• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 16 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Thread: EUR/USD (part 80)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

amine ff is just really nice amine ff is just really nice amine ff is just really nice amine ff is just really nice amine ff's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,246 Times in 546 Posts

Default Re: EUR/USD (part 80)

The EURUSD is still facing resistance and selling pressure around the 1.1382 level but remains at the top of the 1.1300 level below the previous low. In view of the technical indicators Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating signs of recovery. Therefore, we expect the EURUSD to breach the 1.1382 level targeting 1.1435 - 1.1473 - 1.1500, and this scenario would fail if the EURUSD breaks the 1.1300 level. The alternative scenario is to break the EURUSD level of 1.1269 down to the 1.1215 level.

2. The following 9 users say Thank You to amine ff for this useful post.

Unregistered (9)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Elliot_Trend is a glorious beacon of light Elliot_Trend is a glorious beacon of light Elliot_Trend is a glorious beacon of light Elliot_Trend is a glorious beacon of light Elliot_Trend is a glorious beacon of light Elliot_Trend is a glorious beacon of light Elliot_Trend's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      16.32 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The range of 1.1395, which was allocated earlier, really turned out to be an important level at which sales were opened. Buyers managed to make the price increase again, but this growth did not bring any support. The impulse growth was replaced by a strong fall in the price.
      Additional conditions for sales were also confirmed.

After the initial price increase, the price began to fully work out the downward impulses that occurred in advance.
      The price reduction broke through the level of 1.1380, but there was no test of the level, so there was no entry according to the basic conditions of the trading system. The sale was opened on the basis of additional conditions and the target for this sale was insignificant.
      If we consider sales, the first signal for this will be a breakout of the 1.1320 level.
      Price consolidation below this level will be a condition for opening a position.
      The nearest resistance level is in the range of 1.1270, so a take profit order should be better placed here.
      Stop loss order should be placed after the breakout of the 1.1380 level. This level will be the nearest resistance.

Name:  1.PNG
Views: 293
Size:  140.1 KB

Now, it is better for us to consider purchases. The first signal of possible growth is a failed attempt to break through the level of 1.1320. The presence of two candles with great shadows indicates the weakness of sellers. Besides, this level is a test of the broken triangle, to which I have referred earlier.
      Due to the creation of such conditions, I opened the purchase. The nearest resistance level is at 1.1380, so I am going to close the position with a profit at this level.
      If you want to close the purchase using a stop loss order, it should be done after the breakout of the 1.1270 level, which is the next support.
      If buyers manage to break through the level of 1.1380, this will be another signal for growth. The condition for entering will be the price consolidation above it.
      Take profit order for this purchase should be placed at the level of 1.1420.

Name:  2.PNG
Views: 65
Size:  134.6 KB

The market profile indicates that at the level of 1.1395, there is still a significant range of sales.
      Above this level, there is the level with a small volume; the price will try to test this level.
      In addition, on the way to growth to 1.1415, there is another level with a small volume that the price can test in the very near future.

Name:  3.PNG
Views: 795
Size:  69.9 KB

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

TraderGeorge has a spectacular aura about TraderGeorge has a spectacular aura about TraderGeorge's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      14.11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Intraday trading.
      Today, as for the EUR/USD pair, there is a southern signal. The targets are 1.1300, 1.1290, and 1.1250.
      The cancellation of the south within the day is 1.1370.
      I am going to wait for a pullback and sell on the signal of M15. At the moment, EUR/USD is in the south, but if it pulls back to 1.1370, the north will be canceled within the day. In general, I see that distant targets are not in priority now.
      I think that if the EUR/USD pair goes south, it should go straight down from here, because if there is a pullback, the south will freeze for a couple of days. Here, there is no comfortable point to enter, and there is no place to set a stop loss order. Well, since everything with the Australian dollar went well for me, I decided not to touch EUR/USD, let it pull back and then I will decide what to do.

Name:  6.PNG
Views: 259
Size:  55.2 KB

According to H1, we have a clear signal towards the south. My signals can be broken only in the flat; the match of the news and my signals is 70 percent.
      Well, H1 faces the south and there is a signal towards the south, which means that we should find an entry for sales. I will wait for a pullback and then enter. There is also another option. The conditions will be created within the day, then it will be possible to enter. Our main task is to place a stop loss order properly.

Name:  7.PNG
Views: 61
Size:  50.5 KB

The trading range remains the same, the top is 1.1570, the bottom is 1.1130.
      And the intraday levels change every day, the top is 1.1418, the bottom is 1.1346. Yesterday, the level confirming the direction was broken down, the Americans overdid it yesterday. In general, today, I expect a movement from the current levels to the south or a flat until tomorrow or the American session.

Name:  8.PNG
Views: 65
Size:  69.4 KB

As for H4, I see some changes. There was an extended range, and then it narrowed.

Name:  9.PNG
Views: 702
Size:  63.0 KB

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,842.09 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,194 Times in 2,416 Posts

EURUSD ANALYSIS: DEC. 5, 2018
      For the past few trading days, the eurusd pair has tried to break below 1.1300, bottoming at 1.1268 on the 28th November, 2018. having touched that point price bounced back and it has since remained above 1.1300. from all indications, the eurusd pair seems set to bounce to the upside, break above 1.1440 in the short term. and if price succeeds in breaking past 1.1450, then there would be a massive attack on the strong resistance 1.1500. should the low of 28th November be overtaken, there is high probability that the pair would test 1.1100.
      Attached Images  
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to forexguy9 for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

ForexRich will become famous soon enough ForexRich will become famous soon enough ForexRich's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      23.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

As one fellow trader noted, yesterdayís key level was 1.1350.
      There was a guess in the morning that the price would easily reach the 13th level especially after the breakdown of the14th level. The price really dropped by quite a lot of pips but didnít manage to touch the target of 1.1300.
      The market situation indicated the reason for a slowdown in a pace of price decline. All options with different expiration dates found support and stopped at 1.1350.
      I agree that there would be a greater put volume at 1.1250 but it doesnít make all the previous levels not significant. If there was no considerable volume at 1.1350 and 1.1300, it would be logical to keep euros, yet, the market suggested otherwise.
      Iíd say the best situation we could find on a daily range for a weekly contract.
      The 1.1350 level is an obvious support favorite there and the resistance is seen at 1.1550.

Name:  10.PNG
Views: 277
Size:  125.8 KB

Open interest:
      Finally, the update on the open interest is out. Apparently, noticeable put volume was added at 1.1250. This addition could allow the price to go down to that level, although such a deep lowering didnít happen.
      The largest call volume was added at 1.1500. However, yesterday this level was not reached anyways.
      The hedging was done far from actual prices, probably, due to fears of increased volatility amid the G20 summit.

Name:  11.PNG
Views: 48
Size:  172.8 KB

Trading plan:
      1. I had to close 2 of yesterdayís sale deals at 1.1340 urgently. The initial targets were lower, but situation had changed during the day, so I had to act accordingly. Otherwise, I would still hold sales.
      2. I entered market to buy at 1.1340. The first trade came out at 1.1341, and the second one was a bit delayed. I could buy for 1.1316 but I noticed it too late. So, I put stop order and limit within the current price avoiding profit loss. Iím going to keep that buy trade which will be opened first, and the other one is to be removed.
      3. I set goals for 100 pips from the opening level. Dealsí risk is 3% of the

Name:  12.PNG
Views: 75
Size:  233.6 KB

I wish the price to grow for all the buyers and to decline for all the sellers. Have a good time!

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to ForexRich for this useful post.

MT5 bozZdeviL (12-07-2018), Unregistered (1)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

FxTaylor will become famous soon enough FxTaylor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17.26 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The euro continues to heat up the situation.
      I suspect that the next target will be the 12th figure.
      And maybe not straight, through a pullback, but still ... It is not too comfortable to buy with the targets above 1.1380, because the bears are pressing.
      Yesterday's price movement was quite obvious. The only thing I did not expect was sharp impulses.
      In the morning, the target above 1.1420 was worked out, and then there was a sharp collapse that closed the north on H1.
      Yes, the range of 1.3010-20 is not broken, but purchases are already questionable. Even if you want to buy, in this case, the target should be not higher than 1.1380.
      By the way, there is also the range of Monday's maximum liquidity here.
      Now this zone acts as resistance.
      As soon as we can go higher, we will continue to grow.
      I do not strongly believe in continuation of the north, but I do not exclude this option.

Name:  13.PNG
Views: 493
Size:  85.9 KB

Everything is about the 13th and 14th figures.
      We can not decide. This behavior can only indicates the accumulation of positions by a major player.
      Staying in the flat is the best way to drive impatient sellers and buyers into the market.
      In general, I donít like the situation with the euro. I don't even want to trade.

