• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Opinion of an experienced trader. What are my principles?

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

lacogec is a splendid one to behold lacogec is a splendid one to behold lacogec is a splendid one to behold lacogec is a splendid one to behold lacogec is a splendid one to behold lacogec is a splendid one to behold lacogec's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: Opinion of an experienced trader. What are my principles?

Experience is golden indeed, the power of success in the forex business is dependent on the way we treat what we have learned, you see forex trading success is basically not much about what we have gathered in terms of the knowledge but what will make the most difference is our ability to control and put into practice every thing that we have learned, as a trader, I have learned that forex is difficult, I must never underestimate the power of the application of what I know so far, that is where success begins from, and indeed money management is a crucial thing which we cannot ignore to gain the needed experience from the market. There are those who might differ with this opinion though.

2. For the posts posted after 22.08.18, the likes will be displayed after 22.10.18
    3. Dragon
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

Honest has much to be proud of Honest has much to be proud of Honest has much to be proud of Honest has much to be proud of Honest has much to be proud of Honest has much to be proud of Honest has much to be proud of Honest has much to be proud of Honest has much to be proud of Honest's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4,259.34 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,293 Times in 485 Posts

Well, in life, everyone has their principles, for some people it is their discipline when it comes to spending money, for some it is their attitude towards the way women flock around them as men, but in the forex business, there are snake common principle that we should all have, it is called patience, you might have the most profitable trading strategy but if your principles does not include being a patient person, all of that will be a waste of your precious time as a forex trader.

There is nothing as important as waiting for the right opportunity and moments before we enter that trading opportunity, that is what defines us and give us the reputation that we so desire to become successful traders, there is nothing more we can do to succeed in the forex business when this is lacking.

5. For the posts posted after 22.08.18, the likes will be displayed after 22.10.18
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Ifypro is a splendid one to behold Ifypro is a splendid one to behold Ifypro is a splendid one to behold Ifypro is a splendid one to behold Ifypro is a splendid one to behold Ifypro is a splendid one to behold Ifypro is a splendid one to behold Ifypro's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Your personal principles in the forex business has to be based on what you believe to be best, however, there is something we must all consider, it's discipline that has to be the denominator that connects everyone, but I don't think some traders have come to the full realization that this is very necessary, to be disciplined is a principle that helps the different traders to avoid some pitfalls that could cause severe harm to their trading.

We develop our principles from the early stages of trading, if you don't know what to do and how to trade, its best you use train yourself in this aspect before trading, the foundation that we hold is important.

7. For the posts posted after 22.08.18, the likes will be displayed after 22.10.18
    Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2