• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread

Thread: Live Trading Discussion - samymahrous's

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

samymahrous is just really nice samymahrous is just really nice samymahrous is just really nice samymahrous is just really nice samymahrous is just really nice samymahrous's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      86 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Live Trading Discussion - samymahrous's

Hello my friends,
      In this thread i will put some analyses based on a weekly time frame with my strategy to get a general long term view about some instruments , so i will analyse it only at Saturday and Sunday.

You can find all indicators and template here:
      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post12916141

With this strategy we have 4 conditions to know the directions of our pair:
      1- Blue or red arrow appear on the chart.
      2- Blue or red bar appear below or above candles.
      3- On the MACD indicator, the blue line above or below the red line.
      4- On MACD indicator, the black bar above or below the Zero level.

I will chose the pairs which has all confirmed conditions and tell you it's current directions.

EURUSD - Bearish view:

USDCHF - Bullish view:

USDCAD - Bullish view:

AUDUSD - A start of a Bullish trend:

NZDUSD - A start of a Bullish trend:

EURJPY - Bearish view:

AUDCAD - A start of a Bullish trend:

AUDCHF - A start of a Bullish trend:

AUDJPY - A start of a Bullish trend:

CADCHF - Bullish view:

2. The Following User Says Thank You to samymahrous For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

samymahrous is just really nice samymahrous is just really nice samymahrous is just really nice samymahrous is just really nice samymahrous is just really nice samymahrous's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      86 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: Weekly time frame analyses

CADJPY - A start of a Bearish trend:

CHFJPY - Bearish view:

NZDCAD - Bullish view:

NZDCHF - Bullish view:

NZDJPY - Bullish view:

EURAUD - Bearish view:

AUDNZD - Bearish view:

EURNZD - Bearish view:

GBPAUD - A start of a Bearish trend:

GBPNZD - A start of a Bearish trend:

Now we have a general views of those instruments, so we can move to a smaller time frames and chose only chances with the general direction we expect in these charts.

I hope you find this thread useful for you, and i hope you enjoy your weekend.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to samymahrous For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      86 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Results of 25-11-2018 weekly analysis

EURUSD:
      We had a bearish view, as we see on chart it still have the bearish trend, no signals till now about any bullish action.

USDCHF:
      We had a bullish view, but after we achieved about +35 pips in the last 2 weeks, a bearish signal was appear, so we will stop this view until all bearish signals appears.

USDCAD:
      We had a bullish view, in the last 2 weeks we achieved about +200 pips, and now we have some reflection decreased our profit to only +78 pips, and our bullish view still active.

AUDUSD:
      We had a start of a bullish trend, we achieved more than +150 pips in the last 2 weeks before the reflection happened in the last 3 days. all our bullish signal still active till now.

NZDUSD:
      We had a start of a bullish trend, we achieved more than +190 pips in the last 2 weeks before the reflection happened in the last 3 days, but we still in profit. so all our bullish signal still active.

EURJPY:
      We had a bearish view and no changes on it, all bearish signals are active.

AUDCAD:
      We had a start of a bullish trend, we achieved more than +190 pips in the last 2 weeks before the reflection happened in the last 3 days, but we still in profit. so all our bullish signal still active.

AUDCHF:
      We had a start of a bullish trend, we achieved more than +150 pips in the last 2 weeks before the reflection happened in the last week. but all our bullish signal still active.

AUDJPY:
      We had a start of a bullish trend, we achieved more than +215 pips in the last 2 weeks before the reflection happened in the last week. but all our bullish signal still active.

CADCHF:
      We had a bullish view, but it didn't gave us any profit in the last 2 weeks, and the bearish signals appeared on the chart, so we will change our view to the bearish in the next weeks.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to samymahrous For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      86 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Results of 25-11-2018 weekly analysis (2)

CADJPY:
      We had a start of bearish trend, we achieved about +175 pips in the last week, before the reflection happened in the 2 days, but we still in profit, and all our bearish signals are still active.

CHFJPY:
      We had a bearish view, but a bullish signal was appear, so we will stop this view until all bullish signals appears.

NZDCAD:
      We had a bullish view, in the last 2 weeks we achieved about +280 pips, and now we have some reflection decreased our profit to only +170 pips, and our bullish view still active.

NZDCHF:
      We had a bullish view, in the last 2 weeks we achieved about +175 pips, and now we have some reflection decreased our profit to only +40 pips, and our bullish view still active.

NZDJPY:
      We had a bullish view, in the last 2 weeks we achieved about +220 pips, and now we have some reflection decreased our profit to only +90 pips, and our bullish view still active.

EURAUD:
      We had a bearish view, in the last 2 weeks we achieved about +320 pips, but with the reflection happened in the last week we are now losing -135 pips, but our bearish signals still active.

AUDNZD:
      We had a bearish view and it was a very successful view, now we achieved about +170 pips and all our bearish signals still active.

EURNZD:
      We had a bearish view, in the last 2 weeks we achieved about +390 pips, but with the reflection happened in the last week we are now with only +140 pips, but our bearish signals still active.

GBPAUD:
      We had a start of a bearish trend, it gave us about +500 pips at the beginning of last week, then the reflection happened, but our view on this pair still negative.

GBPNZD:
      We had a start of a bearish trend, it gave us about +620 pips at the beginning of last week, then the reflection happened decreased our profit to only +340 pips, but our view on this pair still negative.

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to samymahrous for this useful post.

jakjak (12-13-2018), Unregistered (1)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      86 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: Live Trading Discussion - samymahrous's

Hello my friends, Happy new year for all.

I have some views i want to share it with you, but we must be careful and trade with a minimum lot allowed due to beginning of the new year.

(1)-USDCAD 1H:

This pair on the hourly time frame made a double top with a divergence on the MACD indicator, but we still have a bullish trend active, so we will wait the opining of the market and watch the price, if it break down this trend we can sell with a stop lose a level of those tops.

(2)- USDJPY Daily:

In the past two weeks two important support areas have been broken, and now the price is trying to reach the third support area, so we will consider the 109.80 level to be the next target, if the price can break this level, we can sell again targeting 108.30, 107.30.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      86 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: Live Trading Discussion - samymahrous's

Quote Originally Posted by samymahrous View Post
      Hello my friends, Happy new year for all.

I have some views i want to share it with you, but we must be careful and trade with a minimum lot allowed due to beginning of the new year.

(1)-USDCAD 1H:

This pair on the hourly time frame made a double top with a divergence on the MACD indicator, but we still have a bullish trend active, so we will wait the opining of the market and watch the price, if it break down this trend we can sell with a stop lose a level of those tops.

(2)- USDJPY Daily:

In the past two weeks two important support areas have been broken, and now the price is trying to reach the third support area, so we will consider the 109.80 level to be the next target, if the price can break this level, we can sell again targeting 108.30, 107.30.

Nice profit on the start of the new year.
      Congratulations.

Reply to Thread