In short, the situation is as follows:
      1. The price will give a pullback towards the north in the area of 1.1380. Here, we can search for a point for sale.
      Without such a pullback, I will hardly open a sale. I will adapt the situation.
      2. Yesterday and today, there were buyers in the range 1.1320-30, but so far I do not see the continued north.
      It may well be that, reaching the level of 1.1418, they have just fixed their positions.
      3. The target of the decline is 1.1270-80. Here, the bulls will maintain the price. But it does not mean that they will be able to do this.

The delta chart shows that the market is dominated the buyers. But the price is not allowed to increase much.
      In my opinion, major tragers do not want to drive up the price so high.

Name:  14.PNG
Views: 41
Size:  51.6 KB

As for the option levels, the situation is as follows:
      - the call level is at the price of 1.1380;
      - the put levels at prices of 1.1330 and 1.1280 (I highlighted two of them).

Name:  15.PNG
Views: 40
Size:  84.2 KB

At these levels, the price will receive support or resistance.
      So, at about 1.1380, we can open sales with the targets of 1.1330 and 1.1280.

As for the north, we need to go through two levels and consolidate higher:
      - the first obstacle is at 1.1380;
      - the second obstacle is at 1.1420.
      After overcoming these obstacles, we can safely open long positions.

Name:  16.PNG
Views: 41
Size:  32.8 KB

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Angelic

Feny is on a distinguished road Feny's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The EUR / USD trading session yesterday (04/12) experienced a slight decline from the opening level of 1.1352, and closed at the level of 1.1342. Even though the price had penetrated the resistance level, prices declined again. However, today the price will increase.

From the technical side of H4, we can see that currently EUR / USD penetrates the 50.0 Fibo level, and there is a rejection from that level. We can buy entries with a stop loss below the 61.8 fibo level, with a minimum take profit at the level of 1.1471.
      Attached Images    

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Feny For This Useful Post:

MT5 bozZdeviL (12-07-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Elliot_Trend is a glorious beacon of light Elliot_Trend is a glorious beacon of light Elliot_Trend is a glorious beacon of light Elliot_Trend is a glorious beacon of light Elliot_Trend is a glorious beacon of light Elliot_Trend is a glorious beacon of light Elliot_Trend's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      16.32 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Iíve noticed a rather interesting situation at 1.1345.
      Let me provide more details. During the European session this level was broken by a bullish impulse. It was the first signal for a further rise.
      After that, the price tested this level and settled above it. This conditions were formed on the M5 time frame.
      I could open a buy deal under these conditions but I missed this opportunity.
      Even if I were at my desk at that moment, I would not open a buy deal as I already had a buy trade in this range.
      The nearest resistance level lies near 1.1380 so I will close my buy deal in this range.
      I set the stop loss for my buy deal below the level of 1.1270 that is the nearest support level.
      If buyers manage to break the level of 1.1380, it will be another signal to buy. The main condition for opening a buy deal is if the price holds above the level of 1.1380.
      The take profit can be set at 1.1420. The stop order should be placed after breaking the level of 1.1320.
      At this level the bullish divergence has been formed that is a sign a continuation of the bullish trend.

Name:  4.PNG
Views: 704
Size:  163.4 KB

Conditions for selling:
      A false break of 1.1360 will be the first signal of continuation of the bearish trend.
      This level was formed today.
      If the price settles below the level of a false break, it will be a signal to sell.
      The nearest support will be found at 1.1320, so youíd better set a take profit at this level.
      A break of the 1.1320 level will be the next signal to sell.
      If the price holds below this level, it will be a condition for opening a deal.
      The nearest resistance level is found at 1.1270, so the take profit should be set in this range.
      The stop loss is better to be placed after the price breaks the level of 1.1360 which is the nearest resistance level.

Name:  5.PNG
Views: 42
Size:  166.8 KB

The market profile shows that small volume is located near 1.1345. The price has already tested this level, so it can be an additional signal for a rise.
      The biggest volume was seen at 1.1365 that serves as the resistance.
      Besides, the delta of the market shows a big number of buy deals were opened.
      It is also a signal for continuation of the upward trend.

