• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: use small tp when using high lots.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

tahi has a spectacular aura about tahi has a spectacular aura about tahi has a spectacular aura about tahi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: use small tp when using high lots.

it is very true and good idea which you told in this thread,because on big lot size order you can not make long trade because it can washed out your account so first try to always open small lot size orders for better trade but if you have open big lot size order then set the take profit point small so your order will close quickly in profit

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Chatty

Niazi1122 will become famous soon enough Niazi1122's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If anybody is new at forex forum he do not trade on a big lot. First learn then start trading otherwise he may loss his amount. But if anybody trade on a big lot then select sl with close margin so that your loss may not increase. Sl and tp are the best indicator in forex trading.

3. The following 2 users say Thank You to Niazi1122 for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

jimi555 is on a distinguished road jimi555's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Small lot size beet for.survival in market. Usually we have small capital and can't afford big lot.size because its a big cause of account wash. Try small lot size and I think tp should place at 100 to 200 pips. By donig this we can get a small profit but our account remains safe

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Kingkhan2288 will become famous soon enough Kingkhan2288's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes exactly thanks for this informative and learning post.your suggestions are very good and its nice idea that if you use the high volume then it is very important to set the target just 10_20 pips and get earnings it's also called scalping strategy in which the trading targets are very short term trading

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      611.22 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Using higher lots should conform the proper settings in as far as risk level is concern, if you risk 10% or more on every trade just to gain big this is dangerous because their is no assurance that every trade is a winner and when those consecutive loses comes, plus the fact that risking big will bring more emotional pressures in the part of the trader that is prone to making trading mistakes. But in the general level a trader must always maintained good RR ratio all the time in his trading, most traders use small tp big sl style of trading and this is one of the reason why majority of traders fail in this business. If you want to have long term success in trading always hold on to the saying "minimize your losses and maximize your winners".

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

abbasali is on a distinguished road abbasali's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      90.25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

First of all high lots are not good for a small funded account, always try to open a lot as compare to the account. Select a percentage of the risk factor If the account size is bigger then the big lot is not bad. But in case a trader have a small funded account then it's better for him to open a small lot.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

fariaa has a spectacular aura about fariaa has a spectacular aura about fariaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      105.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I support to you but not better on every traders, because every newbie traders not high experience and knowledge, in this big lot use is very risky and in a moment ended your trading balance. So, every newbie traders small lot use is better for become a good traders and earning take profit. But old traders or experience traders using high lot and money making hug profit.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

rana sajid will become famous soon enough rana sajid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In case of using high or moderate lot size it will be better for our trading that we should place tp in little bit movement so that we can take profit much earlier and our trade should be safe if the market change in reverse order we don't have risk of loss . On other side same way put the stop loss In very minor movement. Because the setting of lot size is high we can't take a risk of huge loss just put the stop loss according to the situation of the market that should be not away .
      صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم

10. Demo contests
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Rose20 is just really nice Rose20 is just really nice Rose20 is just really nice Rose20 is just really nice Rose20's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes friends if you are a trader then you must keep in mind that always trade carefully and if you use high leverage and high lot then your to should be low and vice versa because forex is not a simple business it is a very risky business and high lot and leverage sometimes gives huge loss so trade safely to protect your capital.

Reply to Thread
    Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5