• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: ForexGuru5's - Trading journal

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Mellow

ForexGuru5 is a splendid one to behold ForexGuru5 is a splendid one to behold ForexGuru5 is a splendid one to behold ForexGuru5 is a splendid one to behold ForexGuru5 is a splendid one to behold ForexGuru5 is a splendid one to behold ForexGuru5 is a splendid one to behold ForexGuru5's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      469 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thumbs up ForexGuru5's - Trading journal

Hello Everyone
      Today I decided to start my own Journal as Friday is my no trade day so i guess i am free today.
      Friends i am a part time trader hope so will become Full time Forex trader in near future.I am making consistent money every week, note every week a day not matters how it ends at the end of the week i must be BE or more if not no worry next week is there to make what i lost.
      But my trading journey is not that simple as it seems i am working for living at least 8-10 hours a day after that tough job i have to learn Forex to make some extra bucks to fulfill the needs of my family but as every trader i have to struggle to make a perfect strategy where i never loss and win almost every trade tried literally hundreds if not thousands of indicators their combinations and all bla bla but all in loss But before i tell what i do my win loss ratio is simply 50% or even less no shame but when i win its monster and when i loss its not more than a mouse after years of trading i know myself my problem or any other trader problem is not loss losses are part of the game they are the price of doing business make a plan when you loss you loss small when you win its huge never fear from the market market is a blessing.
      Now come to my trading style i only trade Forex no matter which pair it is and i am a short term trader maximum hold time is 2-3 days often close my trades in hours I simply identify DAILY OR H4 levels on my chart wait for a smaller time-frame 15MIN how it reacts to that level and simply i trade those levels I NEVER FEAR FROM THE MARKET i ill share those levels in my posts some levels work 80% of the time some have less win ratio but you never know in advance which trade is a winner which is a looser so i have plan for every trade which i take. I never take my whole account on rock and roll on that trade which i guess is a winner because thats a probability that this pattern will work but what if it wont so i always trade with management and i recommend people to do it like that. MY ONLY PURPOSE OF THIS JOURNAL IS TO HELP OTHERS and advise you too.
      HOPEFULLY DAILY SHARE MY TRADES FROM MONDAY-THURSDAY ...
      WISH YOU GOOD LUCK.
      Name:  01.png
Views: 90
Size:  22.4 KB
      Last edited by ForexGuru5; 11-16-2018 at 09:12 AM.

2. The following 15 users say Thank You to ForexGuru5 for this useful post.

ashraff (12-25-2018), ehizmac (11-26-2018), forex-master-anty (12-22-2018), fragile (11-16-2018), me2mt5 (12-26-2018), MominaDuraid (11-16-2018), Mshahidti80 (01-04-2019), MT5 bozZdeviL (11-26-2018), newdream365 (11-16-2018), shadi (11-26-2018), Tahirachemist81 (01-10-2019), Unregistered (4)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1501 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,842 Times in 1,575 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ForexGuru5 View Post
      Hello Everyone
      Today I decided to start my own Journal as Friday is my no trade day so i guess i am free today.
      Friends i am a part time trader hope so will become Full time Forex trader in near future.I am making consistent money every week, note every week a day not matters how it ends at the end of the week i must be BE or more if not no worry next week is there to make what i lost.
      But my trading journey is not that simple as it seems i am working for living at least 8-10 hours a day after that tough job i have to learn Forex to make some extra bucks to fulfill the needs of my family but as every trader i have to struggle to make a perfect strategy where i never loss and win almost every trade tried literally hundreds if not thousands of indicators their combinations and all bla bla but all in loss But before i tell what i do my win loss ratio is simply 50% or even less no shame but when i win its monster and when i loss its not more than a mouse after years of trading i know myself my problem or any other trader problem is not loss losses are part of the game they are the price of doing business make a plan when you loss you loss small when you win its huge never fear from the market market is a blessing.
      Now come to my trading style i only trade Forex no matter which pair it is and i am a short term trader maximum hold time is 2-3 days often close my trades in hours I simply identify DAILY OR H4 levels on my chart wait for a smaller time-frame 15MIN how it reacts to that level and simply i trade those levels I NEVER FEAR FROM THE MARKET i ill share those levels in my posts some levels work 80% of the time some have less win ratio but you never know in advance which trade is a winner which is a looser so i have plan for every trade which i take. I never take my whole account on rock and roll on that trade which i guess is a winner because thats a probability that this pattern will work but what if it wont so i always trade with management and i recommend people to do it like that. MY ONLY PURPOSE OF THIS JOURNAL IS TO HELP OTHERS and advise you too.
      WISH YOU GOOD LUCK.
      Attachment 91519
      I can see indeed that you are an **guru judging by what you have named yourself, i can only wish you best of luck as you are trading the market. The market is full of many trading actovities, and we will be happy to be hearing for you. Just make sure that your analysis are of quality, and also make sure that you are following the rules that binds this aspect of the forum, i wish you all the best my on this trading journal.

