• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread

Thread: Is little knowledge dangerous? (Part 9)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Lets will become famous soon enough Lets's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Lightbulb Is little knowledge dangerous? (Part 9)

The information wanted for the Forex success have everything to do with the amount of success profits that a trader can produce in Forex trading. The little information would certainly lead to little profits or losses.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

forexgurubd99 is on a distinguished road forexgurubd99's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yeah knowledge is very important to get success on Forex market and your trading ability fixed your profit level. So you need proper knowledge and it can reach you to your success. But the more important things is that you have to be be proper skilled and educated. Because if you don't have proper knowledge you will not be able to get success and exact knowledge help you to reach you your trading goal. So don't go for trades with little knowledge and it is not good for your trading life.

Banned
      I am:
      Relaxed

pasha777 will become famous soon enough pasha777 will become famous soon enough pasha777's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Starway View Post
      Little knowledge is always dangerous in the every things ,so Forex is a risky market and if you have little knowledge then you can only harm yourself and it can destroy your capital and the account too, so you should get knowledge and skills to be able to do good trading and improve your overall performance.
      little knowledge is so much difficult to do women work in Forex trading because if the traders have don't full knowledge of the earth reading it will be very hard to them to make profit and do trade in Forex trading if traders don't have the full knowledge of trading they will face the loss

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

MdMamunurRoshid is an unknown quantity at this point MdMamunurRoshid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes I agree with you, Forex is a complicated business site but well and international so your acquired little knowledge is very dangerous for you. Enormous knowledge makes your Forex trading more trouble-free and gainful. If you work hard and gather more knowledge, you can increase your profit.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Dearhamza will become famous soon enough Dearhamza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      684.72 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

A little knowledge is very dangerous for the forex trading business . So better for the beginner's to get good knowledge and experience before invest their real capital in the forex trading market. There are so many websites which provide facility to learn the forex education. Demo trading account is good opportunity for the new trader to make good trading practice to improve the trading quality and be a professional trader in the market.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dearhamza For This Useful Post:

unggullaksono (11-01-2018)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Fine

unggullaksono is on a distinguished road unggullaksono's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dearhamza View Post
      A little knowledge is very dangerous for the forex trading business . So better for the beginner's to get good knowledge and experience before invest their real capital in the forex trading market. There are so many websites which provide facility to learn the forex education. Demo trading account is good opportunity for the new trader to make good trading practice to improve the trading quality and be a professional trader in the market.
      Although forex is at high risk, many people are interested. Because the forex business is easy to run by anyone and at any time.
      To avoid high risk, we must use good MM and good psychology.
      In order to avoid something that is not desired.

everything we live in life must be at risk, not to mention trading, trading also has a high risk if the goods we trade or circulate are not in accordance with consumer interests, we will also lose. but if we have experienced losses or our MC can learn from those losses and continue learning so that they develop produce analysis techniques and effective strategies in this trade. therefore "High Risk, High Return

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

jibsin2excel is on a distinguished road jibsin2excel's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      243.64 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: Is little knowledge dangerous? (Part 9)

Little knowledge is not just dangerous but very dangerous.This business is a business where we trade currency directly and it is very dangerous to start trading with little or no knowledge about the business,Every success made in this business is a function of basic learning and knowledge and the more understanding you have will add to your success.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Fine

pashajee will become famous soon enough pashajee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lets View Post
      The information wanted for the Forex success have everything to do with the amount of success profits that a trader can produce in Forex trading. The little information would certainly lead to little profits or losses.
      Little knowledge is always dangerous in forex trading market if you want to do successful trading it is so much important for you to get the proper and complete knowledge of forex trading without learning you cannot able to make profit from Forex trading

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Angelic

altafch is a name known to all altafch is a name known to all altafch is a name known to all altafch is a name known to all altafch is a name known to all altafch is a name known to all altafch's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

actually if we do not have knowledge we can trade with full attention we can not take big risk because we know we do not have knowledge and experience but if we have little or wrong knowledge we can think we are good and can trade so in that mindset we can place big order and can take big risk and can lose more so little knowledge is more risky

11. The following 3 users say Thank You to altafch for this useful post.

AmirNawaz (11-09-2018), Unregistered (2)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

IMRAN504017 is an unknown quantity at this point IMRAN504017's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Little knowledge is not enough in this business and you need proper knowledge to make a lot of amount.Knowledge is power of success.and you gain a lot of knowledge in this forum.

Reply to Thread