My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Angelic

Feny will become famous soon enough Feny's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: EUR/USD (part 80)

EUR / USD yesterday's trading session (05/12) experienced a slight increase and ended with a doji candle at the level of 1.1343. Candle doji shows that there are no trend provisions that have emerged, so this could be the right opportunity to make an entry.

From the technical side of H4, we can see that currently EUR / USD is consolidating right at fibo level 50.0. Seen there is one candle that has a sharp low, which is reflected from the 61.8 Fibo level. This means there is indeed pressure on these levels, and maybe now is the right buy entry with a stop loss at the level round number 1.1300. To take profit, we can take the resistance level 1.1446, or further 1.1497.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Feny For This Useful Post:

MT5 bozZdeviL (12-07-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

amine ff is just really nice amine ff is just really nice amine ff is just really nice amine ff is just really nice amine ff is just really nice amine ff's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,391 Times in 572 Posts

The EUR declined early Wednesday, but turned and turned soft again. But the majority of Americans did not monitor the markets for their preoccupation with the funeral of former US President George W. Bush, so there has been some decline in liquidity in North America. For this reason, I will not rely too much on the hammer but on being similar to the movement we have seen over the last few days. At this point, I do not see any interest in trying to get a lot of momentum in this market right now, I think we are simply moving back and forth within 50 pips at best.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to amine ff for this useful post.

MT5 bozZdeviL (12-07-2018), Unregistered (1)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Angelic

Feny will become famous soon enough Feny's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

EUR / USD yesterday's trading session (06/12) experienced a slight increase from the opening level of 1.1343, and closed at the level of 1.1376. Most likely, after today's news release, the price will be able to experience a considerable increase, towards the resistance level 1.15011.

From the technical side of H4, we can see that at this time EUR / USD has increased and declined from the Fibo level 23.6, and is again stuck on Fibo 38.2 - 50.0. If the price can show a bullish candle reversal from this level, then we can buy entries with a stop loss slightly below the Fibo 50.0 level, with a minimum take profit at the resistance level 1.1497.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Feny For This Useful Post:

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

FxTaylor will become famous soon enough FxTaylor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17.26 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My expectations have been realized. Now there is only one small concern regarding the direction.
      Until 1.1420 is not achieved, the south is still in force.
      Yesterday, the pair managed to give the necessary movement.
      I closed purchases, but did not sell.
      Still, I expect the continuation of the north until the news on non-farm payrolls is released.
      As soon as there is news, I will close my deals.
      I do not like being nervous, nerves, I'd better watch from the sidelines and get some rest.
      This week is not so active, as demonstrated by the balance sheet.
      The news on non-farm payrolls will be able to turn the price in any direction.
      In my experience, such news often determines the further direction of the whole movement for several weeks.
      This is not the only one, but it can set the course.

What is the current situation?

Name:  3.PNG
Views: 220
Size:  120.6 KB

Now the pair is quietly going down for a pullback.
      I will try to buy in the area of 1.1350-1.1320. Or earlier, if there is an entry point.
      We should get here at the very beginning of Europe, and then go to work off the north at about 1.1450.
      But it is unlikely to achieve the 15th figure.
      There is the only hope for the news, after which weíll finish off the top with an impulse.
      The level of 1.1450-60 is intermediate, but it can rebound the price well.

There is still no certainty about the options.

Name:  4.PNG
Views: 49
Size:  137.6 KB

Most have already switched to the new monthly contract, and the current one is spending its last hours.
      Although if you take weekly options, we can dedicate the working area for intraday trading.
      The maximum volume of PUT options is at the strike of 1.1350. This level can act as support.
      The maximum volume of CALL options is at the strike of 1.1550. I doubt they will be able to get here.
      There is the Max pain level at the strike of 1.1500. I mentioned it before. I am sure they can reach here.

Name:  5.PNG
Views: 514
Size:  91.2 KB

This is the level where the price will strive before the expiration which is supposed to be today.

An alternative may be the southern movement.
      In this case, I will skip it.

Conditions for changing the trend:
      - the price consolidates below 1.1305;
      - there is volume; there are clearly expressed sellers
      - the targets for a decline are the level of 1.1270, and then 1.1220.

