• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 54 of 66 FirstFirst ... 49 52 53 54 55 56 59 ... LastLast

Thread: MajidAli's - Trading journal

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1176 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,580 Times in 1,128 Posts

Default Re: MajidAli's - Trading journal

Quote Originally Posted by MajidAli View Post
      EURUSD!
      Hello team Good Morning I hope everyone will be fine and enjoying their profitable week. I want to say thanks to my lovely members of this beautiful community who share their wishes analyses and views and opinions in my trading journal. Thanks everyone for your contribution. Why does everyone know that today is Friday and our bonus will be credited today. I am very excited to receive bonus because my account have no money to trade.
      Friends I was busy in my personal tasks that's why I am not able to update my general yesterday evening because, I do these analysis yesterday that's why today I want to share but now it's really a great opportunity to buy EuroUSD. Has everyone knows that from last many weeks Euro USD was moving in the range of 1.13 and 1.15 level. But now yesterday market break its strong resistance. Now the next target of the market will be 1.16 and 1.17 let's see what will be happen keep calm and follow the rule of money management to make consistent profit and survive in this market for long term.

good luck everyone for a successful trading career may Allah give you a lot of success to all my dear forum members.!
      Have a nice day.!
      Good morning my friend,i hope today we will get big bonus for post so we can trade with more excitement and get good profit out of it. About EURUSD i think it is finished with the retrace and want to continue its up movement,let's see what will happen in UK and US session today. anyway,good luck yo or trading and i hope next week you can make a good profit with this week bonus post.

2. The following 9 users say Thank You to bocahedan for this useful post.

balut (01-11-2019), bigearners (01-11-2019), ForexGuru5 (01-11-2019), kashifrehman (01-11-2019), MajidAli (01-11-2019), Mehvish hyat (01-11-2019), penuelophir (01-11-2019), Unregistered (2)

3. Dragon
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Mellow

ForexGuru5 is a splendid one to behold ForexGuru5 is a splendid one to behold ForexGuru5 is a splendid one to behold ForexGuru5 is a splendid one to behold ForexGuru5 is a splendid one to behold ForexGuru5 is a splendid one to behold ForexGuru5 is a splendid one to behold ForexGuru5's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      469 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

EURUSD!
      Hello team Good Morning I hope everyone will be fine and enjoying their profitable week. I want to say thanks to my lovely members of this beautiful community who share their wishes analyses and views and opinions in my trading journal. Thanks everyone for your contribution. Why does everyone know that today is Friday and our bonus will be credited today. I am very excited to receive bonus because my account have no money to trade.
      Friends I was busy in my personal tasks that's why I am not able to update my general yesterday evening because, I do these analysis yesterday that's why today I want to share but now it's really a great opportunity to buy EuroUSD. Has everyone knows that from last many weeks Euro USD was moving in the range of 1.13 and 1.15 level. But now yesterday market break its strong resistance. Now the next target of the market will be 1.16 and 1.17 let's see what will be happen keep calm and follow the rule of money management to make consistent profit and survive in this market for long term.

good luck everyone for a successful trading career may Allah give you a lot of success to all my dear forum members.!
      Have a nice day.!
      Good morning friend i am also with you in this trade eurusd had started its bullish trend and the next hurdle would be at 1.1750 until then Eurousd will go we just have to keep patience on our analysis to get the full benefit out of it.

5. The following 6 users say Thank You to ForexGuru5 for this useful post.

balut (01-11-2019), bigearners (01-11-2019), kashifrehman (01-11-2019), MajidAli (01-11-2019), Mehvish hyat (01-11-2019), penuelophir (01-11-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

ayan555 is just really nice ayan555 is just really nice ayan555 is just really nice ayan555 is just really nice ayan555's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      106 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

EURUSD!

Have a nice day.!
      Good morning and thanks for sharing your experience and me agree with you as few days ago we think market will go down but it just break good resistance and we saw a good bull in eursusd and now it is continues in eurusd and soon we see it will cross 1.16 also. Hope you get good bonus today for your good trading.

