I am:
      ----

Brandon022 is an unknown quantity at this point Brandon022's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: EUR/USD (part 80)

Hello, everyone!

As shown on the Chart 4H, target levels were seen to be developing in connection with the trading in the previous forecast. At present, the main resistance in EMA200 at the level of 1.1575 has been reached by the pair on the daily chart. This situation has enabled rebound at this point. This also serves as a form of test at this level to make way for the expected consolidation beyond 1.1575 with the goal of 1.16. The main goal will be at 1.18. There may be an alternative decline to 1.15 and 1.1480. The support is currently at EMA8 (red) at +-1.1520, EMA20 at +-1.1480.

Resistance level: 1.1575

In the same hour, the pair is seen trading at EMA20 (blue) local support. It also allows a rebound provided by the resistance test. The hourly chart illustrates the saleís pivot point. A breakdown at the level of +-1.1440 in EMA200 (white) is expected to allow the pair to proceed to levels 1.14 and 1.13. For now, purchases are considered as the main priority. Purchasing options are also provided by the support. The minute of the ECB meeting at 15:30 Moscow time are published. In the USA, statistics on sales of new housing will be presented. We are also waiting for MR. Powellís take on the pairís strong impulse.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Angelic

Feny has a spectacular aura about Feny has a spectacular aura about Feny has a spectacular aura about Feny's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

EUR / USD yesterday's trading session (10/01) experienced a decline from the opening level of 1.1542, and closed at the level of 1.1499. Most likely, if this decline is only a form of temporary consolidation, the price is likely to rise again.

From the technical side of H4, we can see that the decline has stalled again at the resistance level becoming support at 1.1479. So, we can see that the price will likely increase again. It is safe to say that we can now enter with a stop loss around the level of 1.1471.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Aubrey is an unknown quantity at this point Aubrey's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The dollar started to weaken and encountered position loss against the euro after disagreements were made between the US President and the Senate. The buyers for the pair decided to initiate the first move yesterday. As shown on the daily chart, the price broke the upper limit of the downward trading channel. This was done for the very first time in several months. Continued growth is expected following an exit at the channel. Therefore, it is best to open a deal to buy from the pairís pullback to its support level of 1.1489.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to Aubrey for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

CelestineJones03 is an unknown quantity at this point CelestineJones03's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello everybody!

There is a continuous growth between the euro and the US dollar. It is in the area of 1.16-1.17 where the growth aims to target. As we would see it right now, there is nothing to stop the euro from going there. The local resistance 1.1550 can also be found there but if it breaks down then merged upwards, the route going upright the marked goals will open.

Purchasing is the primary need given that the dollar has been in a difficult situation lately which is observed particularly in the currencies of Europe.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to CelestineJones03 for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Rosie02 is an unknown quantity at this point Rosie02's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good day, traders!

As mentioned in an earlier post, the sales serve as the main trade option.

For the condition of sales, the price fix should be under 1.1550, which serves as the first signal for a continuous price reduction. Following the breakdown at this level, a correctional movement is expected. Thus, this will serve as the main condition for sale. Take profit is at 1.1480.

Below are the reasons why it is necessary to follow the above-mentioned conditions in closing a purchase:

Losses are minimized.
      The conditions for exiting a purchase are not always considered as conditions for opening a sale. Today, the purchases, despite having zero results, the sale is opened at the same level.

Name:  pobedajan111.png
Views: 60
Size:  344.9 KB

As you can see, M5 chart is used to open this sale because it is where entry conditions are clearly shown. More so, a sell signal is provided with much better quality. A profit is recorded after reaching the level of 1.1480. It is important to take note that the price may not always reach the target level. Therefore, it is recommended to close positions or set take profits. The breakdown level at 1.1480 is where a new signal for sale is shown.

Main condition for opening a sale: price fix below 1.1480
      Take profit: 1.1430

If the price will reach beyond the level 1.1480 and if there will be a consolidation above it, a condition for exit from the sale will be formed. A reversal signal is necessary to open purchases. False breakdown can also be used as one of the main signals. Therefore, if you want to buy, a false breakdown at 1.1480 is necessary. Consolidating beyond this false breakdown will be considered as a condition for opening a purchase.

Take profit: 1.1550

Breakdown and price fix beyond 1.1550 will be a condition for purchase opening.

Take profit: 1.1620

Name:  pobedajan112.png
Views: 56
Size:  240.5 KB

Name:  pobedajan113.png
Views: 56
Size:  227.9 KB

Today, the maximum trading volume reached the futureís level of 1.1585. The resistance level will be the level breakthrough of the price. The signal to open the euro purchase is the price reduction with fixation beyond this level. At 1.1550, the level test for today is quite realistic when compared to yesterdayís low trading volume. Several traders open market sales as they were expecting a continued price reduction, which suggests a significant negative delta. However, these sales arenít at the highest prices for today. If the presence of a negative delta continues after the breakdown at 1.1480, this will serve as a relevant signal.

Name:  pobedajan114.png
Views: 57
Size:  185.5 KB

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Elliot_Trend is a glorious beacon of light Elliot_Trend is a glorious beacon of light Elliot_Trend is a glorious beacon of light Elliot_Trend is a glorious beacon of light Elliot_Trend is a glorious beacon of light Elliot_Trend is a glorious beacon of light Elliot_Trend's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello, everyone.
      Yesterday, purchases were fixed with a zero result, then I opened a sale at the same level.
      To open this sale, I used the M5 chart, with the help of which the formation of conditions for entry can be clearly seen.
      Although later, a better sell signal was formed.
      As a result, the price almost reached the level of 1.1480, where I fixed a profit.
      This is a good habit to place take profit orders in advance or just close positions, because the price may not always reach the expected level.
      A new signal for the sale will be a breakout of the 1.1480 level.
      The price consolidation below this level will be the main condition for opening a sale.
      Take profit level can be placed in the range of 1.1430.
      If, after entering, the price is able to grow higher than 1.1480 and consolidate above it, this will be a condition to exit from the sale.

Name:  3.PNG
Views: 49364
Size:  158.0 KB

To open purchases, we need to wait for a reversal signal.
      One of the main signals I use is a false breakout. Therefore, in order to buy, we need a false breakout of the 1.1480 level.
      After the price manages to consolidate above this false breakout, this will be a condition for opening a purchase.
      Take profit order for this purchase will be in the range of 1.1550.
      If there is a breakout and the price consolidation above 1.1550, this will also be a condition for opening a purchase.
      Take profit order for this purchase can be placed in the range of 1.1620.

Name:  4.PNG
Views: 54
Size:  130.8 KB

At the futures level of 1.1585, there was the maximum trading volume.
      The price has managed to break through this level and is now trading below it, so this range will be the resistance level so far.
      If there is a price reduction with consolidation above this level, it will be a signal to open the euro purchase.
      In the range of 1.1550, there was the previous level with a low trading volume, so its test was quite logical.
      A negative delta indicates that many traders open sales in the market and expect a continued price reduction.
      If, after the breakout of the 1.1480 technical level, there is also a negative delta, this signal will only confirm its relevance.

Name:  5.PNG
Views: 49
Size:  94.9 KB

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

TraderGeorge has a spectacular aura about TraderGeorge has a spectacular aura about TraderGeorge's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

As for the intraday trading, yesterday's south is still in force, but today, there will be the south. After we reach 1.1445, and for confirmation, we need to achieve 1.1457. The targets are not so far, 1.1590 and 1.1620.
      The continuation of the south will be confirmed by the breakout of the 1.1511 level. In this case, the lower targets will be 1.1470 and 1.1440.
      According to my calculations, I expect the northern movement. The main movement for me is currently northern, the south is just for pullbacks. That's why I am still gaining purchases.

Name:  6.PNG
Views: 36899
Size:  84.8 KB

Yesterday, after the breakout of 1.1540, M15 gave a signal towards the south, which meant that it was time to pull back.
      Pullback can affect the northern movement. If there is a deep pullback, this is the first sign that investors or speculators are not sure.
      In our case, there was such an option, the pullback turned out to be deep. Now it will be difficult to convince speculators to work in the northern direction. Today, I do not see much of the northern strength, at least 1.1590, and maybe 1.1620.

As for the limit lines, there are no strong and wide variations today, everything is within the bound of reason. The intraday range turns out to be 1.1620-1.1465.
      And if we make a narrow flat before the American session, there will be a narrowing again. In such a case, we can expect a strong movement during the American session. Here, a breakout within the intraday levels will act as a hint.

Name:  7.PNG
Views: 47
Size:  19.5 KB

Levels.
      As for the trading range for the week, the top is 1.1570, the bottom is 1.1310.
      As for the trading range within the day, the top is 1.1620, the bottom is 1.1465.
      The levels are intraday, and with a breakout, they points the way.
      The top is 1.1557.
      The bottom is 1.1511.
      Today, the intraday levels are narrow, so we can arrange some flips.

Name:  8.PNG
Views: 47
Size:  83.9 KB

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5923 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,646 Times in 2,547 Posts

good mornng, comrades. how was your night? hope you slept well.

last Thursday eurusd topped at 1.1569 and had since decreased to a low of 1.1457. the market closed at 1.1467 area. my expectations on this pair next week are as follows:
      1. looking at the daily timeframe, the eurusd pair has prospects of dropping more, probably targeting 1.1390, a point where 200 moving average rests on the 4 hours chart.
      2. at around 1.1390, price could bounce back towards 1.1500. i see price ranging between 1.1390 and 1.1580 for the coming week.
      enjoy your weekend, mates.
      Attached Images    
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

samymahrous is just really nice samymahrous is just really nice samymahrous is just really nice samymahrous is just really nice samymahrous is just really nice samymahrous's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      86 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

EURUSD Daily chart:
      Since the beginning of this month, the pair has been able to close above the monthly pivot level, and last week it broke the upper borders of the two channels (last month and last two months) and the last daily candle was closed above the center of the channel of last month.
      Therefore, I expect the upside trend will continue in the coming week and we can take buy positions with a stop loss closing of a daily candle under the center of the channel.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Sandy05 is an unknown quantity at this point Sandy05's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello everyone!

Letís analyze the chart for the EUR/USD below:

The location of the lower section of the Bollinger bands was penetrated by the H4 and presently, the purchasers of the market were pressed and ousted by a sliding marker. As we also see in chart, there is a drive to turn and fix positions. 1.13 which is the approval of the pairís increase will be the access to 1.14. It will be possible if 1.1450, the topmost region coincide with the combination of the higher impulse.

As shown in the graph, if the ďoscillatorĒ gets in the oversold zone, it wonít be able to come out soon. The deal will only be significant after the affirmation of the sale signal.

Reply to Thread
    Page 41 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast