• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What is time analysis in forex trading?

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Skipolala94 will become famous soon enough Skipolala94's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: What is time analysis in forex trading?

There are three types of analysis in forex trading which are fundamental analysis, sentimental analysis and technical analysis. So it now depends on whichever one you want to use. Irrespective of any type of analysis just make sure you understand the how the market is operating before you make your trade.

2. Dragon
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Happy

Ahmedhassan will become famous soon enough Ahmedhassan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There are different time frames in technical chart you can selwct them even in mt4 mobile software and these are 1 min 5m 15m 30m 1h 4h 1d 1w 1month
      Time frame will tell you the mqrket move in specific time these qre displayed by a candle close time and open time these are best and very useful for trading perspective and they are very informative
      Candles make patterns just like bouble top double bottom bearish flag bullish flag patterns

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

HusnainAslam will become famous soon enough HusnainAslam will become famous soon enough HusnainAslam's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There are different time frames in Forex trading on which you can trade so that I'm friends has very important role in this market there are different time frames like most popular time frames are one hour 4 hour and one day and there are many traders who have low investment are trading in this time frames so you must need to analyse the market Trend and candlestick pattern which can help you to trade according to the time frame and which is the best way to get safe profit or less loss

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Angelic

forex-master-anty will become famous soon enough forex-master-anty will become famous soon enough forex-master-anty's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear there is no restriction of time to analyse the market you can have analysis of the forex market at any time even if the market is closed on Saturdays and Sundays even then you can have your analysis on the market because statistical data is available on all the platform of the forex specially on MT4
      Forex-master-anty's trading journal

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...rading-journal

6. The Following User Says Thank You to forex-master-anty For This Useful Post:

6sh (Today)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

6sh is a name known to all 6sh is a name known to all 6sh is a name known to all 6sh is a name known to all 6sh is a name known to all 6sh is a name known to all 6sh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dtvade View Post
      What is time analysis in forex trading and how does one go about performing it for optimal result?
      traders focus on charts of price movement n' various analytical tools to evaluate a security's strength or weakness. in technical analysis, a trader examines the prices of specified currencies over time. in most cases, they will recognize repeated patterns which they then use to predict the movement of the market. with automated technical analysis, computer software analyzes the history of the currencies’ price movement. currency values tend to fluctuate in fairly predictable patterns which gives this style of analysis value. technical analysis is the most popular type of forex analysis.
      Removed By Moderator

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Angelic

altafch is a glorious beacon of light altafch is a glorious beacon of light altafch is a glorious beacon of light altafch is a glorious beacon of light altafch is a glorious beacon of light altafch is a glorious beacon of light altafch's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

in trading our time have more value, actually when we know we need of learning so if we give time to learning we can learn it but if we use demo but do not give it time simply we can lose more then earning, so give it time and make sure you use proper time, you give it attention and learn from every order, because learning make us strong

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

emadomda is an unknown quantity at this point emadomda's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Market value is the value of the trading center at the end of the day at the closing price (or settlement price in the case of futures). Let's assume you bought a GBP / USD pair at 1.6000 and now the pair is down 40 pips at 1.5960. Each point in this contract is worth $ 10 and therefore you incurred a loss of $ 400. In this case, your broker will contact you and tell you that unless you deposit additional funds into your account to maintain the minimum margin, you will have to close your deal for a loss of $ 400, which you will also owe

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

shyammandal is just really nice shyammandal is just really nice shyammandal is just really nice shyammandal is just really nice shyammandal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,351.99 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Time analysis means the perfect time of entry and exit from trade . The knowledge of market analysis is not sufficient for earning from Forex trade , trader should learn about entry time also . Most of traders are loosing money due to wrong time of entry . Good trader can't make full of profit because of wrong timing . So trader should learn the right time for trading if they want to earn full of profit from trade . Wrong entry to the trade may be the cause of loss .

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2