• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Yarmouk's - Trading Journal

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Inspired

Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      442 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,036 Times in 685 Posts

Default Yarmouk's - Trading Journal

Hi Everyone,

Trading Journal is very important part for trader, So i decide to start my trading Journal.

The Trading Journal is the ability to track performance and input our trade strategies that were executed, along with profit or loss figures to give us a clear picture of our bottom line.

In trading i am not doing well most of the time if face margin call but i try to learn something from that, I think when you learn and use that knowledge in you next trade then you can improve yourself.

May we greet each other with a smile, hug and speak kind words.
      Best regard

2. The following 15 users say Thank You to Yarmouk for this useful post.

bigani (11-20-2018), blackberry10 (11-22-2018), forex-master-anty (11-30-2018), FxBD (11-20-2018), mohsin87 (11-23-2018), Mshahidti80 (12-25-2018), newdream365 (11-23-2018), poolpcomtech (11-17-2018), ringgoariyuri (11-23-2018), shadi (11-19-2018), Unregistered (3), Youcefstyles (11-20-2018), ZaraIqbal (11-19-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

shadi has a brilliant future shadi has a brilliant future shadi has a brilliant future shadi has a brilliant future shadi has a brilliant future shadi has a brilliant future shadi has a brilliant future shadi has a brilliant future shadi has a brilliant future shadi has a brilliant future shadi has a brilliant future shadi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      430 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,775 Times in 727 Posts

Default Re: Yarmouk's - Trading Journal

Quote Originally Posted by Yarmouk View Post
      Hi Everyone,

Trading Journal is very important part for trader, So i decide to start my trading Journal.

The Trading Journal is the ability to track performance and input our trade strategies that were executed, along with profit or loss figures to give us a clear picture of our bottom line.

In trading i am not doing well most of the time if face margin call but i try to learn something from that, I think when you learn and use that knowledge in you next trade then you can improve yourself.

Best regard
      Hey, buddy, you're absolutely right. The journal is the basic rule that will determine the way you trade in the period of leadership, it is indispensable in the field of forex, and I invite you to visit the journal so that we can exchange views and analysis on currency pairs, commodities,

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to shadi for this useful post.

forex-master-anty (11-30-2018), Unregistered (2), Yarmouk (11-20-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Inspired

Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      442 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Today i enter EURAUD short but unfortunately i cant doing this trade proper way. When i enter short market move very first and washed out my all balance. But realize when i wait for a trade i cant find any but when i enter into the market goes other side of my trade. But learn from my mistake and i think next time i will work hard more to identify market trend and try to ride with the trend.

Name:  ea.JPG
Views: 197
Size:  32.6 KB
      Patience is a pillar of faith Happy Trading

6. The following 7 users say Thank You to Yarmouk for this useful post.

FxBD (11-20-2018), Moody17 (11-21-2018), shadi (11-21-2018), Unregistered (2), Youcefstyles (11-20-2018), ZaraIqbal (11-20-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Relaxed

matrixino has a reputation beyond repute matrixino has a reputation beyond repute matrixino has a reputation beyond repute matrixino has a reputation beyond repute matrixino has a reputation beyond repute matrixino has a reputation beyond repute matrixino has a reputation beyond repute matrixino has a reputation beyond repute matrixino has a reputation beyond repute matrixino has a reputation beyond repute matrixino has a reputation beyond repute matrixino's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      652 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,680 Times in 834 Posts

Today i enter EURAUD short but unfortunately i cant doing this trade proper way. When i enter short market move very first and washed out my all balance. But realize when i wait for a trade i cant find any but when i enter into the market goes other side of my trade. But learn from my mistake and i think next time i will work hard more to identify market trend and try to ride with the trend.

Attachment 91914
      The EUR / AUD is now in a bullish direction after touching the support line on the 1 hour frame
      It is expected to continue in the bullish trend until the specified targets and resistance lines are shown in the picture
      good luck

8. The following 7 users say Thank You to matrixino for this useful post.

samymahrous (11-21-2018), Unregistered (5), Yarmouk (11-20-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Angelic

Youcefstyles has much to be proud of Youcefstyles has much to be proud of Youcefstyles has much to be proud of Youcefstyles has much to be proud of Youcefstyles has much to be proud of Youcefstyles has much to be proud of Youcefstyles has much to be proud of Youcefstyles has much to be proud of Youcefstyles has much to be proud of Youcefstyles has much to be proud of Youcefstyles's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      491 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,436 Times in 591 Posts

Attachment 91914
      Hello, i'm sorry for your loss brother , but i'm sure that you entred full margin trade , this is the fastest way to get a stop out . anyway , the euro still weak but AUD is more weaker because its already completed its bullish wave , now is gonna go down for a moment, so you entred this trade in the wrong time unfortunately , i hope you will recover your loss soon..

