Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Clarence04 is an unknown quantity at this point Clarence04's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: EUR/USD (part 80)

Based on the timeframe chart, it is clear that the price will increase. Toward the end of a week ago, speculators await for a decrease after the growth which occurred immediately. However, the price quickly got overbought and bounced back. Thus, such conduct of the price obviously shows the chance of development inside the current range. From that point, an increase and a higher movement is anticipated since the manner of D1 inside W1 likewise indicates a time of support inside W1.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Rosie02 is an unknown quantity at this point Rosie02's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Greetings to all!

For next weekís prediction based on the euro-dollar pairís current movement, the pair will need to undergo a series of level retests between 1.1320 and 1.1280. If this will be the case, there will be a huge possibility for the price to move directly to the north within the level range of 1.1520-1.1545. And starting this Monday, we should be more mindful as the session opens.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

CelestineJones03 is an unknown quantity at this point CelestineJones03's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

As observed on the H1 graph, the EUR/USD currency pair, had the ability to test the borders of the exchange channel on Friday (1.1345 - 1.1419). While on Monday, it is presently over the support levels (1.1386 and 1.1353).

Indicators are currently suggesting the probability of selling the pair to the lower limit of the channel, where it is beneficial to reassess the circumstance with the hope of purchasing the pair. On the other hand, the obstruction levels today are over the channel (1.1427 and 1.1460).

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Brandon022 is an unknown quantity at this point Brandon022's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

According to NBC news regarding Trumpís meeting with the leaders of the Congress, Trump will be going to fulfil his promises, including the long-term shutdown of the government.

Name:  Screenshot_776.png
Views: 19
Size:  848.3 KB

On the issue regarding the Mexican border wall, there was a time when he instructed the army to forcefully throw multiple soldiers into the border. This issue has put a lot of pressure on the president. The White House, on the other hand, provides protection for their citizens from being deprived of their jobs by getting rid of migrants.

Given the current political situation, such an agreement discussed in the recent meeting of Trump will, therefore, affect the pairís movement down. Such negative effects will put more pressure on the dollar.

But for now, letís focus on the opening of the market.

EURUSD still holds its strength.

If a rollback will be made within the range levels of 1.1360-1.1390, a signal to the north will be shown. Therefore, this will be a good chance to share the purchase thereby reaching the goal level range of 1.1415-1.1440.

Moreover, if a south signal will be derived from the current zone 1.1415-1.1440, this will be a good deal to sell with targets 1.1300-1.1320. However, there is still a need to look out after the Tokyo opening.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Bree09 is an unknown quantity at this point Bree09's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

As we examine the chart carefully, it is observed that there is only one resistance zone from the beginning. From that, a price is expected in its scope. In regards to the general pattern, the sellerís weak reopening is noticeable.This proposes the growth of the price to the sale zone, or even the downfall of sellerís last wave.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Austin is an unknown quantity at this point Austin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

As shown in the illustration below, there is a deep downward impulse while at the top, a rollback is seen. Going forth towards half of the movement, we can move to level 1.1420 and then proceed downward. On recent news, Trump had organized a meeting with a group of congressmen and an agreement was about to unfold.

Looking at the triangle, it only shows that these are the tangents formed.

Name:  VVVV.png
Views: 36
Size:  155.1 KB

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Aubrey is an unknown quantity at this point Aubrey's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good day!

As you can see, the H1 flag is shown here. There is a huge possibility for a rollback. At 61.8%, a breakdown is expected to show. The low that was shown last Thursday can now be updated. Trade plans are way above the deal. You can start purchasing a sale between levels 1.1415-1.1440, as well as the range between levels 1.1300-1.1320. Normally, a sell signal is presented.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Angelic

Feny has a spectacular aura about Feny has a spectacular aura about Feny has a spectacular aura about Feny's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

EUR / USD at Friday trading session last weekend (04/01) experienced a consolidation and only ended with a doji candle around the level of 1.1395. Today, the price immediately rises sharply, and most likely will continue to rise through the resistance level 1.1501.

From the technical side of H4, we can see that at this time the price has come out of consolidation, and is trying to breakout the level of supply that has been retested 4 times. Most likely, this level will break out. So, the opportunity for an entry will appear when the price consolidates below the supply level.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Clarence04 is an unknown quantity at this point Clarence04's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello traders!

The EUR/USD pair sold a good few all at one. Although, it is best to hold up at any rate to achieve the present resistance level which is 1.1440. Assuming that within the day, the bears will strike from this decline up till the beginning of the day where the opening level (1.1395) will start.

Supposing that they can break over the existing resistance, the deals will likewise be intriguing from the supply zone which is 1.1470 - 1.1500. From that point, the pair can further tumble to 1.1395 rapidly and effortlessly during the time of making an arrangement to exchange the pairs. Once more, from 1.1395, growth is more likely to develop well.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Aubrey is an unknown quantity at this point Aubrey's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello traders!

At present, the price can be found closer to the resistance level at 1.14773. Opposite with the past observations, there was no false breakdown at this time. However, the pair was still able to overcome the resistance level at 1.14773 as it managed to have a breakthrough on the other side of the range limit. Despite its slow down at the resistance level, the pair remains to move in an upward trend. As per movement expectations, the pair is predicted to still continue having a breakthrough at the resistance level without any worries. More so, the pair will be able to go forth the level of 1.15791.

As of now, there is no significant news that might affect the pair today. However, we can see to it that the pair maintained its strength. Good growth rates indicate a good bullish mood. It is expected that the pair will continue to move towards the northern direction, given that the breakthrough will be completed.

Reply to Thread
    Page 37 of 46 FirstFirst ... 32 35 36 37 38 39 42 ... LastLast