• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Policy leads the economy Or the economy leads the Policy?

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cheerful

agitiga is just really nice agitiga is just really nice agitiga is just really nice agitiga is just really nice agitiga's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      997.04 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Economy is the child of political policies. The government is there for the economy and not the economy for the government. On this note you can see that policies are targeted at making positive economic impacts but when the side effects outweigh the positive effect, it will lead to serious doom

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Happy

mugiwara will become famous soon enough mugiwara's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      893.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I do not know much about forex trading policy in the colonies. moreover it is also not a factor that can make us more to know and more successful in forex trading. so we should be able to take steps and actions that it feels very good for us for the future. and we may leave unnecessary things.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

irfan1985 is on a distinguished road irfan1985's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      561.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i think policy leads the economy a policy is made to make the economy better and if economy will be better because of that policy then that economy will lead the that policy that because of that policy this economy goes strong so you are right the question is puzzled and difficult to answer

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cool

walidaman76 is on a distinguished road walidaman76's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      604.14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think both policy and economy are strongly related with each other, both leads both. When economy goes to a direction,either improvement or decline,introducing new policy is needed to support economy. In here economy is leading policy. And after new policy is introduced economy starts to move in the way the policy wants to move it. But among these two,i think policy is more responsible for leading economy,it's because a good policy can support economy and leads to improvement and a bad policy does vice versa.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Sneaky

aflatoon will become famous soon enough aflatoon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      402.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is same problem as "Which one came first? Hen or egg?". Every government has a mandate when they compete in election and after their victory, they have to fulfill the promises made to the public so we can say that public demands can change the policies of a government and of course economy works according to the policies of govt.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

fxghost is on a distinguished road fxghost's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      536.45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I see that policy leads the economy. Markets bottom way ahead before economy improves and they start collapsing while economy is still blooming. But whose policy creates this? Interest rates that are set by Central Banks. This is precisely what creates 'business cycle", booms and crashes. Stocks top out when earnings are excellent and currencies top when interest rates are at the highest. Markets run by expectations on what the guys in Central Banks will do. That is how I see it.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cool

walidaman76 is on a distinguished road walidaman76's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      604.14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It's true that policy leads the economy but there's many time when economy leads policy. If present monetary policy is hawkish and economy is performing worsely then it's obvious that the hawkish policy will be changed and a dovish policy will come. What will be fed's new policy is also dependant on economic indicators.I think none of these two have all time lead role,both leads one other at different times.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

definitely in the policy that will always leads the economy because economy can not operate out of the government policy so one has to come before the other one will also come and that is the natural course of things .

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      276.41 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by abany View Post
      this question puzzled a lot of people..what about you?
      I think you can't always say that the policy leads the economy because some times there is a situation in the country and then the policy maker must react to make a policy about it.
      Also at other times there is a policy about some business field or any other field and then the economy will have to adjust to the policy.
      Traders don't know the future that is why traders need market scenarios.

10. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 35,395 Times in 8,224 Posts

These days you have a great example of this case where after the U.S. announce their policy to put tariff on Chinese goods the economy is impacted.
      The Dow Jones fell like hundreds of points (700~ish points) and this is a great cause of worry by many analysts in the U.S.

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2