Name:  6.PNG
Views: 37
Size:  71.2 KB

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

FxTaylor will become famous soon enough FxTaylor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17.26 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello, everyone.
      There is some sort of mix-up in the market. There is no one direction of the pair. It is just going up and down.
      Yesterday, there was reduced volatility in the market due to the Americans. And the Europeans cannot move the market themselves, so they spent the whole day in the range of 50 points.
      Is there something interesting for us today? Maybe.

Name:  7.PNG
Views: 670
Size:  104.1 KB

Today, I am going to work off the intended target in the range of 1.1380-1.1400. This is the right place for fixing purchases and a possible search for sales, but only after a signal that the growth is completed.
      Today, I will not place pending orders, I will try to monitor the situation and enter manually.

There is an option with a false breakout of the 1.1310 support level.
      Based on the data on options, this option is possible.
      Today, the optimal points for opening buy delas are the following levels:
      - 1.1340;
      - around 1.1310-1.1320.
      The targets for purchases are closer to the local high: 1.1390-1.1400.

Cancellation of the north.
      After the price consolidation below 1.1310, I will consider sales, since after such a decrease, the intraday north will be canceled. And this means that we can consider sales with the targets in the area of 1.1270 and below.

Name:  8.PNG
Views: 36
Size:  102.5 KB

Option levels.
      Based on the data from the Chicago exchange, we can note the option levels of support and resistance.
      So, today, the main resistance of the price for further growth is the call level at the strike of 1.1400 + premium.
      At forex price, this range is from 1.1390 to 1.1410-20.

Name:  9.PNG
Views: 37
Size:  131.0 KB

This is the place where we can close purchases and wait for a point to sell.
      The following put levels act as support for the price:
      - 1st at the strike of 1.1350 (1.1340 at forex prices);
      - 2nd at the strike of 1.1300 (1.1290 at forex prices).

Name:  10.PNG
Views: 36
Size:  111.0 KB

Thus, we get the range for intraday trading: 1.1290-1.1340-1.1390-1.1400.

Conclusion.
      So, I am planning to keep purchases in the area of the 14th figure. Then I will adapt the situation. As soon as there is a signal that the growth is completed, it will be possible to sell. The cancellation of the north within the day will be the price reduction below 1.1310. False breakout of this level is possible and is not considered to be a growth cancellation.
      So, I wish everyone profitable trading!

14. Dragon
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

TraderGeorge has a spectacular aura about TraderGeorge has a spectacular aura about TraderGeorge's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      14.11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Itís Thursday 2018.12.06.
      The basic direction today is south.
      M15 has been sending signals to buy since yesterday. I believe today this signal will change, so price will turn to 1.1290 and 1.1250.
      Iím not a fan of the south today, as all my indicators came together. The price will leave this narrow range today or tomorrow. I donít mind which direction it goes, I will be on that track anyways.
      Everybody, today is a day of profit, get ready to make money!
      I even closed yesterdayís deals for this sake. Here is my plan how to follow the trend.
      You can see targets on the following chart, today there is limit neither above nor below. The targets below are 1.1290 and 1.1250, above ones are 1.1430 and 1.1450. I prefer the north, M15 shows north as well.

Name:  11.PNG
Views: 172
Size:  25.5 KB

So, what I am going to do now. As my indicators are getting together, that means itís about time to trade and make profit. I opened a buy trade for the beginning, as the M15 intraday signal was to the north. For now, we donít focus on that just watch the trend movement. One order is too less, so when the price starts moving we should make sure to put enough deposits. Guys, itís time for profits, donít miss out! You will thank me afterwards.

Name:  12.PNG
Views: 33
Size:  91.9 KB

So, what we need to know today is which levels define the direction. We already know that the trend is about to move, so every little detail is important. Check the 1.1361 level above and 1.1310 below, I work with these levels now in the European trade. Stay focused!

Name:  13.PNG
Size:  101.3 KB

Letís take a look at H4. The line is becoming flat after previous waves which means that here indicators are coming together as well. That is a good signal for us.

Name:  14.PNG
Size:  112.2 KB

Another important point, donít be afraid to close loosing deals and open opposite ones. I showed you the levels, where the breakout is there you follow. Be bold and grab as much as you can. Make yourself a New Year present!

Name:  15.PNG
Views: 499
Size:  104.0 KB

One fellow trader advised to trade the loonie today saying the EUR/USD pair is boring. Iím telling you, today we can have some fun with EUR/USD here. About CAD, Iím waiting for it to go down to the level it was at before it grew.

Reply to Thread
    Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 16 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast