Thread: NEWS only Eur/Usd

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

Borhan will become famous soon enough Borhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,059.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is very importent for all forex trader. Are you sure that this only suply the eur/usd trading news. It is not any matter for all forex trader.

2. Dragon
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Happy

mugiwara will become famous soon enough mugiwara's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      893.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

attention to news EURUSD trading is one way that always develop on talent talent of character currency trading that we observe it while the other currency pairs so we do not pay attention to it so that from the way it would need its own way to help us with seek special attraction on the currency.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes there are many times that all the news will just be about the eur/usd but that does not mean it will not affect the other similar pairs especially one like the gbp/usd as well as eur/gbp because there is always a sort of correlation in these mentioned pairs.

I am:
      Drunk

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,749 Times in 4,537 Posts

Good news for Euro, and more generally for the euro area this Sunday, with the German opposition SPD party which voted favorably to form a grand coalition government with Angela Merkel.
      This could cause a bullish gap on Eurusd tonight.
      But there's also the result of a similar vote in Italy which is expected to be announced few hours after the market opening.

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to azmassi for this useful post.

Aviz (03-04-2018), Beautiful Quynh (03-09-2018), Blacklight (03-09-2018), Passionate Pisces (03-09-2018)

I am:
      Drunk

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Thanks

Mario Draghi keeps the possibility to extend the QE in September, Euro weakens
      The statement removed the reference to a possible increase in QE if necessary. However, Mario Draghi keeps all the cards in his hand, it's still possible that the QE will be extended at a rate of 30 billion per month or a little less. The bullish reaction on Euro was therefore quickly erased.

Anyway, EURUSD fell after this press conference that has a Dovish aftertaste. After today's ECB meeting, tomorrow's event will be the NFP Report for the month of February.

8. The following 7 users say Thank You to azmassi for this useful post.

bappy4x (03-09-2018), Beautiful Quynh (03-09-2018), Passionate Pisces (03-09-2018), Unregistered (4)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      276.41 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,004 Times in 403 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by azmassi View Post
      Mario Draghi keeps the possibility to extend the QE in September, Euro weakens
      The statement removed the reference to a possible increase in QE if necessary. However, Mario Draghi keeps all the cards in his hand, it's still possible that the QE will be extended at a rate of 30 billion per month or a little less. The bullish reaction on Euro was therefore quickly erased.

Anyway, EURUSD fell after this press conference that has a Dovish aftertaste. After today's ECB meeting, tomorrow's event will be the NFP Report for the month of February.
      NFP is always the target for a move so if I agree that the market might move strongly after the release of NFP data or possibly even before the news release the market will already become hectic.
      The market seemed bullish yesterday but then it quickly dropped again which shows that the bulls didn't really have enough power to push price up.
      Traders don't know the future that is why traders need market scenarios.

10. The following 4 users say Thank You to Beautiful Quynh for this useful post.

azmassi (03-09-2018), Blacklight (03-09-2018), Malik Basit (03-10-2018), Passionate Pisces (03-09-2018)

I am:
      Drunk

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful Quynh View Post
      NFP is always the target for a move so if I agree that the market might move strongly after the release of NFP data or possibly even before the news release the market will already become hectic.
      The market seemed bullish yesterday but then it quickly dropped again which shows that the bulls didn't really have enough power to push price up.
      EURUSD will largely depend on the NFP today, the consensus anticipates 200k job creations, a figure identical to the previous month. The unemployment rate is expected to fall to 4%, after 4.1% the previous month. The average wages, expected up 0.2% in monthly data (against 0.3% previously), and up 2.8% in annual data (against 2.9% previously).

According to ADP I think NFP will be strong and probably above 200k i.e above the consensus, which should be positive for USD.

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to azmassi for this useful post.

Blacklight (03-09-2018), Passionate Pisces (03-09-2018)

I am:
      Drunk

Thanks

According to Vanity Fair, the taxes on steel and aluminum imports announced a few days ago by Donald Trump are just the beginning of a more aggressive Presidency in terms of protectionism. Following these decisions, the chief economic adviser of Donald Trump, Gary Cohn had resigned, but Vanity Fair suggests this weekend that this is only the beginning.
      On forex, these rumors could weigh on Dollar, the market may open witha bullish gap on eurusd.....

I am:
      Drunk

Thanks

Donal Trump continues to lead what now looks like a real purge in his government, firing his Secretary of State to replace him with Mike Pompeo, director of the CIA.
      This's not a good news for short-term markets, as Pompeo is known to be particularly aggressive in regards of Iran and North Korea.
      On forex, this news has clearly weighed on USD, preventing it from taking advantage of the correct figures of US inflation published today. On EURUSD, there is a peak at 1.2407, after a daily low of 1.2314.

15. The following 3 users say Thank You to azmassi for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (03-14-2018), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      527.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,599 Times in 594 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by azmassi View Post
      Donal Trump continues to lead what now looks like a real purge in his government, firing his Secretary of State to replace him with Mike Pompeo, director of the CIA.
      This's not a good news for short-term markets, as Pompeo is known to be particularly aggressive in regards of Iran and North Korea.
      On forex, this news has clearly weighed on USD, preventing it from taking advantage of the correct figures of US inflation published today. On EURUSD, there is a peak at 1.2407, after a daily low of 1.2314.
      hopefully eu will make a correction first before it decide to continue to go up. USD is useless. I think deep down inside Trump really want to weaken the USD so they can increase export and help their country industries

Reply to Thread
    Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4