• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7

Thread: It is better to lose a little rather than lose all (Part 5)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Chatty

Niazi1122 will become famous soon enough Niazi1122 will become famous soon enough Niazi1122's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: It is better to lose a little rather than lose all (Part 5)

When we set a trade we must set stop loss and take profit limit. It is very useful for securing of our account but if we don't use them we cam washout our account. So ot is better to use them for the safety of oir account. Because ot is better to loss rather then loss all.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

demitri86 will become famous soon enough demitri86 will become famous soon enough demitri86's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,940.59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

of course, when you lose a little amount you have the chance to recover the loss, not just that, you'll be surviving in the market and you can then hunt profits from new opportunities, it's because as i say always the market is full of opportunities and the lucky trader is the one who can stay alive on the market and get profits from big opportunities while others are quiting

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Kiza Elric is on a distinguished road Kiza Elric's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think to trade profitably and to stay safe for life time a trader must need both money and risk management which is called standard trading process. So before selecting the broker must ensure that they allow money and risk management technology. Forex4you is a reliable and supportive broker who give both risk and money management process by giving low spread from 0 pips and by giving stop loss, trail stop or take profit system to control the loss.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Inspired

Shahzad544 is an unknown quantity at this point Shahzad544's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello friends forever is a very good business and the question is that it is better to loss little rather than loss all because forex is a business in which we get money profit and also we get lost so when we make the trade in that case we don't know that we get the profit or loss if we make a trade and even it is going to the loss we do it with patience and if you know that it will go to which last it is better that close it with a little loss and if you know that market will rise up after a little loss so then don't close the little last trade because when market will rise up you will get profit

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Tahirachemist81 is on a distinguished road Tahirachemist81's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

And disregarded all decks margaritas agree with that he has this stop loss every time to minimize our losses such messages so far that if I will write any place forgetting to eat then we didnít get maximum loss or washed our account rather than having a minimum plus Trader Joeís so for district is the Play go stop loss is very good efforts are planning on Saturday which minimize our lo

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

tahi is a jewel in the rough tahi is a jewel in the rough tahi is a jewel in the rough tahi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

most of the traders don't want to loos money in trading so that's why they don't use that stop loss and they never close their orders in loss and they wait for reversal of market,if market came reverse then they recover loss but if market don't come reverse then they loos all their capital,that is not right small loss is better then all lose so always use stop loss so you loos small not all

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

kanyB1 has much to be proud of kanyB1 has much to be proud of kanyB1 has much to be proud of kanyB1 has much to be proud of kanyB1 has much to be proud of kanyB1 has much to be proud of kanyB1 has much to be proud of kanyB1 has much to be proud of kanyB1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      151.59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,046 Times in 428 Posts

You are just too correct because losing a little is much more better because there is no need to dry up our account. losing a little simply means that you have to be using a smaller lot size to ensure that when a loss occurs it wont cost so much, because losing in the market is never too bad but making sure that those little loss does not cause a lot of damage to your trading.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

emadomda is an unknown quantity at this point emadomda's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

MetaTrader is an electronic trading platform developed by MetaQuotes Software Corp. for Forex trading, CFDs, stocks, futures and online options. The platform provides advanced graphic features (multiple integrated indicators), multiple account types, multi-window platform management, and the ability to place all types of market orders (except for one OCO), as well as advanced features such as the nearby programming language

Reply to Thread
    Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7