• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hayat786's - Trading journal

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

theknight will become famous soon enough theknight will become famous soon enough theknight's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: Hayat Trading Journal

Quote Originally Posted by mony678 View Post
      The USD / JPY pair is showing further bullishness to test the 114.00 barrier, consolidating opportunities for further gains in the coming sessions and we believe that the way is open to achieve our next target at 114.35 supported by the 50 MA which continues to carry the price from the bottom.
      The USDJPY pair shows more bullish bias to test 114.00 barrier, reinforcing the chances of achieving more gains in the upcoming sessions, and we believe that the way is open to achieve our next waited target at 114.55, supported by the EMA50 that keeps carrying the price from below.
      Smile&Never lose hope....just smile

Thanks  

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Andrrson has a spectacular aura about Andrrson has a spectacular aura about Andrrson's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hayat786 View Post
      Hello guys
      I am new here at the MT5 forum. I will share my trading ideas here about different pairs I hope you will like my analysis and you will give me the appreciation of my analysis. anyhow if there is any rules and regulations of the Forum than share with me
      First welcome then the rules please read in this forum and hope you are a good trader I am also in New for this forum some days ago join the forum mt5 forum is a ver good forum in others forum hare very good experience trader jJim this forum and share our knowledge
      Andrrson journal

Thanks  

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Yarmouk is a jewel in the rough Yarmouk is a jewel in the rough Yarmouk is a jewel in the rough Yarmouk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello guys
      I am new here at the MT5 forum. I will share my trading ideas here about different pairs I hope you will like my analysis and you will give me the appreciation of my analysis. anyhow if there is any rules and regulations of the Forum than share with me
      Shearing or taking trading journal is great because it help trader to develop themselves and i think it help trader more good. If trader watch their trading journal it give trader good confident if they make profit but if they face lose it also help trader a lot. When trader analysis their trading journal they can identify why they face lose and how to correct themselves. So it is great for trader to take their trading journal.
      Analysis and trading journal is always very good to watch. So share as much you can and let's learn together.

Thanks  

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Happy

Ahmedhassan will become famous soon enough Ahmedhassan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

hello dear forex forum remember I will come to you you to the best platform here we have community just like a family where we discuss about trading knowledge experience skills planning and Power Analysis market have three type of analysis sentimental analysis is very much impact on Forex trading much of the peoples share their opinion about the sentiments if a expert trader say that expected movement of euro is foolish other experts agreed with his opinion then the sentiment of the market will be bullish for Euro hair I put a market have technical impact more than fundamental impact fundamental effect impact market once but technical analysis impact market daily so you have to learn about market technical analysis practice in demo account work hard gain profit as well

Thanks  

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Cold

Backy will become famous soon enough Backy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello guys

Welcome to forum and yes you post your ideas about trading and i really appreciate you and help us for good trading with your ideas and you also learn more good.

Thanks  

Closed Thread
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2