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Youcefstyles For This Useful Post:

Yarmouk (11-20-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      Stresses

ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      776 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,582 Times in 649 Posts

Hi Everyone,

Best regard
      welcome to the trading journal section yes you are right journal is very necessary for a trader buy the journal he can now his performance that how much he is successful or how much he is loosing from his trade your decision was right that you have made the journal

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ZaraIqbal For This Useful Post:

Yarmouk (11-22-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

shadi has a brilliant future shadi has a brilliant future shadi has a brilliant future shadi has a brilliant future shadi has a brilliant future shadi has a brilliant future shadi has a brilliant future shadi has a brilliant future shadi has a brilliant future shadi has a brilliant future shadi has a brilliant future shadi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      430 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,775 Times in 727 Posts

Attachment 91914
      The EUR/USD pair offered positive trades this morning to test the 1.1400 barrier and settle below it, to keep our expectations of the downward trend of the day, which targets 1.1300 levels and then 1.1181 mainly, while stability without 1.1443 is the most important condition for achieving these goals.

The range of trading expected for the day between 1.1270 support and 1.1443 resistance

14. The Following User Says Thank You to shadi For This Useful Post:

Yarmouk (11-22-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Inspired

Accumulated bonus
      442 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Update EURJPY sell setup

I found a good EURJPY setup but last day i face margin call but in my account is saw very little amount is there so i use that and enter into this trade.

Monthly context: resistance level 129.00 very important level and on that level bearish engulfing pattern formed this very important sign for me also lower swing low is there too. So monthly bias is down.

Weekly context: on resistance level 129.00 there is big pin bar that confirm monthly bias.

Daily context: Lots of reaction on resistance level and cant brake the resistance level.

H4 context: on resistance level there is rising wedge pattern from and also higher time frame resignation confirm the entry.

Entry level: 128.80
      Stop lose: 129.35
      Take profit: 126.00

EURJPY H4 Chart

Name:  EJ h4 n22.JPG
Views: 182
Size:  75.4 KB
      Patience is a pillar of faith Happy Trading

16. The following 8 users say Thank You to Yarmouk for this useful post.

blackberry10 (11-22-2018), fadilah (Today), FxBD (11-22-2018), Jamalah (11-23-2018), mohsin87 (11-23-2018), mony678 (11-22-2018), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Chatty

blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      703 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,675 Times in 612 Posts

Hi Everyone,

Best regard
      Update EURJPY sell setup

I found a good EURJPY setup but last day i face margin call but in my account is saw very little amount is there so i use that and enter into this trade.

Monthly context: resistance level 129.00 very important level and on that level bearish engulfing pattern formed this very important sign for me also lower swing low is there too. So monthly bias is down.

Weekly context: on resistance level 129.00 there is big pin bar that confirm monthly bias.

Daily context: Lots of reaction on resistance level and cant brake the resistance level.

H4 context: on resistance level there is rising wedge pattern from and also higher time frame resignation confirm the entry.

Entry level: 128.80
      Stop lose: 129.35
      Take profit: 126.00

EURJPY H4 Chart

Attachment 92170
      Hello mate. First i would like to congratulate and welcome you in Trading journal section. Its sure take your time before open your journal. I was seenyour EURJPY analysis was quite good. Much details and conformation for you to decide on your trade. Thats good. I hope you will get good profit later on this pairs. Good luck mate
      Forex+learn+knowledge+experience= make money

18. The following 2 users say Thank You to blackberry10 for this useful post.

FxBD (11-22-2018), Yarmouk (11-22-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Pk786 is a jewel in the rough Pk786 is a jewel in the rough Pk786 is a jewel in the rough Pk786 is a jewel in the rough Pk786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      86 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mony678 View Post
      In the event of a positive closing above the current resistance it will confirm its readiness to target new positive levels starting from 129.40 and 130.00 respectively. However the infiltration below the current support will put it under strong negative pressure causing many losses, first around 128.60 Coming.
      Hey, buddy, you're absolutely right. The journal is the basic rule that will determine the way you trade in the period of leadership, it is indispensable in the field of forex, and I invite you to visit the journal so that we can exchange views and analysis on currency pairs, commodities,

20. The following 3 users say Thank You to Pk786 for this useful post.

forex-master-anty (11-30-2018), Hanif9484 (01-02-2019), Yarmouk (11-23-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast