• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10 13 14 15 16 17 20 ... LastLast

Thread: SweetRose's - Trading journal

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

ibikunle will become famous soon enough ibikunle will become famous soon enough ibikunle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: SweetRose's - Trading journal

Quote Originally Posted by SweetRose View Post
      Hi friends Good morning hope all making good profit this week yesterday i am analyses the EURUSD previous candles on D1 chart it will just moved in 1.1320 and give resistance in 1.1420 it will move more then 200 pips from last two days 100 pips up then 100 pips moving down, in this we will never forget the trend which will be in bullish side it will never break the previous support area.
      Now i am thinking to buy EURJPY it will give low in 127.60 and now again to its way of bullish today from here easily booked more then 70 pips in 128.00 entry point and our target is 128.90, our support area is 127.50 use small lot size 0.10 for making profit good luck to all my friends happy trading.

wow your analysis is on point my friend, and the Eurjpy is now heading up as expected, but i think the price has been ranging for a while now, if we look at the 4hrs time frame, and i expect the price to move up to that 128.90 area that you talk about, and it will surely comes down from that area.. start locking your profit bro.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ibikunle For This Useful Post:

SweetRose (12-06-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

SweetRose is a splendid one to behold SweetRose is a splendid one to behold SweetRose is a splendid one to behold SweetRose is a splendid one to behold SweetRose is a splendid one to behold SweetRose is a splendid one to behold SweetRose is a splendid one to behold SweetRose is a splendid one to behold SweetRose's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi friends Good morning this week we will see a fast movement of market my previous analyses about EURJPY is give 50 pips from buying trade of entry point 128.00 market will give short resistance in 128.50 its a good achievement for a day.
      EURUSD is still moving in bullish area my 50 moving average indicator will not change bullish arrow in D1 chart Current market level is 1.1350, if we can open buy order from 1.1330 then getting more then 50 pips market will touch the 1.1380 again.
      GBPUSD is also move is support or resistance level of 1.2670 and high area is 1.2730 yesterday in gbp if we can do scalping then our trades will give more then 15 pips on every trade overall movement is never break the previous support and resistance area in 1.2840 buying gbp is good decision from current market point good luck friend happy trading.
      Attached Images  

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Angry

fadilah has a brilliant future fadilah has a brilliant future fadilah has a brilliant future fadilah has a brilliant future fadilah has a brilliant future fadilah has a brilliant future fadilah has a brilliant future fadilah has a brilliant future fadilah has a brilliant future fadilah has a brilliant future fadilah has a brilliant future fadilah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.74 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,876 Times in 521 Posts

Hi friends Good morning this week we will see a fast movement of market my previous analyses about EURJPY is give 50 pips from buying trade of entry point 128.00 market will give short resistance in 128.50 its a good achievement for a day.
      EURUSD is still moving in bullish area my 50 moving average indicator will not change bullish arrow in D1 chart Current market level is 1.1350, if we can open buy order from 1.1330 then getting more then 50 pips market will touch the 1.1380 again.
      GBPUSD is also move is support or resistance level of 1.2670 and high area is 1.2730 yesterday in gbp if we can do scalping then our trades will give more then 15 pips on every trade overall movement is never break the previous support and resistance area in 1.2840 buying gbp is good decision from current market point good luck friend happy trading.
      good morning sweet rose
      Congratulations on your profits from the eur / jpy as for the EUR / USD, I think that its movement has become somewhat clearer. Yesterday, the price broke the bullish trend on the 4 hours frame, in addition to that tuesday candle (daily frame) was in the form of a pin bar pattern and touched a supply area with its tail so I expect to see a bearish movement in the coming days

"quality is not an act it is a habit"

5. The following 11 users say Thank You to fadilah for this useful post.

amiron56 (12-06-2018), Andrrson (12-06-2018), bigani (12-06-2018), FxBD (12-06-2018), Honey Bee (12-06-2018), kashifrehman (12-06-2018), Mmk20 (12-06-2018), SweetRose (12-06-2018), Unregistered (3)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Stresses

ZaraIqbal has much to be proud of ZaraIqbal has much to be proud of ZaraIqbal has much to be proud of ZaraIqbal has much to be proud of ZaraIqbal has much to be proud of ZaraIqbal has much to be proud of ZaraIqbal has much to be proud of ZaraIqbal has much to be proud of ZaraIqbal has much to be proud of ZaraIqbal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,196 Times in 374 Posts

Good Morning dear SweetRose
      Its so good achievement that you have got the 50 pips from the trade of the Eur/JPY yes you are right according to my thinking Eur/USD will goes to the uptrend now it is at the strong area but it is looking as that it will goes to the uptrend bought order will be the good
      Zara Trading Journal

7. The following 7 users say Thank You to ZaraIqbal for this useful post.

amiron56 (12-06-2018), Andrrson (12-06-2018), bigani (12-06-2018), Hande (12-06-2018), Honey Bee (12-06-2018), kashifrehman (12-06-2018), SweetRose (12-07-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Andrrson is a splendid one to behold Andrrson is a splendid one to behold Andrrson is a splendid one to behold Andrrson is a splendid one to behold Andrrson is a splendid one to behold Andrrson is a splendid one to behold Andrrson is a splendid one to behold Andrrson's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

EURUSD gbpusd both pairs movement in dangerous zone so now I am waiting in any confirmation but always my focus in both pairs because I like gbpusd and eurusd but I avoid a dangerous time right so my advice is for you stop the our sentiments and waiting some confirmation then decide a any decisions
      Andrrson journal

9. The following 7 users say Thank You to Andrrson for this useful post.

amiron56 (12-06-2018), forex-master-anty (12-06-2018), Hande (12-06-2018), Honey Bee (12-06-2018), kashifrehman (12-06-2018), SweetRose (12-07-2018), ZaraIqbal (12-06-2018)

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,533.86 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,829 Times in 855 Posts

Hello dear SweetRose How are you? I hope you well all side. Yes, about every pair is very crazy. We generally know jpy related pair mostly volatile now maximum pair follow the jpy. Very good sound that you able to reap 50 pips on EJ. Now i see price create a retracement below the cloud. I think the price has started a bearish trend to the 126.61

Mate, GU now very mysterious circumstance. So Trader should keep away it. If we go with d1 then get side by side non-trading double candle which keeps hiding its further movement.
      You would visit my analysis chart.
      Last edited by amiron56; 12-06-2018 at 05:17 AM. Reason: addword
      "Big movement create emotion and greedy"

11. The following 8 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

Andrrson (12-06-2018), bigani (12-06-2018), forex-master-anty (12-06-2018), FxBD (12-06-2018), Honey Bee (12-06-2018), kashifrehman (12-06-2018), SweetRose (12-07-2018), ZaraIqbal (12-06-2018)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      782.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,472 Times in 1,590 Posts

Eu will still move in up direction today its position is in range of 1.1350 if break the 1.1390 level then according to news analysis its next target is touch the 1.1450, our short term support level is 1.1320 just go with bullish alreay it will move down from 1.1800 from last few months.
      Attached Images  

13. The following 5 users say Thank You to Honey Bee for this useful post.

Andrrson (12-06-2018), forex-master-anty (12-06-2018), FxBD (12-06-2018), SweetRose (12-07-2018), ZaraIqbal (12-06-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Inspired

Yarmouk is a splendid one to behold Yarmouk is a splendid one to behold Yarmouk is a splendid one to behold Yarmouk is a splendid one to behold Yarmouk is a splendid one to behold Yarmouk is a splendid one to behold Yarmouk is a splendid one to behold Yarmouk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There is clear sign EURJPY pair moving sideways on daily time frame. Lower level is 127.50 and upper level is 129.20. If this level brake there is good sign to move market forward to that direction. I think you also can trade in ranging market. You need to trade according to your trading plan and use support and resistance level to your entry and exit point. But this is very risky, if you have good risk management system then you can easily trade in a range.
      GBPUSD movement is not clear its trend. So i think when there is not good sign for trade then you must avoid that pair and try to find your system on other pair.

15. The following 3 users say Thank You to Yarmouk for this useful post.

forex-master-anty (12-06-2018), FxBD (12-06-2018), SweetRose (12-07-2018)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Angelic

forex-master-anty will become famous soon enough forex-master-anty will become famous soon enough forex-master-anty's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Angry Re;SweetRose's - Trading journal

Dear as fair as your Euro JPY why is concerned it is running in the flat channel and one thing is sure that this flag channel is to be broken at any time but now the price is on the lower train line on the flag and it should break this channel aggressively but if it does not show the break out to the down side then we will look for buy for the short term up to the upper boundary of the channel then from the upper boundary of this channel we will short this pair again for at least at least200 pips. Please find the attachment to understand in the right way
      Attached Images  
      Forex-master-anty's trading journal

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...rading-journal

17. The following 3 users say Thank You to forex-master-anty for this useful post.

Andrrson (12-06-2018), FxBD (12-06-2018), SweetRose (12-07-2018)

18. Dragon
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

shaukat84 has a spectacular aura about shaukat84 has a spectacular aura about shaukat84 has a spectacular aura about shaukat84's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes dear mate EURJPY resistance was 128.50 from that area it dropped much i missed this opportunity late i checked it given good
      sell trade according to last H4 candle we should take good entry,
      and you did talk about EURUSD so EURUSD still in bullish area bullish momentum is running it will go up and i am looking it
      at price 1.1400 this level will touch very soon..

20. The following 3 users say Thank You to shaukat84 for this useful post.

bravo143 (12-06-2018), FxBD (12-06-2018), SweetRose (12-07-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10 13 14 15 16 17 20 ... LastLast