• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 38 of 48 FirstFirst ... 33 36 37 38 39 40 43 ... LastLast

Thread: ZaraIqbal's - Trading journal

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Jamalah has a spectacular aura about Jamalah has a spectacular aura about Jamalah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Wow that's great that you are trading such a big account but if you are on practice account use small balance because when we come with real money don't have such huge amount so we should practice on that money that we have

am having a small account and small profits you can see
      Name:  Screenshot_14.png
Views: 50
Size:  13.1 KB

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jamalah For This Useful Post:

ZaraIqbal (12-05-2018)

3. Lamboghini
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Stresses

ZaraIqbal has much to be proud of ZaraIqbal has much to be proud of ZaraIqbal has much to be proud of ZaraIqbal has much to be proud of ZaraIqbal has much to be proud of ZaraIqbal has much to be proud of ZaraIqbal has much to be proud of ZaraIqbal has much to be proud of ZaraIqbal has much to be proud of ZaraIqbal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,196 Times in 374 Posts

Hello and good Morning Dear Brothers and sister's
      Hope everyone will be fine and will be achieving the good profit from the market finally my trade of USD/Chf is in profit now so I think once again its the good chance to execute the sell order and set the tp at 0.99310 due to the sideways movement
      Name:  Screenshot_2018-12-06-04-45-45.png
Views: 600
Size:  147.8 KBName:  Screenshot_2018-12-06-04-45-51.png
Views: 43
Size:  68.0 KB
      Zara Trading Journal

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Angry

fadilah has a brilliant future fadilah has a brilliant future fadilah has a brilliant future fadilah has a brilliant future fadilah has a brilliant future fadilah has a brilliant future fadilah has a brilliant future fadilah has a brilliant future fadilah has a brilliant future fadilah has a brilliant future fadilah has a brilliant future fadilah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.74 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,876 Times in 521 Posts

Default Re: ZaraIqbal's - Trading journal

Quote Originally Posted by ZaraIqbal View Post
      Hope everyone will be fine and will be achieving the good profit from the market finally my trade of USD/Chf is in profit now so I think once again its the good chance to execute the sell order and set the tp at 0.99310 due to the sideways movement
      Hello Zaza
      As I told you yesterday, I think that the level1.000 represents a very strong resistance to the price and has rebounded from it more than once
      I think this time will continue to fall but for me I will not think of selling until the price breaks the white trend and retest it

"quality is not an act it is a habit"

6. The following 9 users say Thank You to fadilah for this useful post.

Andrrson (12-06-2018), chiko (12-06-2018), kashifrehman (12-06-2018), MajidAli (12-06-2018), SweetRose (12-06-2018), Unregistered (3), ZaraIqbal (12-06-2018)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Sad

Hande is just really nice Hande is just really nice Hande is just really nice Hande is just really nice Hande is just really nice Hande's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Attachment 93617Attachment 93616
      I am not able to upload my chart analysis about this pair upload failing maybe something technical issue. Dear congrulations for the good profit I know you are doing the demo trading demo but the practice is very necessary in this business if we. See at the daily time frame a pin bar has been formed that is showing that it is ready for the long term sell off
      Hande Trading Journal

8. The following 6 users say Thank You to Hande for this useful post.

Andrrson (12-06-2018), kashifrehman (12-06-2018), MajidAli (12-06-2018), SweetRose (12-06-2018), The S-I-S (12-06-2018), ZaraIqbal (12-06-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

SweetRose is a splendid one to behold SweetRose is a splendid one to behold SweetRose is a splendid one to behold SweetRose is a splendid one to behold SweetRose is a splendid one to behold SweetRose is a splendid one to behold SweetRose is a splendid one to behold SweetRose is a splendid one to behold SweetRose's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

IF we analyse the USDCHF pair the previous candles closed on D1 chart it will give high resistance at 1.0005 and its low area of support is 0.9920 in this rage their is no long term confirmation of buying it, so selling is good decision from the current level it will move down more then 50 pips in coming hours good luck.
      Attached Images  

10. The following 5 users say Thank You to SweetRose for this useful post.

Andrrson (12-06-2018), Honey Bee (12-06-2018), kashifrehman (12-06-2018), MajidAli (12-06-2018), ZaraIqbal (12-06-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Inspired

MajidAli is a splendid one to behold MajidAli is a splendid one to behold MajidAli is a splendid one to behold MajidAli is a splendid one to behold MajidAli is a splendid one to behold MajidAli is a splendid one to behold MajidAli is a splendid one to behold MajidAli's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello dear,
      Congratulation that you really make positive results and learn new things from the market. Thanks for sharing your analysis but I am not doing trade on USD CHF. Today I am thinking to sale USD CAD because Bank of Canada hold their interest rate decision I am not looking any buying opportunity in this pair. By my simple price action analysis today's daily candle open without making a low.

12. The following 5 users say Thank You to MajidAli for this useful post.

Andrrson (12-06-2018), Honey Bee (12-06-2018), kashifrehman (12-06-2018), The S-I-S (12-06-2018), ZaraIqbal (12-06-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Bitchy

Pak12 is a splendid one to behold Pak12 is a splendid one to behold Pak12 is a splendid one to behold Pak12 is a splendid one to behold Pak12 is a splendid one to behold Pak12 is a splendid one to behold Pak12 is a splendid one to behold Pak12 is a splendid one to behold Pak12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,002 Times in 424 Posts

Good morning Sir today's of my technical analysis is USD CHF sell strong support level point is 0.989336 and break for sell and not break for USD CHF buy

14. The following 6 users say Thank You to Pak12 for this useful post.

Andrrson (12-06-2018), Honey Bee (12-06-2018), kashifrehman (12-06-2018), Unregistered (2), ZaraIqbal (12-06-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Andrrson is a splendid one to behold Andrrson is a splendid one to behold Andrrson is a splendid one to behold Andrrson is a splendid one to behold Andrrson is a splendid one to behold Andrrson is a splendid one to behold Andrrson is a splendid one to behold Andrrson's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My trades is also usdchf in running and same to for you hope today will be achieved your to and my target best of luck my friend again beucareful because today's realased a high impactnews right
      Andrrson journal

16. The following 4 users say Thank You to Andrrson for this useful post.

Honey Bee (12-06-2018), kashifrehman (12-06-2018), The S-I-S (12-06-2018), ZaraIqbal (12-06-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

chiko has much to be proud of chiko has much to be proud of chiko has much to be proud of chiko has much to be proud of chiko has much to be proud of chiko has much to be proud of chiko has much to be proud of chiko has much to be proud of chiko has much to be proud of chiko has much to be proud of chiko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      349.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,488 Times in 499 Posts

hi zara, well done with the trade, i think that uchf is still in a side ways condition and being honest with you that side ways condition is the trend that i hate most because it often brings me a bad trade and often make me lose my trade, that is because basically my trading system and technique really works well only in a strong trend or reversal trend so side ways have a small opportunity for me to gain profits.

18. The following 2 users say Thank You to chiko for this useful post.

Honey Bee (12-06-2018), ZaraIqbal (12-06-2018)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      782.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,472 Times in 1,590 Posts

Nice achievement mate you have idea usdchf is moving down and your analysis will be going perfect, it will try to break the 0.9870 area if moving continue downward then our opinion is stopping level at 0.9770 your are going well and 40$ achieve from current movement of market.
      Attached Images  

20. The following 5 users say Thank You to Honey Bee for this useful post.

FxBD (12-06-2018), The S-I-S (12-06-2018), Unregistered (2), ZaraIqbal (12-06-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 38 of 48 FirstFirst ... 33 36 37 38 39 40 43 ... LastLast