I am:
      ----

ahmed1986 is on a distinguished road ahmed1986's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: elmister's - Trading journal

Quote Originally Posted by elmister View Post

Hello all the members again I hope everyone is healthy as I wish a week full of profits.
      Today I update the journal and add a new opportunity and a good deal on the pair gpb USD.

Now I entered a pair gpb USD sale.
      My analytical view of the pair
      GBP/USD

The general view of the pair refers to the landing.... After apostasy from level 61 of the corrective wave rising last Friday on the 4-hour... And his return to the downward trajectory... If we note the explanation of this ascent it is a re-test of the broken level 23 and landing again target level 13 Fibonacci at Point 1.2385...
      The pair for sale with the opening of the markets is preferred to sell after re-correcting the pair to point 1.2604 and start landing from that point of entry.... 1.2604 a pending sale order from that point is preferred as a first goal.... 1.2555
      Second goal.... 1.2520
      Third goal.... 1.2475
      Fourth goal.... 1.2385

Stop loss level.... 1.2690
      Emphasizing the need for commitment to capital management, patience and knowledge that these deals for the daily term and not skalb...

مركز الخليج

مركز الخليج
      GBP / USD is trading below 1.2625, with negative pressure remaining, awaiting the resumption of the bearish trend targeting the 1.2510 level initially. The mentioned break will extend the downside wave to 1.2370, while the breach of 1.2625 will stop the expected decline and lead the price for gains. At 1.2755 then 1.2815.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ahmed1986 For This Useful Post:

King012 (Yesterday)

3. lamborghini
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,536 Times in 984 Posts

Hello all the members again I hope everyone is healthy as I wish a week full of profits.
      Today I update the journal and add a new opportunity and a good deal on the pair gpb USD.

Now I entered a pair gpb USD sale.
      My analytical view of the pair
      GBP/USD

The general view of the pair refers to the landing.... After apostasy from level 61 of the corrective wave rising last Friday on the 4-hour... And his return to the downward trajectory... If we note the explanation of this ascent it is a re-test of the broken level 23 and landing again target level 13 Fibonacci at Point 1.2385...
      The pair for sale with the opening of the markets is preferred to sell after re-correcting the pair to point 1.2604 and start landing from that point of entry.... 1.2604 a pending sale order from that point is preferred as a first goal.... 1.2555
      Second goal.... 1.2520
      Third goal.... 1.2475
      Fourth goal.... 1.2385

Stop loss level.... 1.2690
      Emphasizing the need for commitment to capital management, patience and knowledge that these deals for the daily term and not skalb...

مركز الخليج

مركز الخليج
      GBPUSD retreated to the 1.2480 support level, which will breach below 1.2450 - 1.2400 and this scenario will fail if stability
      remains at 1.2625. The breach of resistance is 1.2625 to the upside targeting 1.2779.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

elmister is a glorious beacon of light elmister is a glorious beacon of light elmister is a glorious beacon of light elmister is a glorious beacon of light elmister is a glorious beacon of light elmister is a glorious beacon of light elmister's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good morning to all members. I wish you a happy day and a lot of profits.
      Today I entered a new deal but I do not know if it is good or not and I want to share your opinions.

Today I entered a pair of EUR USD sale from area 1.1355 and relied on the interest story on Wednesday and be positive on the dollar.

I also expect the pair to fall from this area to 1.1255 to 1.1180, but provided that the pair closes with a candle four hours under point 1.13000.

I wish I could make a good profit through this deal. Good luck to all.

مركز الخليج
      elmister's trading journal

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to elmister for this useful post.

ELKHOLY (Today), King012 (Today), Moody17 (Today), shadi (Today)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Moody17 is a splendid one to behold Moody17 is a splendid one to behold Moody17 is a splendid one to behold Moody17 is a splendid one to behold Moody17 is a splendid one to behold Moody17 is a splendid one to behold Moody17's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Today I entered a new deal but I do not know if it is good or not and I want to share your opinions.

Today I entered a pair of EUR USD sale from area 1.1355 and relied on the interest story on Wednesday and be positive on the dollar.

I also expect the pair to fall from this area to 1.1255 to 1.1180, but provided that the pair closes with a candle four hours under point 1.13000.

مركز الخليج
      Welcome Dear brother How are you today I hope that everything is alright I see that this pair is still in a strong bullish move. If this pair manages to break the 1.1381 resistance level, I expect this pair to rise to the next resistance level at 1.1429 but if this pair decreases and the support level is broken 1.1330, I expect this pair to do some correction for the next support level when about 1.1278

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Moody17 For This Useful Post:

King012 (Today)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

shadi has much to be proud of shadi has much to be proud of shadi has much to be proud of shadi has much to be proud of shadi has much to be proud of shadi has much to be proud of shadi has much to be proud of shadi has much to be proud of shadi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,133 Times in 517 Posts

مركز الخليج
      Good morning my friend Elmister, it appears that the EUR/USD pair has bounced into a corrective movement up to the 1.1359 resistance level where the EUR/USD is facing a resistance and selling pressure around this level with a negative candle model.

Accordingly we expect the EUR/USD pair to fall back to levels 1.1300-1.1269 – 1.1215 again and this scenario fails in the case of stability at the highest level of 1.1300.
      The alternative scenario is to penetrate the EUR/USD pair 1.1377 levels up to 1.1382 levels – 1.1401 – 1.1441.

Good luck

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to shadi for this useful post.

ELKHOLY (Today), King012 (Today)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,536 Times in 984 Posts

مركز الخليج
      The EURUSD completed its gains since the beginning of the week, adding to what it started last week when it rebounded from support at 1.1250 and now reached the resistance level of the downtrend at 1.1390 on the 4 hour frame which we expect the pair to respect, Drop from it again to target lower levels to be targets 1.1250 then 1.1235 then 1.1175

12. The Following User Says Thank You to King012 For This Useful Post:

ELKHOLY (Today)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Amused

ELKHOLY has much to be proud of ELKHOLY has much to be proud of ELKHOLY has much to be proud of ELKHOLY has much to be proud of ELKHOLY has much to be proud of ELKHOLY has much to be proud of ELKHOLY has much to be proud of ELKHOLY has much to be proud of ELKHOLY's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,190 Times in 320 Posts

مركز الخليج

Unfortunately, as you see my dear friend, the price of the euro rose during the day strengthened as it reached 1.1404 where it makes us think well before going into the sale
      It is possible to sell the current price if you have not opened the trade yet
      But if you have entered a sale on this pair I wish you had used a good capital management I wish you success

Reply to Thread
    Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 9 10 11