• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 16 19 20 21

Thread: MajidAli's - Trading journal

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      782.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,472 Times in 1,590 Posts

Default Re: MajidAli's - Trading journal

Quote Originally Posted by MajidAli View Post
      Good MorninG Team
      Hello friends, I hope everyone will be fine and enjoying their profitable week. Very sad to say that I got Margin Call and lost more than $170 in short period of time It's really a big lesson for me to do trade with proper money management and always follow the market Trend. Yesterday are you open a buying position on Euro USD I was thinking that after releasing the news uSD will becomes weak but, it become more strong which become the cause of high volatility and my both buying position goes against me.

Now, I will do trade with one person reached till my account will not reached at $500 bonus.
      Good luck everyone for a successful trading career.
      Very huge risky trades open more then 6$ lots its will makes your equity low not more then 20 pips your account will be double and or wash, and it will goes in minus and give margin call never do this mistake again and again it will never safe our account use small lots and get few profit will daily basis and earn profit.

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to Honey Bee for this useful post.

Andrrson (Yesterday), fightforfun(fff) (Yesterday), Jamalah (Yesterday), MajidAli (Yesterday)

3. Dragon
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Andrrson is a splendid one to behold Andrrson is a splendid one to behold Andrrson is a splendid one to behold Andrrson is a splendid one to behold Andrrson is a splendid one to behold Andrrson is a splendid one to behold Andrrson is a splendid one to behold Andrrson's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: MajidAli's - Trading journal

Quote Originally Posted by MajidAli View Post
      Good MorninG Team
      Hello friends, I hope everyone will be fine and enjoying their profitable week. Very sad to say that I got Margin Call and lost more than $170 in short period of time It's really a big lesson for me to do trade with proper money management and always follow the market Trend. Yesterday are you open a buying position on Euro USD I was thinking that after releasing the news uSD will becomes weak but, it become more strong which become the cause of high volatility and my both buying position goes against me.

Now, I will do trade with one person reached till my account will not reached at $500 bonus.
      Good luck everyone for a successful trading career.
      Mr majid Ali I see the all of your exuted trades because this trades size is very big dear I think you not follow forex rules and you work in our sentiments strategy dear so now you success in our trading journey then you avoid our sentiment and work in proper right
      Andrrson journal

5. The following 4 users say Thank You to Andrrson for this useful post.

Hande (Yesterday), Jamalah (Yesterday), MajidAli (Yesterday), ZaraIqbal (Yesterday)

Reply to Thread
    Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 16 19 20 21