Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Aubrey is an unknown quantity at this point Aubrey's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: EUR/USD (part 80)

Based from the breakout level of 1.1490, a false breakdown is unlikely to occur. The breakout level is a seemingly realistic phenomenon. At this point, sellers are expected to decrease the pair to the support. Growth can be inferred in accordance with the level breakthrough at 1.1550. This will further move to the level of 1.1620. However, the pair will have to go back to the side channel in case it won’t be able to hold the level at 1.1490. If this will be the case, a decline will push through the level of 1.1420.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Elliot_Trend is a glorious beacon of light Elliot_Trend is a glorious beacon of light Elliot_Trend is a glorious beacon of light Elliot_Trend is a glorious beacon of light Elliot_Trend is a glorious beacon of light Elliot_Trend is a glorious beacon of light Elliot_Trend's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello, everyone.
      Yesterday, there was a strong growth of the euro. From the level of 1.1435, the euro managed to increase by more than 110 points.
      The main technical levels were worked out well.
      Although there was an increase from 1.1435 to 1.1550, but the entry points for purchases were not created. That's why I failed to open deals.
      At the level of 1.1435, a pin bar has been formed. It can be seen on the M15 chart.
      Such a formation is a good signal for growth, but since it was formed without a false breakout, it was not a signal to buy.
      There was no signal to enter at 1.1485. This level was broken with an impulse and there was no corrective decline to it.
      A successful test of this level will be a signal for continued price growth.
      The only condition for sales is the presence of a false breakout at 1.1550. This breakout has been made amid the news, so it only gives importance to this signal.

Name:  9.PNG
Views: 89940
Size:  132.4 KB

The nearest local support is now at 1.1485, so in this range, we should place a take profit order for the sale.
      If there is further growth and the price is able to consolidate above this range, it will be a condition to exit from sale.

Another signal for sales will be a false breakout of the 1.1485 resistance level. Consolidation below this range and a successful test will be the main conditions for opening a sale.
      Take profit order can be placed in the range of 1.1435, because it will be the next important support level.
      Growth above the level of the false breakout will cancel the sale.

Name:  10.PNG
Views: 59
Size:  141.4 KB

The first signal of continued growth will be the price consolidation above 1.1550. After the breakout, we need to wait for a corrective movement to the broken level. This will be the main condition for a purchase.
      Take profit order for this position can be placed in the range of 1.1620.
      The purchase can be closed at a loss after the price manages to make a reverse breakout of 1.1550 and consolidate below it.

The next buy signal will be formed after the price is returned to the level of 1.1485. False breakout of this support level will also be a signal to enter. The price consolidation above 1.1485 may be a signal indicating that the price growth may continue, so we can open a purchase after it. Take profit order for this position can be set in the range of 1.1550.

Name:  11.PNG
Size:  141.8 KB

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

crazyprofit will become famous soon enough crazyprofit's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

On H1, there is an engulfing at the top.

Name:  12.PNG
Views: 91678
Size:  56.8 KB

But getting into the sales deals is not the right decision for me now.
      I will try to explain my view on the situation.
      These candles were at the closing of the American exchanges.
      Accordingly, those who decided that trading was completed for that day, could fix.
      The second factor why I found sales wrong is time. Now is the time when most of the large traders do not work, we can expect some movements only after the opening of the Tokyo exchange.
      Well, the third factor why I consider catching a pullback to be dangerous in such situation, is the fact that the pair has been finally pulled out of a strong flat range. And I think it is too risky to catch thirty points of the pullback. I believe that this is the situation that is called "catching a falling knife".
      At the same time, most likely, the pair has came to its intermediate target, and a correction seems to be overdue here.
      There is strong resistance at the top, which has repeatedly acted as support.

Name:  13.PNG
Size:  38.1 KB

In addition, there is a gap area. Such gaps often serve as resistance zones. But in this gap, it is necessary to trade the flat, then it will be possible to make a pullback.

Name:  14.PNG
Views: 57
Size:  30.8 KB

But with such a general picture.
      The pair has overcome the trend line of the older time frames, which can be built from the weekly and daily time frames, and on the daily chart, the second candle has already fixed above the line.

Name:  15.PNG
Size:  33.7 KB

Let's see where they can pull back, and I’ll open other purchases, for continued growth.
      Now, I think, there are such zones of resistance at the top, so we can trade EUR/USD with the targets for these zones in the coming weeks.
      At the same time, for now, EUR/USD has come to the top of its ascending channel on the daily chart, and here it has to either impulsively go north, or give a correction. But this correction may be just a flat rather than a pullback...

Name:  16.PNG
Views: 58
Size:  34.0 KB

I believe this is a reversal to the north. There is still no confirmation of the reversal. On the daily chart, the upper limit of the channel has been achieved. But most likely, everything is heading in that direction.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

TraderGeorge has a spectacular aura about TraderGeorge has a spectacular aura about TraderGeorge's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello, everyone.
      As for the intraday for today, we have the northern movement.
      The targets are at the top, 1.1595 and 1.1620. Cancellation of the north and the beginning of the pullback will begin with the breakout of the 1.1540 level. This pullback may be small, or may be deep. Everyone can use it for his own purpose. For example, I use the pullback to add purchases. The level of 1.1480 will break through the north within the day. In the meantime, the price is above 1.1480. And I still expect the north.

Name:  17.PNG
Views: 86497
Size:  60.1 KB

Levels.
      As for the trading range for the week, the top is 1.1570, the bottom is 1.1270.
      Tody, I expect the range to change. The upper level is not yet known. So far, I can only say that the lower level is 1.1320.
      As for the levels confirming the direction within the day, the top is 1.1541, while the bottom is 1.1440.
      At the moment, we are above the level confirming the direction.