4. The following 5 users say Thank You to ola4real for this useful post.

ashraff (12-25-2018), ForexGuru5 (11-16-2018), Tahirachemist81 (01-10-2019), Unregistered (2)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Angelic

MominaDuraid will become famous soon enough MominaDuraid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      23 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: ForexGuru5 Trading Journal

Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
      I can see indeed that you are an **guru judging by what you have named yourself, i can only wish you best of luck as you are trading the market. The market is full of many trading actovities, and we will be happy to be hearing for you. Just make sure that your analysis are of quality, and also make sure that you are following the rules that binds this aspect of the forum, i wish you all the best my on this trading journal.
      hey,
      good to see that you make your own journal i hope we will see better analysis from you. wish you best luck and wish you best luck for the boost of your trading capabilities. i am also new here i love to learn and try many time to get some edge from here. i am scrolling here today in mt5 and i am looking desperetly. i also will share my analysis to become good in trading

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to MominaDuraid for this useful post.

ashraff (12-25-2018), ForexGuru5 (11-16-2018), me2mt5 (12-26-2018), Tahirachemist81 (01-10-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cool

newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1682 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,630 Times in 1,186 Posts

Hello Everyone
      WISH YOU GOOD LUCK.
      Attachment 91519
      Welcome to mt5 trading journal section. I show you makes your journal in today and you share your trading analysis. So I think it's will be a good trading journal in here. I hope you will be continue in your journal and continue share your trading analysis. Best of good trading.

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to newdream365 for this useful post.

ashraff (12-25-2018), ForexGuru5 (11-16-2018), Tahirachemist81 (01-10-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

fragile has much to be proud of fragile has much to be proud of fragile has much to be proud of fragile has much to be proud of fragile has much to be proud of fragile has much to be proud of fragile has much to be proud of fragile has much to be proud of fragile has much to be proud of fragile has much to be proud of fragile's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      198 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,435 Times in 573 Posts

Hello very warm welcome to you in this great plateform I hope will like your stay here. Well very good analysis thank you so much for sharing. Keep posting wish you all the best

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to fragile for this useful post.

ashraff (12-25-2018), ForexGuru5 (11-16-2018), Tahirachemist81 (01-10-2019)

MT5 Super Moderator
      I am:
      Devilish

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 31,162 Times in 7,337 Posts

Hello,
      Please update your signature regarding with your trading journal, Thanks.

Regards.

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL for this useful post.

ashraff (12-25-2018), Tahirachemist81 (01-10-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

shadi has a brilliant future shadi has a brilliant future shadi has a brilliant future shadi has a brilliant future shadi has a brilliant future shadi has a brilliant future shadi has a brilliant future shadi has a brilliant future shadi has a brilliant future shadi has a brilliant future shadi has a brilliant future shadi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      430 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,821 Times in 739 Posts

Default Re: ForexGuru5's - Trading journal

Hello Everyone
      WISH YOU GOOD LUCK.
      Attachment 91519
      The recent push price has lost its positive intent to have to form a momentary negative rebound by reaching about 0.7315, but the positioning of the price within the axes of the rising channel and supported by the positioning of the moving average 55 above the main support of the 0.7285 level calls us to adhere to our upward expectation, which in turn targets the 0.7335 level and 0.7360 respectively.

We refer to the possibility of the current price test for moving average 55 by landing about 0.7295 to try to assemble a new positive resolve to contribute to the renewal of the earlier proposed upward attempts.

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to shadi for this useful post.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3574 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,662 Times in 779 Posts

Hello Everyone
      WISH YOU GOOD LUCK.
      Attachment 91519
      Welcome to the journal section mate and I must say that is quite a comprehensive write up as this goes to show that you have learn the forex market by understanding the risk reward ratio involved in every open position, like you rightly pointed out no need to fear the forex market because over time we get used to its movement, sticking to what works is very important no need changing the rules if the return is very good.

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to ehizmac for this useful post.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

samymahrous is just really nice samymahrous is just really nice samymahrous is just really nice samymahrous is just really nice samymahrous is just really nice samymahrous's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      86 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello Everyone
      WISH YOU GOOD LUCK.
      Attachment 91519
      I will not comment much, but I want to tell you that you are very arrogant, congratulations for your big loss soon.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to samymahrous For This Useful Post:

Tahirachemist81 (01-10-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Mellow

ForexGuru5 is a splendid one to behold ForexGuru5 is a splendid one to behold ForexGuru5 is a splendid one to behold ForexGuru5 is a splendid one to behold ForexGuru5 is a splendid one to behold ForexGuru5 is a splendid one to behold ForexGuru5 is a splendid one to behold ForexGuru5's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      469 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello Everyone
      WISH YOU GOOD LUCK.
      Attachment 91519
      Dear members thanks for your support and love a quick setup to consider USDCHF a nice resistance on left and a very strong round number resistance at 1.0000 with a rising wedge pattern so if not selling its probably not a place to buy then my personal preference is seeling at 1.0000 and tp at .9950

20. The following 3 users say Thank You to ForexGuru5 for this useful post.

ashraff (12-25-2018), Tahirachemist81 (01-10-2019), widescreen (01-10-2019)

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast