• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: [Overview] How to predict price movements in the Forex market.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Joyu has much to be proud of Joyu has much to be proud of Joyu has much to be proud of Joyu has much to be proud of Joyu has much to be proud of Joyu has much to be proud of Joyu has much to be proud of Joyu has much to be proud of Joyu has much to be proud of Joyu has much to be proud of Joyu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      248 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,439 Times in 332 Posts

Default Re: [Overview] How to predict price movements in the Forex market.

Forex trading is a very tricky business, that is why people would often say that it is unpredictable, this characteristics of unpredictability is what is causing the confusion to happen within the mindset of the forex trader, there will never come a time when this market is going to be easy, so anyone that is not planning to work hard is merely deceiving himself about what he wants from forex, some traders are keen into doing this business with the help of luck which is something function of gambling. Unfortunately I have never come across a professional forex trader who does not do his analysis but depends on luck. Predictions comes from knowing what the price is saying.
      Divergence: How I trade it

2. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Brooding

Ifypro has a brilliant future Ifypro has a brilliant future Ifypro has a brilliant future Ifypro has a brilliant future Ifypro has a brilliant future Ifypro has a brilliant future Ifypro has a brilliant future Ifypro has a brilliant future Ifypro has a brilliant future Ifypro has a brilliant future Ifypro has a brilliant future Ifypro's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      268 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,579 Times in 375 Posts

It is not going to be easy to easy predict price even when we have the best trading strategy that is why we see that people make losses more than profits because they believe that forex is easy, before you can make a good prediction in the forex business, there are many practices that you should have carried out, because as a trader that wants to be successful, practice makes perfect, don't believe that you will see price working exactly as you have perceived, that would be a wrong understanding that can cause issues for us at the end of the day, forex is very is very difficult, trading is to be done after we go through a rigorous process of learning with the virtual account.

4. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Happy

Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1759 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,610 Times in 1,418 Posts

To predict price movements in forex market is the real deal about forex trading. Prediction of price movements in the forex market is the main work in forex trading, it is the reason why the numerous indicators available for analysing the market is been created. Prediction of price movement is done using various kinds of technical indicators and fundamental indicators.

A trader can predict price movement by applying a trading strategy, which can vary or different from other traders strategy. A trading strategy is compose of both technical and fundamental indicators, which a trader can use in analysing the market in order to have an insight of where the market is heading to or better still to predict the price movement of the market. To predict price movement, for example using the Relative Strength Index ( RSI) if price is above 70 is shows that the price of a particular market has been over bought and thus predict that price would soon be heading down, while if the RSI is below 30, it shows that the price of a particular market has been over sold and thus predict that the price would be going upward. A trader can open trades base on this predictions, using RSI indicator.

6. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Relaxed

lacogec has a brilliant future lacogec has a brilliant future lacogec has a brilliant future lacogec has a brilliant future lacogec has a brilliant future lacogec has a brilliant future lacogec has a brilliant future lacogec has a brilliant future lacogec has a brilliant future lacogec has a brilliant future lacogec has a brilliant future lacogec's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      222 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,558 Times in 395 Posts

Price movements can be predicted through the observations that we have in the market, forex is very diverse, there is really no way to understand what would happen in the next minute, but the way we are able to trade with the indicators van help us have a better idea.

Price can be determined through any means but what many traders choose to use is their indicator, some traders have depended on pure candlestick charts because that is what seems to work for them.

For me I prefer to adopt the 50 moving average because this is what I know can give me the information that I am looking for to make the right decision about forex trading, this is how to trade successfully without making so much losses at the end of the day.

8. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

fawadali is an unknown quantity at this point fawadali's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In the ever changing business world you need to be forward thinking, if you want to have the potential to be successful. If you talk with successful Forex traders or investors in the Forex market, they will undoubtedly highlight their ability and knowledge of how to predict Forex market. This article has been prepared to help you apply your ** knowledge by predicting the changing nature of the foreign exchange market in the most appropriate way.Before we proceed, we need to answer the question - what is the Forex market? Simply put, It is a global decentralised market for trading currencies. Moreover, it is the largest market in the world, processing trillions of dollars worth of transactions every day. The key participants in it are international banks, hedge funds, commercial companies, various central banks and, of course, retail ** brokers and investors.

Moving back to predicting movements in the market, we must acknowledge that a trader must have a thorough comprehension of the factors that can affect the movement of a currency's exchange rate, if they want to be successful. Remember - there is no ultimate Forex prediction formula - it all depends on your own skills, experiences, the accuracy of your foreign exchange forecasting, and the commitment to succeeding. The five factors you need to understand are:

Economic growth
      Geopolitics or political stability
      Monetary policy
      Imports and exports
      Interest rates

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7133 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,545 Times in 2,748 Posts

The prediction of the Price movements are mainly done by the following ways

1. The candlestick patterns :- Here actually we can easily guess the market move depending upon the pattern of each candle and its one of the best option to guess the sure market movement for the coming days .There are many bearish and bullish strong patterns from where we can easily know that the market is showing stronger trend ,may be it could be on the same way or it can be on opposite side.

2. Powerful trend indicators :- These can be the moving average indicators where me relying upon the 200 and the 100 EMA very much and sometime i go for the moving average crossover pattern where the EMA 8 and 23 are the best one .But yes we can use any other types of indicators too .

3.News analysis :- Market maximum movements depends upon the news related to that particular pair and like that the specific currency pair used to move as per the news sentiments .

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4151 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,109 Times in 594 Posts

Though it quite possible to correctly predict currency prices most of the time as a skilled trader, there is no fool proof method of predicting future currency prices in the forex market all the time. This is why it is very important to find out what works for you and have the discipline to do it consistently during forex trading.

You can correctly predict currency prices when you are applying a forex trading strategy that has been proven to be reliable over time during different forex market situations. It is necessary to have a trading plan that must be rigidly followed, which will enable you to correctly execute your strategy each time in the forex market. This is as important as having a winning strategy. Without this, you may be prone to trading under the influence of emotion.
      POSSIBILITIES ARE INFINITE IN THE FOREX MARKET, YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING !

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

bitcoinrush is a splendid one to behold bitcoinrush is a splendid one to behold bitcoinrush is a splendid one to behold bitcoinrush is a splendid one to behold bitcoinrush is a splendid one to behold bitcoinrush is a splendid one to behold bitcoinrush is a splendid one to behold bitcoinrush's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      659 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The truth is that there is no perfect way to predict the direction where the price will move because of the erratic nature of the forex market and that is why money management should be given a lot of attention. If a trader does not have a sound money management principle, even if he has a good entry strategy, he could still end up losing on the long run.
      So for a trader to predict the market more accurately, he needs to have the knowledge of these types of analysis:
      1. Fundamental analysis: This is the study of the forces of demand and supply that affects the well-being of an economy. It is the main catalyst that moves the forex market and that is why every trader must pay attention to fundamental news. For example, the Brexit Parliamentary vote that is coming up tomorrow.
      2. Technical analysis: It is the kind of analysis that involves the use of technical indicators in other to predict the market direction. When you are using the technical analysis, you should combine it with the fundamental analysis in other to predict the future market movements more accurately.

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3