• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: MajidAli's - Trading journal

Hybrid View

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Amazed

MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,569 Times in 879 Posts

Cool MajidAli's - Trading journal

Hello guys how are you?
      Today I am going to open my own trading journal. I joined this forum last week I am not able to open my journal. because, I have no money to trade in the market now I received my last week bonus and I am ready to do trade in the market.
      I will try to share my all experience in this thread to inspire other traders with my knowledge.
      Last week I received 40$ bonus which is not bad for me.. Thanks team instaforex and this beautiful community mt5.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

fragile has much to be proud of fragile has much to be proud of fragile has much to be proud of fragile has much to be proud of fragile has much to be proud of fragile has much to be proud of fragile has much to be proud of fragile has much to be proud of fragile has much to be proud of fragile has much to be proud of fragile's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,435 Times in 573 Posts

Default Re: MajidAli trading journal (learn and Earn)

Quote Originally Posted by MajidAli View Post
      Hello guys how are you?
      Today I am going to open my own trading journal. I joined this forum last week I am not able to open my journal. because, I have no money to trade in the market now I received my last week bonus and I am ready to do trade in the market.
      I will try to share my all experience in this thread to inspire other traders with my knowledge.
      Last week I received 40$ bonus which is not bad for me.. Thanks team instaforex and this beautiful community mt5.
      hello very warm welcome to you this plateform and many many congratulations on your bonus work hard you will get more bonus IA. Wish you all the very best for your trade.
      one thing about trade must analyse market before opening any trade, so that you have more chances to get profit than loss. wish yoy all the best

3. The following 8 users say Thank You to fragile for this useful post.

bidyut (11-26-2018), kashifrehman (12-19-2018), MajidAli (11-26-2018), The S-I-S (11-26-2018), Unregistered (4)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Inspired

Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,075 Times in 693 Posts

Journal is very good for trader because when trader have journal that is very good for trader to analysis their trade at weekend. I think this is very good for trader because they know what they are doing and is it going good or bad. So trader can easily upgrade themselves.
      So you are doing right thing to open your journal threads. Hope you do good and make lots of trade with your trading strategy and make lots of profit and become successful.
      Patience is a pillar of faith Happy Trading

5. The following 7 users say Thank You to Yarmouk for this useful post.

bidyut (11-26-2018), fightforfun(fff) (11-26-2018), kashifrehman (12-19-2018), MajidAli (11-26-2018), Mshahidti80 (01-03-2019), SweetRose (11-26-2018), The S-I-S (11-26-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Relaxed

matrixino has a reputation beyond repute matrixino has a reputation beyond repute matrixino has a reputation beyond repute matrixino has a reputation beyond repute matrixino has a reputation beyond repute matrixino has a reputation beyond repute matrixino has a reputation beyond repute matrixino has a reputation beyond repute matrixino has a reputation beyond repute matrixino has a reputation beyond repute matrixino has a reputation beyond repute matrixino's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,721 Times in 845 Posts

welcome my friend
      I hope you benefit from this forum
      Here there are a lot of experts and in the journal section there are a lot of people who can benefit you in much of what you need
      I will follow your journal to see if you need anything
      I wish you a good trade and a full week of profits

7. The following 9 users say Thank You to matrixino for this useful post.

bidyut (11-26-2018), kashifrehman (12-19-2018), MajidAli (11-26-2018), The S-I-S (11-26-2018), Unregistered (5)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Maris will become famous soon enough Maris will become famous soon enough Maris's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello guys how are you?
      Hello MajidAli, welcome to this forum and congratulation for starting your journey in this sections. I am also new in this forum and I joined it last week. I am also new in forex trading and I hope I will learn many things from you.

Congratulations for getting weekly bonus, you got good bonus last week and I saw that you did good work last week. I hope you will continue working good on this forum and please also keep updating your journal on daily basis, it will really help me to understand other's point of view.

9. The following 5 users say Thank You to Maris for this useful post.

bidyut (11-26-2018), kashifrehman (12-19-2018), MajidAli (11-26-2018), SweetRose (11-26-2018), The S-I-S (11-26-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

BlackDollar is a glorious beacon of light BlackDollar is a glorious beacon of light BlackDollar is a glorious beacon of light BlackDollar is a glorious beacon of light BlackDollar is a glorious beacon of light BlackDollar is a glorious beacon of light BlackDollar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello guys how are you?
      wow very nice dear this is good bonus not bad you can trade on this bonus so i just say you doing more hard work and make more money when you capital is strong than you can earn more money so wish you a good luck and keep it up brother best wishes

11. The following 5 users say Thank You to BlackDollar for this useful post.

bidyut (11-26-2018), kashifrehman (12-19-2018), MajidAli (11-26-2018), SweetRose (11-26-2018), The S-I-S (11-26-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,920 Times in 608 Posts

Default Re: MajidAli's - Trading journal

Hello guys how are you?
      Welcome to the journal section mate you are on right place here many of experts trader will share their trading analyses and if we can follow them then we can learn much more about forex business. you have a good deposit of 40$ open short orders will small lots and must use stop loss or take profit good luck for future trading.

13. The following 5 users say Thank You to SweetRose for this useful post.

bidyut (11-26-2018), fightforfun(fff) (11-26-2018), kashifrehman (12-19-2018), MajidAli (11-26-2018), The S-I-S (11-26-2018)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,571 Times in 1,996 Posts

Hello guys how are you?
      Welcome to the trading journal section. Its really nice to see your trading journal. You took the right decision to open a trading journal in mt5 forum. We're here to learn and also to spread the true knowledge, trading journal is the right place to start with. Here we can see real traders who're sharing true knowledge to everybody. It is very effective way to improve our own trading system when we try to share our own knowledge with other fellow traders. You got a very nice bonus and I hope with this bonus you'll able to make a lot of good profit. Try to explain more about the strategy, risk reward ratio, which indicator you're using and so on. If you give some detailed picture of your trades it'll not only help you but also help others to learn more about your trading system.

There is no doubt mt5 forum and Instaforex always give us highest possible support. We can dream to become a professional trader. There is no other place where we can find similar opportunities to fulfill our dream as a good and responsible trader. After being part of this great community I've learned a lot. I saw how traders are able to make a respectful life by holding the hands of this great community. I too got the right path in here. We're all in the same path, I'm happy that as a new member you've opened this trading journal. Wish you all the best for your upcoming trades.

15. The following 2 users say Thank You to bidyut for this useful post.

kashifrehman (12-19-2018), The S-I-S (11-26-2018)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cool

newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,630 Times in 1,186 Posts

Hello guys how are you?
      Welcome to mt5 trading journal section. i show You just open your journal But I think you should share your trading strategy and trading analysis. I hope you will be post about your trading strategy and trading analysis. which can give us some new thing for trading. Which can help us to makes profitable trade. Best of good trading.

17. The following 4 users say Thank You to newdream365 for this useful post.

bidyut (11-26-2018), fightforfun(fff) (11-26-2018), kashifrehman (12-19-2018), The S-I-S (11-26-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

shoby is a glorious beacon of light shoby is a glorious beacon of light shoby is a glorious beacon of light shoby is a glorious beacon of light shoby is a glorious beacon of light shoby is a glorious beacon of light shoby's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello guys how are you?
      Nice to see you my friend. I am glad to see you that you have opened your own trading journal for sharing trading ideas and trading strategies. I hope here you will enjoy and increase your learning and also gained good experience and knowledge. Good Luck friend.

19. The following 4 users say Thank You to shoby for this useful post.

bidyut (11-26-2018), forex-master-anty (11-28-2018), kashifrehman (12-19-2018), The S-I-S (11-26-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast