• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 49 of 65 FirstFirst ... 44 47 48 49 50 51 54 ... LastLast

Thread: MajidAli's - Trading journal

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Cool

Simran4x has a spectacular aura about Simran4x has a spectacular aura about Simran4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Making money through forex trading needs 3 requirements to be met at the What I am saying is that don't trust a broker just because it is regulated and registered brokers to make more money through each position that traders take When the price is going up strongly and you buy, then you will make

Name:  Screenshot_42.png
Views: 42
Size:  38.7 KB

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to Simran4x for this useful post.

kashifrehman (01-08-2019), MajidAli (01-08-2019), Teena25 (01-08-2019), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Sad

Hande has a brilliant future Hande has a brilliant future Hande has a brilliant future Hande has a brilliant future Hande has a brilliant future Hande has a brilliant future Hande has a brilliant future Hande has a brilliant future Hande has a brilliant future Hande has a brilliant future Hande has a brilliant future Hande's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      361 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,971 Times in 429 Posts

Default Re: MajidAli's - Trading journal

Quote Originally Posted by MajidAli View Post
      USDCAD!
      Good morning dear friends I hope everyone will be fine and enjoying their profitable week. Today I develop technical analysis for USD CAD which comes more than 300 pips in just 3 days. On this move most of trader make money because everyone think about selling it I was not able to take benefit from this opportunity because last week I got Margin Call that's why I have no money to trade. After coming more than 300 pips now I am looking that it will goes up for short target. So guys you have need to take benefit from this opportunity I open a trade from this price. My next target of this trade is 1.3350 level. If market break this for our candle and comes more down then next target of the market will be 1.3240 level. So do trade at your own risk good luck everyone.

Note: Don't forget the rule of money management to do safe trading.
      good morning dear yes my dear i agreed with your analysis still after the falling it has not retested it's falling price so i think if it will fall more than first it will touch it's breaking price and than again it will be fall well now this pair is overbought and also the bullish doji candle is showing that this pair will goes to the uptrend hope your target of this trade will be hitted and you will got the handsome profit from this trade
      Hande Trading Journal

4. The following 6 users say Thank You to Hande for this useful post.

Fizzaa (01-08-2019), Honey Bee (01-08-2019), kashifrehman (01-08-2019), MajidAli (01-08-2019), Teena25 (01-08-2019), ZaraIqbal (01-08-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Cheerful

ue2forex is just really nice ue2forex is just really nice ue2forex is just really nice ue2forex is just really nice ue2forex is just really nice ue2forex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      140 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

USDCAD!
      Good morning dear friends I hope everyone will be fine and enjoying their profitable week. Today I develop technical analysis for USD CAD which comes more than 300 pips in just 3 days. On this move most of trader make money because everyone think about selling it I was not able to take benefit from this opportunity because last week I got Margin Call that's why I have no money to trade. After coming more than 300 pips now I am looking that it will goes up for short target. So guys you have need to take benefit from this opportunity I open a trade from this price. My next target of this trade is 1.3350 level. If market break this for our candle and comes more down then next target of the market will be 1.3240 level. So do trade at your own risk good luck everyone.

It is too bad you received a Margin Call dear member but do not lose your heart and try to make your analyses good. And earn profit from the forex market no come to your analysis dear member I think it is more the confirmation of the continuation pattern of this pair of currency because there are no surety of the trades to come back or go down

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to ue2forex for this useful post.

Honey Bee (01-08-2019), kashifrehman (01-08-2019), MajidAli (01-08-2019), Teena25 (01-08-2019)

Banned
      I am:
      Stresses

ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      776 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,582 Times in 649 Posts

USDCAD!

Hello dear Majid hope you will be fine so sad to listen that in the last week you have nothing earned from your bonus account and you have got the margin all according to my memory last week you have traded at this pair with the lot size of 5.00 but for now please trade by following the risk management

8. The following 5 users say Thank You to ZaraIqbal for this useful post.

Fizzaa (01-08-2019), Hande (01-08-2019), Honey Bee (01-08-2019), kashifrehman (01-08-2019), MajidAli (01-08-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Andrrson has a brilliant future Andrrson has a brilliant future Andrrson has a brilliant future Andrrson has a brilliant future Andrrson has a brilliant future Andrrson has a brilliant future Andrrson has a brilliant future Andrrson has a brilliant future Andrrson has a brilliant future Andrrson has a brilliant future Andrrson has a brilliant future Andrrson's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      207 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,840 Times in 510 Posts

USDCAD!

Nice dear friend I see the yours today analysis ofusdcad is very good dear and now I check you are chart of usdcad is very good and tell the true direction so hope will be start up movement usdcad pair is very good but yesterday I got buy this pair high lot size but this is suddenly down and then my account once again wash hope today this is going upside so let's see
      Andrrson journal

10. The following 4 users say Thank You to Andrrson for this useful post.

Fizzaa (01-08-2019), jakjak (01-08-2019), MajidAli (01-08-2019), ZaraIqbal (01-08-2019)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2684 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,201 Times in 1,928 Posts

USDCAD!

Usdcad is covered the support at 1.3200 d1 chart will show 3 red candles and also next will go down, my analysis for current market situation is first hit the support in 1.3160 and then give pull back in 1.3700 top previous resistance area long term trend is breaken afyer hitting the 1.2990 level in this month.
      Attached Images  

12. The following 5 users say Thank You to Honey Bee for this useful post.

arda (01-08-2019), Fizzaa (01-08-2019), jakjak (01-08-2019), MajidAli (01-08-2019), ZaraIqbal (01-08-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

arda has much to be proud of arda has much to be proud of arda has much to be proud of arda has much to be proud of arda has much to be proud of arda has much to be proud of arda has much to be proud of arda has much to be proud of arda has much to be proud of arda's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      368 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,198 Times in 444 Posts

USDCAD!

I think buying the pair would be the best above 1.3336
      because the previous decline was strong and the price could be back higher just for the correction and could return to land with the first resistance which is 1.3336

14. The following 4 users say Thank You to arda for this useful post.

Fizzaa (01-08-2019), jakjak (01-08-2019), MajidAli (01-08-2019), ZaraIqbal (01-08-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

Cooldye has a reputation beyond repute Cooldye has a reputation beyond repute Cooldye has a reputation beyond repute Cooldye has a reputation beyond repute Cooldye has a reputation beyond repute Cooldye has a reputation beyond repute Cooldye has a reputation beyond repute Cooldye has a reputation beyond repute Cooldye has a reputation beyond repute Cooldye has a reputation beyond repute Cooldye has a reputation beyond repute Cooldye's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      773 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,706 Times in 530 Posts

USDCAD!

Hi Majid.
      Nice to meet you here mate, Your indication about GBPUSD looks too much smart here and I see USD Index being much stronger right now where USDCAD moves like USD Index which should make some bullish trend right now and i am looking here some good buying chances with USDCAD pair. Good luck mate.

16. The following 5 users say Thank You to Cooldye for this useful post.

bappy4x (01-10-2019), cantfoldaces (01-08-2019), jakjak (01-08-2019), MajidAli (01-08-2019), Nirzana (01-11-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

paulokepaul has much to be proud of paulokepaul has much to be proud of paulokepaul has much to be proud of paulokepaul has much to be proud of paulokepaul has much to be proud of paulokepaul has much to be proud of paulokepaul has much to be proud of paulokepaul has much to be proud of paulokepaul has much to be proud of paulokepaul has much to be proud of paulokepaul's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      883 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,581 Times in 804 Posts

USDCAD!

t is good strategy ,unfortunately you have margin call. It is high time we should grow above margin call. it is our greediness that cause all this because we want to get all at a ones. Let trade like professionals rather than opposite. For your analysis i wish those who are on that market good luck. i will like you to do that in eur/usd.

18. The following 2 users say Thank You to paulokepaul for this useful post.

jakjak (01-08-2019), MajidAli (01-08-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Fizzaa has much to be proud of Fizzaa has much to be proud of Fizzaa has much to be proud of Fizzaa has much to be proud of Fizzaa has much to be proud of Fizzaa has much to be proud of Fizzaa has much to be proud of Fizzaa has much to be proud of Fizzaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      230 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,252 Times in 270 Posts

USDCAD!
      Hello MajidAli, good evening! USD/CAD fell very down last week and now it should make up move. It is also oversold, so it will be better to take a buy trade with proper money and risk management with strict stop loss. Still it is struggling near 1.3300 level and tested the level but still didn't break that level. Let's see if it breaks that level before market closing or not.

20. The following 4 users say Thank You to Fizzaa for this useful post.

Hande (01-08-2019), jakjak (01-08-2019), MajidAli (01-09-2019), ZaraIqbal (01-08-2019)

Reply to Thread
    Page 49 of 65 FirstFirst ... 44 47 48 49 50 51 54 ... LastLast