7. The following 4 users say Thank You to ayan555 for this useful post.

balut (01-11-2019), bigearners (01-11-2019), MajidAli (01-11-2019), Mehvish hyat (01-11-2019)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4335 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,145 Times in 3,589 Posts

EURUSD!
      Currently, the EURUSD has changed direction to the upward side again in the time frame that I used to know the direction of the market and we can buy it right away or wait for the price to retrace a bit little lower as to reduce the risk, but I am waiting for the price to come at 1.1515 area.
      Attached Images  
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

9. The following 4 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

balut (01-11-2019), bigearners (01-11-2019), MajidAli (01-11-2019), Mehvish hyat (01-11-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Sad

Hande has a brilliant future Hande has a brilliant future Hande has a brilliant future Hande has a brilliant future Hande has a brilliant future Hande has a brilliant future Hande has a brilliant future Hande has a brilliant future Hande has a brilliant future Hande has a brilliant future Hande has a brilliant future Hande's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      361 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,998 Times in 433 Posts

EURUSD!

Have a nice day.!
      Hello dear Good afternoon how are you doing dear? yes dear today is Friday so hope we will got the bonus today and it will be credited into our bonuses account well dear about the Eur/Usd my idea is also co-releated with you because i am also in the buying side and I have already shared about this pair about it's long term movement and yesterday again I have shared about this
      Hande Trading Journal

11. The following 5 users say Thank You to Hande for this useful post.

balut (01-11-2019), bigearners (01-11-2019), Hazel51214 (01-11-2019), MajidAli (01-11-2019), Mehvish hyat (01-11-2019)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5538 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,275 Times in 2,483 Posts

EURUSD!

Have a nice day.!
      EURUSD is the best performing currency pair this week due to the weakening of USDx and I believe that the uptrend is just starting that may last for a few weeks. The 1.1600 level is already a done deal so most probably the 1.1700 level might be hit next week especially if the US CPI result today turn out bad.

13. The following 5 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

bigearners (01-11-2019), Hande (01-11-2019), Hazel51214 (01-11-2019), MajidAli (01-11-2019), Mehvish hyat (01-11-2019)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1597 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,701 Times in 1,998 Posts

EURUSD!

Have a nice day.!
      Nice analysis brother, Your mentioned EURUSD trend really works already go beyond 1.15 level but now from US session started again turnout bearish while GBPUSD still getting after positive result release from UK GDP report.
      Anyways, We all soon going to receive bonus but advice to use carefully and generate maximum profit.
      Best of luck
      Keep learning to reach the success

Million Dollar Journal

15. The following 2 users say Thank You to bigearners for this useful post.

Hande (01-11-2019), MajidAli (01-11-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

shoby is a glorious beacon of light shoby is a glorious beacon of light shoby is a glorious beacon of light shoby is a glorious beacon of light shoby is a glorious beacon of light shoby is a glorious beacon of light shoby's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      99 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

EURUSD!

Have a nice day.!
      Yes brother today our bounce will be credited in trading account and my account was also washed last week Now I am waiting for my bounce Dear the EURUSD was dropped yesterday and it was quickly recover its loss but today it is again dropping and testing the key support of 1.14600 if it break this level then it will directly visit the next support of 1.14100

17. The Following User Says Thank You to shoby For This Useful Post:

MajidAli (01-12-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Amazed

MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      745 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,569 Times in 879 Posts

14-01-019
      Hello my dear brothers and sisters of this beautiful community and hope everyone will be fine and enjoying weekends with family and now ready to do trade for this week. everyone receive their bonus in your bonus accounts. I have received my week week 02 bonus and I am very happy because now I am able to do trade in the market again. Guys, honestly want to share my bad trading experiences with u these days my trading career is going very bad because from last many weeks I got Margin call every week. But, now I am ready to beat the market with my proper technical analysis.

good Luck my dear friends for a successful trading career.! may Allah give you a lot of success to everyone.
      Have a nice day.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Happy

Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1790 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,661 Times in 1,437 Posts

Congratulations bro, you've got some decent bonus amount, which ifnyou can make good use of, definitely you would be able to achieve a lot from it. It saddens me tonuear that you have been experiencing series of margin call lately, I guess you should change your approach towards the market and try to be take the market slow, starting with reduced lot size usage, down to the use of take profit and stop loss, I guess this will help. Anyways good luck to you this week.

20. The following 9 users say Thank You to Oriakhiebillz for this useful post.

amiron56 (01-14-2019), Andrrson (01-14-2019), bocahedan (01-14-2019), kashifrehman (01-14-2019), MajidAli (01-14-2019), Teena25 (01-14-2019), theomilli (01-14-2019), Unregistered (2)

Reply to Thread
    Page 54 of 66 FirstFirst ... 49 52 53 54 55 56 59 ... LastLast