• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8 11 12 13 14 15 18 ... LastLast

Thread: MajidAli's - Trading journal

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,533.86 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,829 Times in 855 Posts

Default Re: MajidAli's - Trading journal

Quote Originally Posted by MajidAli View Post
      Trading journal

Hello, brothers and sisters of this beautiful community.
      I hope you all are fine and enjoying your profitable week. Guys today I have no plan to do trade in the market. I will do trade on interest rate decision which will comes data from Bank of Canada. That's why I know I submit a withdrawal request which will be prceed shortly because these days instaforex provide very fast payment so I request a $29 payment. I am very thankful to instaforex team and this beautiful community who provide this great opportunity to trade in live market without investing a single penny in the market.

Hi MajidAli, this is praiseworthy plan what you have taken. Very common strategy, a maximum forum bonus trader applies that is the use of high leverage. So if anytime make a wrong prediction you account will go negative equity. Therefore we must avoid more risk and given withdraw. You may open more trading account where you invest this money following perfect trading rules. I am preparing myself to follow always money management, it may give me new life, it may give me recovery effort, it may give me long life in this business. Thanks mate.

Wow!! You have already credited the money congratulation man. Now carefully go ahead so that next trade gives you good profit.
      Last edited by amiron56; 12-05-2018 at 02:18 PM. Reason: add word
      "Big movement create emotion and greedy"

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

azmassi (12-05-2018), kashifrehman (12-05-2018), MajidAli (12-05-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Lonely

The S-I-S has much to be proud of The S-I-S has much to be proud of The S-I-S has much to be proud of The S-I-S has much to be proud of The S-I-S has much to be proud of The S-I-S has much to be proud of The S-I-S has much to be proud of The S-I-S has much to be proud of The S-I-S's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,045 Times in 429 Posts

2nd Update
      Hello guys good evening. I hope everyone enjoying their profitable week. As I already submit a request which is already proceed now I want to show you that how much instaforex help us to do trade without investments. My withdrawal transfer received in just 4 hours which is just like instant for me.

Now I am looking to buy crude oil with the target of 55$. Let,s see What will be happen good luck guys.
      Hello dear, MajidAli,
      Very very congratulation that you received your withdrawal request on time it's really happy moment for a trader when he received his payment in wallet. This week I was not able to do trade Regularly but, I am also make $10 request which is also proceed very fast now instaForex provide very fast payments to all of there clients. Your analysis are very accurate and crude oil totally goes up thanks for sharing.
      Good luck sir, I hope that you will make big profit in future.
      Learning Is better than earning My trading journal.
      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...(never-give-up)

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to The S-I-S for this useful post.

belinda (12-05-2018), Lets (12-06-2018), MajidAli (12-06-2018)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      365.61 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,606 Times in 1,225 Posts

2nd Update
      Hello guys good evening. I hope everyone enjoying their profitable week. As I already submit a request which is already proceed now I want to show you that how much instaforex help us to do trade without investments. My withdrawal transfer received in just 4 hours which is just like instant for me.

Now I am looking to buy crude oil with the target of 55$. Let,s see What will be happen good luck guys.
      Nice withdrawal my friend, i just like what the Instaforex company is doing at this point in time, their service is faster, and they are taking the stage again. Can you imagine? Your withdraw was only 4 hours, that is spectacular to me. Before now, some traders are still complaining of average of 72 hours, that is way too high for a reasonable service, but now, everything is getting better with the testimonies i am hearing from traders across the forum. Also, with the US OIL, i don't think that you will get it wrong when you enter the buy order, that is what the market says for now.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ola4real For This Useful Post:

MajidAli (12-06-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Inspired

MajidAli is a splendid one to behold MajidAli is a splendid one to behold MajidAli is a splendid one to behold MajidAli is a splendid one to behold MajidAli is a splendid one to behold MajidAli is a splendid one to behold MajidAli is a splendid one to behold MajidAli's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello Friends.
      Guys hope everyone is fine and enjoying your profitable week. Overall, this week my performance is going positive and again handsome profit. Thanks everyone for sharing your analysis in my journal and giving me appreciation and analyses to make my trading career more attractive.
      Guys today I am looking to sell United State dollar against Canadian Dollar. Because, yesterday Bank of Canada hold their interest rate decision I am not hoping that Canadian Dollar will become more week. That's why I think it will comes down so I will sell this pair for short target.

good luck everyone for a successful trading career.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Angry

fadilah has a brilliant future fadilah has a brilliant future fadilah has a brilliant future fadilah has a brilliant future fadilah has a brilliant future fadilah has a brilliant future fadilah has a brilliant future fadilah has a brilliant future fadilah has a brilliant future fadilah has a brilliant future fadilah has a brilliant future fadilah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.74 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,876 Times in 521 Posts

Hello Friends.
      Guys hope everyone is fine and enjoying your profitable week. Overall, this week my performance is going positive and again handsome profit. Thanks everyone for sharing your analysis in my journal and giving me appreciation and analyses to make my trading career more attractive.
      Guys today I am looking to sell United State dollar against Canadian Dollar. Because, yesterday Bank of Canada hold their interest rate decision I am not hoping that Canadian Dollar will become more week. That's why I think it will comes down so I will sell this pair for short target.

Good morning majid how you are
      I hope you have made good profits from your trading on nzd / usd
      as for the USD / CAD in the long term I think this pair is bullish you can see the analysis of this pair from here http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post12933037
      but it may fall in the short term but I think that this decline will only be a correction before it ascends

"quality is not an act it is a habit"

9. The following 2 users say Thank You to fadilah for this useful post.

MajidAli (12-06-2018), Unregistered (1)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Andrrson is a splendid one to behold Andrrson is a splendid one to behold Andrrson is a splendid one to behold Andrrson is a splendid one to behold Andrrson is a splendid one to behold Andrrson is a splendid one to behold Andrrson is a splendid one to behold Andrrson's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello Friends.

Majidali this month all usd pairs very dangerous movmen up down up down I don't know reasons but we are know usdcad is down trend long term usdcad next few days day by day hope going down ,except the usdcad 1.3100 level my also focus in this pair and waiting in the any confirmation
      Andrrson journal

11. The following 4 users say Thank You to Andrrson for this useful post.

azmassi (12-06-2018), Lets (12-06-2018), MajidAli (12-06-2018), ZaraIqbal (12-06-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Stresses

ZaraIqbal has much to be proud of ZaraIqbal has much to be proud of ZaraIqbal has much to be proud of ZaraIqbal has much to be proud of ZaraIqbal has much to be proud of ZaraIqbal has much to be proud of ZaraIqbal has much to be proud of ZaraIqbal has much to be proud of ZaraIqbal has much to be proud of ZaraIqbal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,196 Times in 374 Posts

Hello Friends.

Oh wow than its so good your performance is increasing day by day when we are achieving the good results than our confidence increased, but don't become over confidennt if you will become over confident than it will leads you to the loss well dear actually I have no exact idea about the interest rate of Canadian dollar so I will not give any suggestion
      Zara Trading Journal

13. The following 5 users say Thank You to ZaraIqbal for this useful post.

Andrrson (12-06-2018), azmassi (12-06-2018), Hande (12-06-2018), Lets (12-06-2018), MajidAli (12-06-2018)

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,533.86 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,829 Times in 855 Posts

Hello Friends.

A quite good sound that You are stable in profit-making in every day. Thanks, guys for sharing your good trading which may help all type trader to motivate themselves and able to make a good profit like you. Your taking pair is a little bit risky because of the reason of fundamental UC is very strong. I follow the h4 chart and get the strong bullish candle. Then the price might be tired within a short time as it meets with the highest resistance of the ascending slope as well as of this year. So you take a chance of selling but never forget to use stop loss order.

"Big movement create emotion and greedy"

15. The following 4 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

Andrrson (12-06-2018), azmassi (12-06-2018), Lets (12-06-2018), MajidAli (12-06-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Bitchy

Pak12 is a splendid one to behold Pak12 is a splendid one to behold Pak12 is a splendid one to behold Pak12 is a splendid one to behold Pak12 is a splendid one to behold Pak12 is a splendid one to behold Pak12 is a splendid one to behold Pak12 is a splendid one to behold Pak12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,002 Times in 424 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by amiron56 View Post
      A quite good sound that You are stable in profit-making in every day. Thanks, guys for sharing your good trading which may help all type trader to motivate themselves and able to make a good profit like you. Your taking pair is a little bit risky because of the reason of fundamental UC is very strong. I follow the h4 chart and get the strong bullish candle. Then the price might be tired within a short time as it meets with the highest resistance of the ascending slope as well as of this year. So you take a chance of selling but never forget to use stop loss order.

My technical analysis isis USD cad sell strong to bullish trend to great work for you are analysis is USD week ha4 sell strong support and resistance

17. The following 3 users say Thank You to Pak12 for this useful post.

Andrrson (12-06-2018), Lets (12-06-2018), MajidAli (12-06-2018)

18. Lamboghini
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Sad

Hande is just really nice Hande is just really nice Hande is just really nice Hande is just really nice Hande is just really nice Hande's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello Friends.

Oh its so amazing and good that you have achieved the good profi in this week it is very important for any trader to do the practice at demo account to increase his performance well at his point I will not prefer to execute the sell order only sell when it will close below this horizontal line that you have drawn in your analysis
      Hande Trading Journal

20. The following 4 users say Thank You to Hande for this useful post.

Andrrson (12-06-2018), Lets (12-06-2018), MajidAli (12-06-2018), ZaraIqbal (12-06-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8 11 12 13 14 15 18 ... LastLast