• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: use small tp when using high lots.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

HusnainAslam will become famous soon enough HusnainAslam will become famous soon enough HusnainAslam's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes it is a good way to get big profit with less investment but it's not an easy it has too much risk involved you may washed out your account very quickly so be careful before doing this you need to first increase enough knowledge and experience and must have a powerful strategy then you can take test risk so if you want to make a powerful strategy you must use demo account where you can make different strategies and then test them if any of your strategy work according to your expectations then you can use that strategy in your real account

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Fine

kaashali will become famous soon enough kaashali's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: use small tp when using high lots.

yes am agree .. when you are working on high lot always use small tp and dont be greedy ,, sometime markte move fastly against of your order and if your lot it higfht may be in few minuts your accout will be wash so use smaal tp and always use stoploss in trading to sucure your account from big lost

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Stresses

bablu7832 is just really nice bablu7832 is just really nice bablu7832 is just really nice bablu7832 is just really nice bablu7832's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,376.06 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes friend using small lot size while trading is very important as Forex is a highly risky and volatile market,so movement is highly uncertain.So no one can predict the future direction of trend with 100% accuracy.If we use big lot size then we can make big profits but if we enter in wrong position then we will also face big loss and margin call.So now I avoid using big lot size.Trade with proper money management in order to survive in market for long time.

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,533.86 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,929 Times in 880 Posts

First of all congratulation guys that you have taken a very important point here. How much lot will be this is a very easy question to answer but because of our greed and emotion, we do not follow that calculation. But we do practice a big lot but small pips and small lot long target. Human being holds very natural things that he never wants to take a loss. I see trader keep on waiting till margin call but he never closes his negative trade. Every trader needs to know this reality. How long keep his floating loss and how long he holds his floating profit. If anyone can develop his knowledge at this point he might quick back to profitable trading.
      "Big movement create emotion and greedy"

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

ibikunle has a spectacular aura about ibikunle has a spectacular aura about ibikunle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i really dont think the take profit we use really does whether or not we use high lot size, i think what we really to always worry about is our stop loss, i think its the other way around, i think we need to use tight stop loss when we trade with big lot size. this way our capital will be protected from getting a margin calls .
      as a matter of fact its not even advisable to use high lot size when we dont have enough capital to withstand the consequences, so its better to always trade safe.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ibikunle For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

dulals668 will become famous soon enough dulals668 will become famous soon enough dulals668's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      653.08 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

No, I don't agree with this opinion that if we open a trade with big lot size then better is small tp. At first I want to say that we should open a trade with guess. We should always trade with good and perfect analysis. So if we can be sure that our analysis is good then we should set tp with analyze base. And it should be risk reward ratio will be at least 1:1.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Twisted

johan9900 is on a distinguished road johan9900's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes dear you are saying right. We should use small TP means at a small distance TP is to be placed while putting high trade lots. Scalping gives us good profit while big lots but some time in certain movement ho forex market our one trade will destroy all scalping profit. So extreme care should be taken while placing high lots so that account will remain at safe level. SL must be set in every trade

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

zahidmazhar is on a distinguished road zahidmazhar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes of course dear i am totally agreed with you because when place an order in any pair we must know the capital , it's equity, margin every thing concerning to our account and if we place order with some big lot we should adiust our take profit limit in very shorter count so we can earn profit and this strategy is also called a scalping strategy

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Inspired

forexmaster2018 will become famous soon enough forexmaster2018 will become famous soon enough forexmaster2018's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well it depends on the analyses of a trader if a trader is experienced his big lot size with big tp works for him. But those having little experience they should always select small lot size and small tp. Usually they dont have much experience that how markets move in short or long term so it is good for them to select small lot sizes.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Fine

Arslanjaved is on a distinguished road Arslanjaved's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Post Make small Pip with small lotsize.

Yes Dear you are absolutely Right. we can make money by using big lotsize and earn small pips within short Time. This strategy helps us to earn a lot of Money within short Time.

Reply to Thread
    Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast