I am:
      ----

mexima22 is on a distinguished road mexima22's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: SweetRose's - Trading journal

Quote Originally Posted by SweetRose View Post
      Hi friends Good morning this week we will see a fast movement of market my previous analyses about EURJPY is give 50 pips from buying trade of entry point 128.00 market will give short resistance in 128.50 its a good achievement for a day.
      EURUSD is still moving in bullish area my 50 moving average indicator will not change bullish arrow in D1 chart Current market level is 1.1350, if we can open buy order from 1.1330 then getting more then 50 pips market will touch the 1.1380 again.
      GBPUSD is also move is support or resistance level of 1.2670 and high area is 1.2730 yesterday in gbp if we can do scalping then our trades will give more then 15 pips on every trade overall movement is never break the previous support and resistance area in 1.2840 buying gbp is good decision from current market point good luck friend happy trading.
      There is purchase potential on EUR/JPY for today, With a low of 127.66 and high of 128.20 ,this match is as yet moving up ,Your objective of 50 pips is all together ,however you may need to hold up till tomorrow before your tp is activated. This is Forex showcase ,anything can occur ,your T/P may even now get today .Do appreciate whatever is left of your trading week.

Thanks  

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to mexima22 for this useful post.

SweetRose (12-07-2018), Unregistered (2)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

SweetRose has much to be proud of SweetRose has much to be proud of SweetRose has much to be proud of SweetRose has much to be proud of SweetRose has much to be proud of SweetRose has much to be proud of SweetRose has much to be proud of SweetRose has much to be proud of SweetRose's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,103 Times in 275 Posts

Hi friends Good morning my last opinion about EURUSD pair is going perfect it will give a 70 pips up movement and hit the resistance of 1.1400 buying idea from entry of 1.1330 is good decision on yesterday.
      Today many of USD index high impact news will come in evening time and they will give more then 50 pips movement when the news come as we can see the previous news affect on GBPUSD and EURUSD both are going well on this news today our target is this news we can take some risk on this news it will come after 1 month and affect the market After watch the news char their is no idea it will go up or down my opinion this news will give movement on both side up and down good luck my friends have a happy and profitable weekend.
      Attached Images  

Thanks  

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Angry

fadilah has a brilliant future fadilah has a brilliant future fadilah has a brilliant future fadilah has a brilliant future fadilah has a brilliant future fadilah has a brilliant future fadilah has a brilliant future fadilah has a brilliant future fadilah has a brilliant future fadilah has a brilliant future fadilah has a brilliant future fadilah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.74 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,965 Times in 533 Posts

Hi friends Good morning my last opinion about EURUSD pair is going perfect it will give a 70 pips up movement and hit the resistance of 1.1400 buying idea from entry of 1.1330 is good decision on yesterday.
      Today many of USD index high impact news will come in evening time and they will give more then 50 pips movement when the news come as we can see the previous news affect on GBPUSD and EURUSD both are going well on this news today our target is this news we can take some risk on this news it will come after 1 month and affect the market After watch the news char their is no idea it will go up or down my opinion this news will give movement on both side up and down good luck my friends have a happy and profitable weekend.
      good morning sweet rose
      I really do not recommend trading news especially on Friday, adding that it is the last month of the year, so anything is expected and the market may move violently
      I'm happy because your analytics on eur / usd and gbp / usd are going well but you have to be careful today

"quality is not an act it is a habit"

Thanks  

5. The following 9 users say Thank You to fadilah for this useful post.

Honey Bee (12-07-2018), kashifrehman (12-07-2018), SweetRose (12-07-2018), Unregistered (5), Yarmouk (12-07-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Stresses

ZaraIqbal has much to be proud of ZaraIqbal has much to be proud of ZaraIqbal has much to be proud of ZaraIqbal has much to be proud of ZaraIqbal has much to be proud of ZaraIqbal has much to be proud of ZaraIqbal has much to be proud of ZaraIqbal has much to be proud of ZaraIqbal has much to be proud of ZaraIqbal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,301 Times in 391 Posts

Oh thanks dear for your yesterday idea at the Eur/USD you was right that's why when I found the good entry point yesterday I also executed the buy trade at the demo account and trade is in the good profit I want to hold this trade for the long term
      Zara Trading Journal

Thanks  

7. The following 4 users say Thank You to ZaraIqbal for this useful post.

Hande (12-07-2018), Honey Bee (12-07-2018), kashifrehman (12-07-2018), SweetRose (12-07-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Happy

MajidAli has much to be proud of MajidAli has much to be proud of MajidAli has much to be proud of MajidAli has much to be proud of MajidAli has much to be proud of MajidAli has much to be proud of MajidAli has much to be proud of MajidAli has much to be proud of MajidAli's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,030 Times in 292 Posts

Hello dear, sweetrose,
      I hope you are enjoying your profitable week thanks for sharing your analyses and sentiments about today's upcoming fundamental news. I am heavy about your point of view because, United State dollar is weak by technical and fundamental analysis. Today, I am also thinking to buy eurusd and gbpusd for long target.

Thanks  

9. The following 3 users say Thank You to MajidAli for this useful post.

Honey Bee (12-07-2018), kashifrehman (12-07-2018), SweetRose (12-07-2018)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Sad

Hande is a glorious beacon of light Hande is a glorious beacon of light Hande is a glorious beacon of light Hande is a glorious beacon of light Hande is a glorious beacon of light Hande is a glorious beacon of light Hande's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

According to my opinion major currency pairs will goes to the upside and dollar index will be fall in the news data of non form it is also showing the value that the price of dollar will fall
      Hande Trading Journal

Thanks  

11. The following 3 users say Thank You to Hande for this useful post.

Honey Bee (12-07-2018), SweetRose (12-07-2018), ZaraIqbal (12-07-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

elmister is a glorious beacon of light elmister is a glorious beacon of light elmister is a glorious beacon of light elmister is a glorious beacon of light elmister is a glorious beacon of light elmister's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My compliments, my friend. I wish you success and I thank you for this good analysis.
      I give you my point of view for the pair.
      The turnover of the EUR USD is stabilized without the 1.1400 barrier after the positive attempts of yesterday, and is under the negative pressure of the 50 moving average, to support the continuation of our downward trend in the instantaneous and short term, waiting to visit the levels of 1.1300 and then 1.1181 mainly.
      Therefore, the negative scenario will remain on condition of persistence without 1.1443, with attention to the importance of caution during today's trading, especially at the time of the release of U.S. economic data that may cause strong and mixed trades in the markets.
      مركز الخليج
      elmister's trading journal

Thanks  

13. The following 4 users say Thank You to elmister for this useful post.

Honey Bee (12-07-2018), SweetRose (12-07-2018), Unregistered (1), Yarmouk (12-07-2018)

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,533.86 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,929 Times in 880 Posts

A very credible feeling we enjoy when our analysis works according to our analysis. With you, i am also happy and inspire myself which help me to make a good profit later like you. Mate, I watch three more times EU started its journey to the support of 1.1360 after testing the high of the market. The 1.1418 is very strong resistance which presses the price to the below side. Hopefully today the USA or Europian session it may be a final price where will go. You would find any wrong in my analysis chart and expect your kind correction.

Last edited by amiron56; 12-07-2018 at 08:14 AM. Reason: addword
      "Big movement create emotion and greedy"

Thanks  

15. The following 5 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

Honey Bee (12-07-2018), SweetRose (12-07-2018), Unregistered (2), Yarmouk (12-07-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Chatty

blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,610 Times in 595 Posts

i only concentrate on USDCAD trade for today. My technical analysis was tell that USDCAD can down to 100pips or more for todays. But if we need to be careful on this month because market was wild and can make unpredictable movement because big seller or buyer will need to closing their investment and this also can effect mostly to retails trader. The best move was trade with moderate or small lot and take only small pips for intradays.
      Forex+learn+knowledge+experience= make money

Thanks  

17. The following 3 users say Thank You to blackberry10 for this useful post.

Honey Bee (12-07-2018), SweetRose (12-07-2018), Yarmouk (12-07-2018)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      782.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,593 Times in 1,614 Posts

Good morning mate usd index movement is going down today if reaches the up level of 97.30 then all pairs moving down, still the news will give no idea of unemployment rate it will affect up side or move usd down today be careful doing trade on news time it will be more affected your balance.

Thanks  

19. The following 2 users say Thank You to Honey Bee for this useful post.

SweetRose (12-07-2018), Yarmouk (12-07-2018)

Closed Thread
    Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12 15 16 17 18 19 22 ... LastLast