get ready for this.

2. ForexCopy
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,352 Times in 952 Posts

Good morning for all my visitors to my journal i hope you a profitable day these days we are at the end of the year all of us have to be care in trading because the market is so dangerous at these day

Looking at 4h hours we can see a strong support area shown in blue colour on the chart now iam waiting for a price action from this area.i will buy the pair from now and my stop loss will be a close for two candles under the determined area on the chart
      مركز الخليج

The second pair and opportunity today on apair we talked about before this pair is USDCHF.
      ‌Also looking on the 4h hours also we can see a strong level the pair reflects from it this level is at 0.9850 after breaking this level i think we will see a big fall on the pair also this pair is so weak in its movement waiting now is needed on the pair.we can also buy the the pair as a correction but it is not recommended
      مركز الخليج
      The pair is bearish as shown on the four-hour frame as the pair recently reacted with negative pressure to note that it failed to consolidate without stable pivotal support at 1.1289, confirming the release from the sideways range to start forming strong negative trades at 1.1255. The stability of broken support and the formation of a new resistance confirms the continuation of the negative to expect the pair to attract the price during the period close to 1.1219, reaching around 1.1162 medium term trading

4. The Following User Says Thank You to King012 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

shoby is a glorious beacon of light shoby is a glorious beacon of light shoby is a glorious beacon of light shoby is a glorious beacon of light shoby is a glorious beacon of light shoby's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

مركز الخليج

مركز الخليج
      EURCHF got a good support after reaching the support area. this level is a big support level that has given a good support in past for EURCHF and pushed the price to the upward again, here we can hope that it will proved solid support and push the price again to upside and give a positive trading

Reply to Thread
    Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 10 13 14 15