Name:  18.PNG
Views: 50
Size:  99.7 KB

As for the limit lines, today, the top is available, and there is an accumulation in the south.
      To stop the north, bears will have to work hard until the American session. The price should not be raised above 1.1570 and they should put pressure on the south. Then we can say that the south will strengthen. So far, the south is weak, and the north is strong and a priority for me.

Name:  19.PNG
Views: 50
Size:  20.9 KB

Let's consider what the northern and southern directions mean.
      The north is a general global direction for me. The targets are 1.1620, 1.1750, and 1.19.
      The south is a short movement for me, that is, rebounding from the northern movement. If I write that there is a signal towards the south, this means the south within the day, and not globally.

Name:  20.PNG
Views: 51
Size:  83.2 KB

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Rosie02 is an unknown quantity at this point Rosie02's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Greetings to all!

The euro gained strength today, achieving a total of 100 points. The main technical levels were successful based on what was written in an earlier post this morning:

First signal: 1.1485 up

A corrective movement is expected to occur at the broken level which will be considered as the main condition for purchase.

Take profit: 1.1550

Name:  pobedajan101.png
Views: 47
Size:  147.1 KB

Despite the level hike from 1.1435 to 1.1550, the entry points for purchases were not created, making it unable to open the deals.

As shown on the M15 chart, a pinbar was created at the level of 1.1435. This can be considered as a good signal for growth. However, it is not a quite good signal to buy. No signal is shown to enter the level at 1.1485. At this level, there is no corrective decline, but it was pinched with a pulse. We are eyeing for a successful level test which will make way for a persistent price movement. In order to continue the sales, a false breakdown is needed at level 1.1550. This important condition was also announced earlier on the news, highlighting its further importance to the signal.

Name:  pobedajan102.png
Views: 46
Size:  285.3 KB

Order for taking profits is best established at the nearest local support at level 1.1485. Price consolidation above this level would allow further growth. This also calls for level fixing and testing, which indicates the main condition for opening a sale. For the take profit level, we consider it in the level range of 1.1435 as the next significant support level. The sale will be cancelled if there will be growth above the false breakdown.

Name:  pobedajan103.png
Views: 45
Size:  310.3 KB

The first signal for the strengthening of the growth is beyond 1.1550. The corrective movement needs to be done first after a breakdown was made. This will also be considered as the main condition for purchase.

Take Profit: 1.1620

It is recommended to stop purchase at loss following the reverse breakdown and consolidation of the price below the level of 1.1550.

If the price will be able to go back to the level of 1.1485, the next buy signal will occur. The signal to enter will be made upon the false breakdown of this support level. If the price will be fixed beyond the level 1.1485, this will indicate the continuity of the price hike. After which, you may start opening a purchase.

Take profit: 1.1550

Name:  pobedajan104.png
Views: 46
Size:  302.4 KB

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Angelic

Feny has a spectacular aura about Feny has a spectacular aura about Feny has a spectacular aura about Feny's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

EUR / USD during yesterday's trading session (09/01) experienced a significant increase from the opening level of 1.1439, and closed at the level of 1.1542. Most likely, this increase will also continue even though a retracement will emerge.

From the technical side of H4, we can see that at the moment the price is declining as a form of a retracement. Previously, if we already got an entry on Fibo 23.6, of course we just need to maximize the profit that might appear. If we don't have an entry, the possibility of rejection will begin to appear from the level of 1.1497.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Sandy05 is an unknown quantity at this point Sandy05's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good day to all traders!

The pair proceeds with its upward pattern today. However, yesterday’s protocol did not seriously affect the development and remained unhelpful to the “Bears” at all. Most likely, EUR/USD will keep on improving the top so that it will have the capacity to achieve 1.1600 this time. Later on, it is important to consider the deals, since it more probable that a correction to 1.1490 and 1.1390 is expected.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Clarence04 is an unknown quantity at this point Clarence04's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Greetings to everybody!

Let us analyze the EUR/USD market today:

The market did not move at any place. The value started to go towards the southern are and quickly shifted and flew in the different way. As we look at the H1 timeframe, the price of the currency pair is exchanging over the blue channel. Assuming that this was a wrong breakdown of the channel, the following true stop will be underneath the lower limit of the channel which is in the area of 1.1320 +-.

Meanwhile, the value, despite of the odds, is increasing. Therefore, it is desirable for the trend not to go down and hold on to the deals. However, the descending pattern might not left. Also, an increase to 1.1800 +- is anticipated. But, a 1,1200+- should first decrease in any case. Putting trust on the strength of the dollar and wait for the start of the 12th figure for shopping is the most important thing to do right now.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Austin is an unknown quantity at this point Austin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

For a long time now, preparations were made for this breakthrough. We won’t be expecting to go back to level 1.14 since a wedge created a figure and finally had a breakthrough. A rollback to 1.1530 or 1.1500 is a good chance to strengthen and continue growth for the pair. Yesterday, interest rates were tackled in the news.

Name:  jan11.png
Views: 14
Size:  200.1 KB

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Bree09 is an unknown quantity at this point Bree09's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Welcome to all traders!

As shown in the EUR/USD M5 chart, it is wise to attempt to sell the pair to acquire a small correction. Moreover, the stop likewise is little while the correction won’t go anyplace. Deciding that such impulse can even be raised up is not also possible. However, this is a market without such circumstances. Buys will be actual at the support level of 1.1500-10.

Reply to Thread
    Page 40 of 46 FirstFirst ... 35 38 39 40 41 42 45 ... LastLast