• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 43 46 47 48

Thread: ZaraIqbal's - Trading journal

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      782.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,472 Times in 1,590 Posts

Default Re: ZaraIqbal's - Trading journal

Quote Originally Posted by ZaraIqbal View Post
      Hello and Good Morning Dear Brother's and Sisters
      How are you? Hope all of you will be fine and achieving the good profit from the market. Today is one good news for me and one bad news and good news is that I have received my withdrawal after receiving the withdrawal i executed some trades that goes against my trades and my account got the margin call
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]
      Sad news you got margin call when we have small deposit amount then it will happen, mostly the main cause behind it we will do over trading and greed will show in live market, its a business for next get lesson and makes profit with using small lots and do long term trading.

2. The following 7 users say Thank You to Honey Bee for this useful post.

Andrrson (Today), awais11 (Today), bidyut (Today), bocahedan (Today), Jamalah (Today), sattar786 (Today), ZaraIqbal (Today)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

awais11 is on a distinguished road awais11's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear member of forex forum, it is part of business. there may be loss or may be profit in business. if you got loss in trading then may be there is mistake at you end. you should learn from your mistakes and then you should trade will new determination and that time you will be able to get good profit

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to awais11 for this useful post.

Andrrson (Today), bidyut (Today), bocahedan (Today), Jamalah (Today)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      365.61 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,606 Times in 1,225 Posts

How are you? Hope all of you will be fine and achieving the good profit from the market. Today is one good news for me and one bad news and good news is that I have received my withdrawal after receiving the withdrawal i executed some trades that goes against my trades and my account got the margin call
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]
      It is one of those things my friend, traders can gain, traders can lose, we have to keep up the fight, and we will actually be making it when we did not regret and let emotion affect us. You have actually gotten your withdraw, that is good for you. And as for the losses you are accumulating, i guess that with time, they will also subsides as long as you are in the right path this week.

6. The following 5 users say Thank You to ola4real for this useful post.

Andrrson (Today), bidyut (Today), bocahedan (Today), Jamalah (Today), ZaraIqbal (Today)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Andrrson is a splendid one to behold Andrrson is a splendid one to behold Andrrson is a splendid one to behold Andrrson is a splendid one to behold Andrrson is a splendid one to behold Andrrson is a splendid one to behold Andrrson is a splendid one to behold Andrrson's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

[ATTACH=CONFIG]
      Hy mate, I know your very sad for this moment because your account is again margin cell,but dear my account is also wash the reason of not follow forex proper rules and risk management then again i face margin cell so dear my advice is for you please stop the our sentiments thing and now follow are the forex rules then work in our trading hope then you success in all difficult problems right
      Andrrson journal

8. The following 4 users say Thank You to Andrrson for this useful post.

bidyut (Today), bocahedan (Today), Jamalah (Today), ZaraIqbal (Today)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,705.23 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,783 Times in 1,100 Posts

[ATTACH=CONFIG]
      Congratulations on your withdawal it feels good seeing the fruit of your labor that is the satisfaction we get from this market,we can not win all the time some trades must definitely go against us sometimes,we just have to keep moving forward and keep making progress that is the only way to go,and if we use very good money management we will be fine.

10. The following 4 users say Thank You to bigani for this useful post.

bidyut (Today), bocahedan (Today), Jamalah (Today), ZaraIqbal (Today)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      581.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,410 Times in 839 Posts

[ATTACH=CONFIG]
      Sorry to hear about you that you are getting a margin call,i hope this week bonus you can get big bonus to start trading again to make good profit. And congrats for the withdrawal,i hope you can make use of the money wisely. Anyway,good luck to you,i hope you don't give up easily.

12. The following 4 users say Thank You to bocahedan for this useful post.

Andrrson (Today), bidyut (Today), Jamalah (Today), ZaraIqbal (Today)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,505.61 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      412 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,292 Times in 1,920 Posts

[ATTACH=CONFIG]
      Hi ZaraIqbal, This is really a sad moment for you. But again good part is that you've able to withdraw some profit before getting margin call. Nobody is perfect in this world. Even experts sometimes get difficulties in maintaining good performance. Yesterday we've seen some unexpected moves in the market. As a result you've got margin call. I'm sure you'll able to participate again in the trending market to stand out against all difficult situation. Take it as a learning lesson and try to focus more on how to control the losses to some extent.

For last few days we've seen a lot of member have lost their account due to uncertainty in the market. The most common mistake we usually do is not to apply proper money management into our trades. We always try to open big lot size orders or a series of small lot size orders. This type of trading is really dangerous and could bring big losses to us. Try to put stop loss if it is possible for your trading system. In addition to it, try to open low lot size orders. The big advantage of trading with low lot size order is that we can manage the risk with proper money management.

I did worst trades in last few days. But still I'm safe because I'm using tight stop loss. I can trade with relaxed mind, this is only possible because I want a steady growth and not instant growth. Look at my trading result in the image below, you'll understand why stop loss is important.

Name:  Total-Lost-Amount.PNG
Views: 17
Size:  16.2 KB

Most of the time we do small mistakes but it turns out to be big at the end. I can see most of your trading positions were against the trend. You've bought EURUSD, GBPUSD and AUDUSD at a time when USD index shows good strength. Similarly your USDJPY and USDCAD sell orders won't fit with the market condition. I too did similar mistakes in my trades. I've lost in a series but luckily I've applied proper stop loss and saved my account from any big loss. Actually everyday we do mistake, but we should try to escape form those mistakes with small losses. I'm sure you can understand what I'm trying to say in my post. Good luck for your trades.

14. The following 3 users say Thank You to bidyut for this useful post.

Andrrson (Today), Jamalah (Today), ZaraIqbal (Today)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

shoby is a glorious beacon of light shoby is a glorious beacon of light shoby is a glorious beacon of light shoby is a glorious beacon of light shoby is a glorious beacon of light shoby's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

[ATTACH=CONFIG]
      Oh so sad ZARA , I am not happy for that you got margin call. Dear in forex market you have to take small risk that can avoid you form margin call. I have also faced the same situation and my account got a margin call this happened with me 3rd time . I am feeling very bad due to this.

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to shoby for this useful post.

Jamalah (Today), ZaraIqbal (Today)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

yrt52 will become famous soon enough yrt52's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

[ATTACH=CONFIG]
      The AUDUSD has been trading sideways since morning and remains steady below 0.7271 while Stochastic and SMA 50 are showing negative signs now supporting the chances of resuming the expected bearish trend for the coming period noting that our main awaited targets start at 0.7080 and 0.7020.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Stresses

ZaraIqbal has much to be proud of ZaraIqbal has much to be proud of ZaraIqbal has much to be proud of ZaraIqbal has much to be proud of ZaraIqbal has much to be proud of ZaraIqbal has much to be proud of ZaraIqbal has much to be proud of ZaraIqbal has much to be proud of ZaraIqbal has much to be proud of ZaraIqbal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,196 Times in 374 Posts

Hello and good morning dear brothers and sister's
      Hope everyone will be fine and achieving the good profit from the market...guys today I need your some suggestions first of all please share the analysis of Gold and tell me that how can I made analysis effectively that will give me the maximum profit please share your feedback with me
      Zara Trading Journal

Reply to Thread
    Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 43 46 47 48