Name:  6.PNG
Views: 48
Size:  109.3 KB

This option may be realized next week after the release of positive data for the dollar.
      In general, today, I expect growth, movements due to the news, and then the south.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Elliot_Trend is a glorious beacon of light Elliot_Trend is a glorious beacon of light Elliot_Trend is a glorious beacon of light Elliot_Trend is a glorious beacon of light Elliot_Trend is a glorious beacon of light Elliot_Trend is a glorious beacon of light Elliot_Trend's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      16.32 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Congratulations to all buyers who managed to earn on the growth of the euro.
      The first signals of growth were yesterday, and the day before yesterday, when sellers failed to consolidate below 1.1320. False breakout of this range was a confirmation signal for further growth.
      Successful test of the broken range created the conditions for opening purchases.
      Yesterday, the level of 1.1380 where there were take profit orders for purchases, was successfully reached. Maximum for growth was at 1.1410. After reaching this level, there was a impulse correction to the broken level of 1.1360 level. The test of this level was successful, so after another achievement of this level, we can open a purchase.
      Take profit orders should be better placed in the area of the nearest resistance at 1.1410.
      If buyers manage to break through the level of 1.1410 and make a successful test of this level, this will be a condition for opening another purchase.
      Take profit order for this purchase can be placed in the range of 1.1470.
      If, after entering, the price is lowered to 1.1360, this will be a condition for closing the purchase with a stop loss order.

Name:  7.PNG
Views: 687
Size:  170.6 KB

Conditions for sales:
      If we consider sales, the first signal will be a breakout of support at 1.1360.
      The price consolidation below this level will be the main condition for opening a sale.
      Take profit order for this sale should be set at 1.1320. This will be the closest support after the broken level of 1.1360.
      Stop loss order should be better placed after the breakout of the 1.1410 level, which is the nearest resistance at the moment.
      The formation of a breakout of 1.1320 will be another signal for a sale.
      If, after the breakout, the price consolidates below this level, then after a successful test of this level, we can open a sale.
      In this case, the nearest support will be at the level of 1.1270, so in this range, we should place a take profit order.
      Stop loss order should be placed after the breakout of 1.1360.

Name:  8.PNG
Views: 50
Size:  124.9 KB

Following yesterday's results, the minimum volume was at 1.1365. The price has already tested this level.
      The accumulation of the maximum volume was at the level of 1.1395. This level served as resistance.
      The test of this level gave the sellers a chance to lower the rate by 35 points.
      Now the price is testing this resistance level again.
      If there is a breakout of the 1.1365 level and the price consolidates below, it will be possible to sell.
      Growth with a breakout of resistance at 1.1395 will be a signal for continued growth.

Name:  9.PNG
Views: 48
Size:  77.0 KB

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

TraderGeorge has a spectacular aura about TraderGeorge has a spectacular aura about TraderGeorge's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      14.11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I expect the price to go to 1.1360-1.1350 today and then return to 1.1380-1.1390. I donít anticipate a major breakout either to the south or to the north. Todayís northern limits are 1.1420 above and 1.1320 below. So, this is our range for today.
      What I mean by the limits is that today I donít foresee any significant movement in any direction in the European trade. The situation may change after the American session is opened, however, the range will remain unchanged. So, the EUR/USD pair doesnít promise much of movement for today.
      Therefore, I believe the price will move down to 1.1360-1.1350, then up to 1.1380-1.1390, and then one more attempt to the south. Perhaps, it will go up first and only then down. Anyways, it doesnít matter, we are going to see the mentioned levels in any case.

Name:  10.PNG
Views: 646
Size:  93.9 KB

Letís look into H1. Iíve been using it quite a lot recently, although after yesterdayís move to 1.1410 it got kinda stuck, same as H4. Iím not even talking about the pound, its H1 has been in flat for a while already. Thus, H1 of the EUR/USD is in the same boat. Iím not quite sure when it will manage to get out, but itís going to happen soon and it will be headed north, if Iím right. I will talk about H4 now and explain why I think so.

Name:  11.PNG
Views: 44
Size:  104.9 KB

H4 is successfully getting out of waves stage, and we are going to see this success at our deposits soon! So, waves are over, now we can see a straight line which means the price is about to move. H1 will help us not to miss this moment. When its indices come together as well, we will know where to shoot. As for now, H1 shows a weak south direction.

Name:  12.PNG
Views: 44
Size:  111.3 KB

The important levels to confirm the intraday movement are 1.1411 above and 1.1320 below. I doubt the price can reach 1.1320 today, even though flat can be full of surprises. However, if the price touches 1.1411, it will make the south direction to be unlikely. Please note that, it is a meaningful point.

Name:  13.PNG
Views: 41
Size:  108.1 KB

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

ForexRich will become famous soon enough ForexRich will become famous soon enough ForexRich's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      23.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello, dear traders. Today is Friday, which means that we need to sum up the trading week. It is very useful, because it is possible to do an analysis of trading and even improve your trading system.
      Yesterday, I expected the continued north, but the updated data showed that today, the northern movement is too risky.
      Letís start with the changes in open interest.
      I looked at the monthly contract and realized that yesterday's sales range of 1.1390 was very good. Yesterday, 1,833 contracts were added at this level. Any attempts to get the 14th figure will come under resistance.
      The only bad part is that the lower border is at 1.1350. By the way, yesterday, there was an addition of put options at the level, thereby attracting the price to this level.
      According to yesterday's range, the margin for reduction is only 50 points.
      If we put a priority on open interest of the monthly option contract, a reduction can be made even to 1.1200.

Name:  15.PNG
Views: 384
Size:  159.3 KB

Yesterday's addition of a huge number of call options even changed the upper border of the monthly contract.
      Now the max call level is at 1.1400. This is despite the fact that there is an expiration today.
      If we take into account yesterday's daily range, in which the maximum call level is at 1.1400, and compare it with the open interest of the monthly contract, we will get a very strong level of 1.1400, from which it is possible to open short positions.
      There is the max put level at 1.1200, that is, there is nothing to do below this range. Somewhere in the middle of the range (about 1.1300), there will be the best option for major traders.

Name:  16.PNG
Views: 42
Size:  116.0 KB

Trading situation:
      After fixing yesterday's purchases, I opened two sales from the level of 1.1400.
      The entry price for the first sale is 1.1395, and that for the second one is 1.1383.
      The stops and profits are 100 points from the entry point.
      On the one hand, the main lower range is above take profit orders, that is not very comfortable, but we can always move them higher, for example, to 1.1340.
      So far, I will not be in a hurry with fixing. Now I am waiting for the news on non-farm payrolls.
      If they take 1.1328, I will join them. If they don't, I will close the sales with a profit of 50 points.

Name:  17.PNG
Views: 75
Size:  210.7 KB

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

GFerdz will become famous soon enough GFerdz will become famous soon enough GFerdz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      22.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default EUR/USD in flat

Hello there! I suggest not to trade the EUR/USD pair yet, remaining in flat. I had been trying to go through a battle since early morning that is why I am monitoring the movement activity.

So here I am just frozen with the present trend. There was no common pressure yesterday and now even turned flat. Maybe a headline news will decide on the direction.

Looking at the chart, it shows a good movement southward yesterday morning but then jumped north in the evening. It did not continue below.

Today, we should hasten to go down. Nonetheless, if this doesnít work out, itíll likely return to where it is going to.

Considering the option that it will move south, I expect areas for this pair. We cannot be certain while it is in the white area. If the price exits below and fixates below the white zone, Iíd opt to sell with the target area of 1.1320. Then, the area will further go down. Monitoring it closely after it shifts.

Name:  12.7.18a.png
Views: 75
Size:  69.4 KB

12. The Following User Says Thank You to GFerdz For This Useful Post:

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

amine ff is just really nice amine ff is just really nice amine ff is just really nice amine ff is just really nice amine ff is just really nice amine ff's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,391 Times in 572 Posts

The EUR advanced significantly during Thursday's trading, but then retreated to show signs of weakness again. The EUR continues to pull back as we approach the 1.14 handle, but overall I think that what is important is trying to figure out where we will go next, and with Friday's job numbers, we are likely to continue moving back and forth. Ideally, the function numbers will produce days of movement back and forth, and will not move to any direction at the end when closing. I expect that the situation is likely to be the same during Friday trading. I think that the level of 1.15 at the top will keep the market below, and the level of 1.11 below will provide support. In the end, we simply cut back and forth.

14. The following 9 users say Thank You to amine ff for this useful post.

Unregistered (9)

15. Dragon
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Lonely

Abdul Wahid is a name known to all Abdul Wahid is a name known to all Abdul Wahid is a name known to all Abdul Wahid is a name known to all Abdul Wahid is a name known to all Abdul Wahid is a name known to all Abdul Wahid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      231.59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Short Scalp Idea

Good morning to you all my friends and forex traders out there.We can short the eurusd for the short time.Reason for this setup following.

Technically:
      1-Wedge Pattern
      2-Rejection at wedge resistance
      3-Fake out with the wicks
      4-Daily close below the wedge resistance
      5-Targets are fib extension levels

Keep an eye and happy trading!
      Name:  EURUSDH4.png
Views: 22
Size:  40.2 KB

17. The following 2 users say Thank You to Abdul Wahid for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Reply to Thread
    Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast