• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 11 12 13

Thread: EUR/USD (part 80)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

dezing is a splendid one to behold dezing is a splendid one to behold dezing is a splendid one to behold dezing is a splendid one to behold dezing is a splendid one to behold dezing is a splendid one to behold dezing is a splendid one to behold dezing's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: EUR/USD (part 80)

Eur/Usd buy trend in the H1 and H4 candles

Current price of this pair is: 1.1317

Resistance level is : 1.1359
      Supporting level is : 1.1283

So buy now and take profit at the price is 1.1343
      and Stop lose at the price is , 1.1292

i hope tonight achieve this target so good bullish trend now in the short term

2. Dragon
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Amused

Reem Tarek is on a distinguished road Reem Tarek's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

url=https://up.top4top.net/][/url

for the mercantilism vary for the week, the highest is one.1440, rock bottom is one.1200.
      As for the degree confirming the directions inside the day, the highest is one.1292, rock bottom is one.1221. Today, we've associate enlargement for intraday levels, which implies the primary signal for a reversal, so there ought to be a narrowing, that is, today. during this scenario, we tend to keep within the vary and don't go anyplace, the exit from which can probably be tomorrow or tonight. And given the actual fact that everybody are awaiting the speech of Theresa might, I don't rule out that speculators are in an exceedingly flat

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

amine ff is a jewel in the rough amine ff is a jewel in the rough amine ff is a jewel in the rough amine ff is a jewel in the rough amine ff's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,443 Times in 412 Posts

The EUR / USD pair is now trading in negative territory to move below 1.1300,
      which requires attention from the coming trades. Stability below this level will put the pair under negative pressure again, targeting 1.1181 initially,
      while a move above 1.1300 is required to push the price towards positive targets. At 1.1443 So far, the bullish scenario will remain effective for today unless we see a daily close below 1.1300.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

fragile is on a distinguished road fragile's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

EURusd in now on1.13337 I think it will move little downward then it will start going in upward trend. Wish you all the very best

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

ForexRich will become famous soon enough ForexRich will become famous soon enough ForexRich's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      23.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yesterday, there was a breakout of 1.1270, the price broke through this mark by only 1 point, but this was enough for the first limit purchase to open.
      After the opening of the purchase, the price even managed to update the high of 1.1352 by only a few points and then went to pullback.
      The buyers do not have the strength to make a significant uptrend. The ongoing growth appears very doubtful. But I just don't understand whether they have done it intentionally, or they have not seen a reversal and continues to sell short. Besides, I can guess that this is just a correction in the downward mid-term trend, after which the price will be pushed further down.
      In any case, the main indicator for me is option levels. These levels indicate that the growth may continue.
      The upper range has shifted by 50 points higher and now it is at 1.1500 at futures prices, and 1.1470 at forex prices.
      The lower range remained at 1.1300/1.1270 at forex prices.
      Apparently, these levels are the most important for today's trading.

Name:  3.PNG
Views: 736
Size:  134.5 KB

Now let's consider the levels of open interest for the monthly contract.
      The maximum interest in purchasing put options is at 1.1200 at futures prices / 1.1170 at forex prices.
      This level will be the main support during this month.
      The maximum resistance will be at 1.1600 at futures prices / 1.1570 at forex prices.
      The Max pain level is at 1.1500. It just coincides with the level of yesterday' resistance, which means that the price may seriously pull back down when it reaches 1.1500.
      If it breaks through and consolidate above 1.1500, we can expect significant growth up to 1.1600 after the pullback.

Name:  4.PNG
Views: 27
Size:  94.6 KB

A brief account of my positions.
      There is one purchase at the price of 1.1271. The stop order is placed at 1.1171 and the profit order is set at 1.1371.
      There were not enough about 9 points to close the order with profit, so let's try to make it today.
      There is also a limit purchase, just in case. It was opened at the very put level yesterday, but the price did not reach it.
      If we fail to reach it today or when I open a sell order, this limit can be simply deleted.

Name:  5.PNG
Views: 27
Size:  156.4 KB

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

skyboy will become famous soon enough skyboy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

EUR USD now in the uptrend, in my moving average of 50 periods it's clear that the price is now in the uptrend in one hourly chart. Not only moving average but in Average Directional Movement Index also shows that this trend is very strong right now and also Moving average of Oscillator showing it's uptrend in one hour chart. So I can assure you guys if you find an opportunity to buy the market then it could be a really profitable opportunity for you.

Name:  Screenshot_28.png
Views: 34
Size:  51.8 KB

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

ForexRich will become famous soon enough ForexRich will become famous soon enough ForexRich's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      23.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

As for the option levels, I have the weekly contract in priority today. The maximum trading volume for put options turned out to be at 1.1250, but today, Iíll take the level closest to the price with a large trading volume. This will be 1.1300 at futures prices / 1.1270 at forex prices.
      This range will serve as support today.
      The maximum call volume turned out to be at 1.1500, which is 1.1470 at forex prices. It will act as resistance today.
      Today, there will be the range of 2 figures.

Name:  6.PNG
Views: 638
Size:  113.1 KB

As for the changes in open interest:
      The maximum number of call options was added at 1.1500. This means that many traders sell short and hedge their short positions with call options. Since market sharks do not like these traders, the price will be directed against them. Their positions on futures may result in losses, and call options will not help to resolve the situation, since the price may go down from 1.1500.
      Buyers hedged with put options in the range of 1.1350 - 1.1200.
      The activity there is very little, which means that there are a lot less buyers than sellers.

Name:  7.PNG
Views: 23
Size:  137.1 KB

Trading plan for today:
      As for the EU3X8 contract, I opened a purchase at the current price with the target of 1.1440.
      The stop order was placed at 1.1240. The risk in the transaction is 3% of the trade balance.
      In addition, there is yesterday's purchase, which has not yet closed. Its target is 1.1370.

Name:  8.PNG
Views: 24
Size:  171.0 KB

I wish all traders successful trading.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Amused

Reem Tarek is on a distinguished road Reem Tarek's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think area unit|you're} right and therefore the optimistic movement was even as a retrace which merely implies that there are prospects that it'll go the pessimistic direction later, for the opinion of our friend 'fadilah' i believe what the weekly analysis is indicating is that the try can go the pessimistic direction. we've in contact in mind that the pin bar that we have a tendency to square measure seeing on the weekly chart isn't a very shaped pin try as a result of at the top of the day that individual candle can find yourself not being a pin bar. the explanation of presumptuous the form at the instant is thanks to the retrace it's experiencing at the hourly time-frame.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

amine ff is a jewel in the rough amine ff is a jewel in the rough amine ff is a jewel in the rough amine ff is a jewel in the rough amine ff's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,443 Times in 412 Posts

The EURUSD failed to breach the resistance level 1.1348 so far, but it remains the highest level at 1.1263 as investors remain puzzled as the euro zone trade surplus fell more than expected last September as imports and exports plummeted. In addition to the strike situation witnessed by the British Council of Ministers because of the discussions of the BRICAST. In view of the technical indicators Both the RSI and the Stochastic are pointing above the midline. Accordingly, we still expect the EURUSD to target 1.1390-1.1450 levels. This scenario fails to close below 1.263. The alternative scenario is that the EURUSD is retreating to 1.1215 again

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

skyboy will become famous soon enough skyboy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

EUR USD breaks its strong support level which was 1.1340
      In candlestick pattern, the price now makes a strong bullish candle which confirms the price could reach the next resistance level of 1.1498
      If the price reaches that level of resistance then we should also see some bullish movement of this pair to reach the next strong resistance level of 1.1790

Name:  EUR USD.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  317.5 KB

Reply to Thread
    Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 11 12 13