• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: NEWS only Eur/Usd

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Abdullah Mohammad is an unknown quantity at this point Abdullah Mohammad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      87.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

last friday eur/usd twisted suddenly and goes upward beyond our imagination.it overcame 1.2300 to 1.2400.it was just a magic.we could not think such could be happened.

2. Lamboghini
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

rabbi90 is an unknown quantity at this point rabbi90's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      74.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I consider the debt of usa is distressing the cost of us dollars, and, the burly loan openhanded support is making the euro influential day by day. almost immediately, euro will be more influential than USD

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

encus is on a distinguished road encus's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7.05 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default market reviev 08-08

Euro: The decline in industrial production in Germany, which fell for the month of June in monthly term by 0.9% versus forecasted 0.8% and compared with an increase for the previous month in 1.6% once again showed the negative impact on the Germany’s, the Europe 's largest economy. The Euro currency dropped against its competitors. Also, the Euro was negatively influenced by the statement of experts from international agency Standard & Poor's who on August 7 lowered forecasts of the Greek economy rating from "stable" to "negative." Currently, the Greek economy rating has a CCC rating. The EUR / USD pair fell to the lows of $ 1.2326 during the European session.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cool

happytrader is on a distinguished road happytrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      90.25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think today we find good news about USD .there is a decrease in an unemployment rate by 6.000 which leads to 361.000 it is unexpectedly fall .This will strengthen USD against EUR in which bad news came from Europe and the economy has trading crises

Banned
      I am:
      ----

anandaq2il is an unknown quantity at this point anandaq2il's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

USD index range narrows just above critical support-china CPL on tap. ERU pullback offers long entries-GBP rebounds on rate expectations. Daily observations Aught 8, 2012.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

carima is on a distinguished road carima's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,470.89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The European Central Bank (ECB) has announced that it will buy bonds of faltering peripheral countries again in principle, but makes these purchases dependent on the country it supports first requesting financial aid from the EFSF/ESM rescue fund and reaching an agreement on austerity measures and reforms.

Despite this condition, it is only a question of time before the ECB buys sovereign bonds on a grand scale. After all, only classic loans from the EFSF/ESF rescue funds are linked to a macroeconomic adjustment programme monitored by the Troika, comprising the EU, ECB and the International Monetary Fond (IMF). However, if troubled Spain requests secondary-market purchases or credit lines from the rescue fund, it would only have to comply with loose EU recommendations on how to reduce excessive budget deficits and macroeconomic imbalances.

Finance ministers will respond to the weariness of southern peripherals with regard to reform and austerity measures by gradually increasing the volume of support from the ESM rescue fund. A liability union will slowly emerge. Markets will probably react positively to this, because a liability union will initially reduce the risk of the monetary union breaking up. However, in the long term, such a liability union will not be stable.
      Peripheral countries will not allow their economic policy to be dictated by outsiders on a lasting basis and the core countries are not prepared to support countries that refuse to implement reforms for years.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

aydups is on a distinguished road aydups's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      282.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The news that affect EUR/USD are many but i will discuss the major ones, nonfarm news on USA will affect EUR/USD, interst rate of both currency will affect GDP of both currency will affect ISM manufacture pmi on USD will afect EUR/USD and the most important one is speech on both currency such Benake speech and draghish.

Banned
      I am:
      Cheerful

tboyfx123 is on a distinguished road tboyfx123's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      594.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i do not believe that its only the eurusd that is affected by the news because that other currencies too are equally affected by the news outcome as long as its a high impact news

Banned
      I am:
      Lurking

cfxsignals will become famous soon enough cfxsignals's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      365.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There was a meerting between Greek and French Prime ministers today. Does not seem as if there is any news about it anywhere. I wonder what they could be discussing. Perhaps we will get a strange press statement at odd time at night.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

troncos is an unknown quantity at this point troncos's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This morning the euro was at 1.2507 dollars position. The position of the euro has decreased marginally by 5 pips compared to the close of trading late last week in 1.2512 dollars.
      hopefully this week will be a good change that EUR back up

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast