• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread

Thread: anime ff's - Trading journal

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

amine ff is just really nice amine ff is just really nice amine ff is just really nice amine ff is just really nice amine ff is just really nice amine ff's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,399 Times in 572 Posts

Default anime ff's - Trading journal

HI;

I have the honor to organize you in this section to provide analysis from both parties and I hope you will like it

Today I will put a pair analysis EUR/NZD

The price of the pair has been affected by the decline of the bearish trend by recording many negative targets, exceeding the level of 1.6405, which recently formed one of the main objectives, pointing out that Stochastic positioning within the level of saturation of sales will increase the negative pressure on the current price trading to expect a new negative attack to form the level of 1.6235 target Next main bearish trend.

2. The following 12 users say Thank You to amine ff for this useful post.

Ahmedhassan (12-13-2018), Andrrson (12-04-2018), fragile (12-07-2018), shadi (12-04-2018), Unregistered (8)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Andrrson is a splendid one to behold Andrrson is a splendid one to behold Andrrson is a splendid one to behold Andrrson is a splendid one to behold Andrrson is a splendid one to behold Andrrson is a splendid one to behold Andrrson is a splendid one to behold Andrrson's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: Amine ff ٌS - Trading Journal

Quote Originally Posted by amine ff View Post
      HI;

I have the honor to organize you in this section to provide analysis from both parties and I hope you will like it

The price of the pair has been affected by the decline of the bearish trend by recording many negative targets, exceeding the level of 1.6405, which recently formed one of the main objectives, pointing out that Stochastic positioning within the level of saturation of sales will increase the negative pressure on the current price trading to expect a new negative attack to form the level of 1.6235 target Next main bearish trend.

Mr amine first welcome to you joining the trading journal and hope you knew here very good expert trader joining this journal and share our opinion so now you ready for our share here opinion I see the chart of your and read the analysis of eurnzd so right you tell the true direction so let's see andenjoy first day our hope soon hit you are target
      Andrrson journal

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to Andrrson for this useful post.

amine ff (12-05-2018), Unregistered (1)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

shadi has much to be proud of shadi has much to be proud of shadi has much to be proud of shadi has much to be proud of shadi has much to be proud of shadi has much to be proud of shadi has much to be proud of shadi has much to be proud of shadi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,132 Times in 516 Posts

Default Re: Amine ff ٌS - Trading Journal

HI;

The price of the EUR/NZD is influenced by the downward tilt control by registering several negative targets, surpassing the level of 1.6405, which recently formed one of the main objectives, point out that the concentration of stochastic within the saturation level will in turn increase the negative pressures on current price trades to expect a variety For a new negative attack and to form the 1.6235 level the next major target of the downward slope.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to shadi For This Useful Post:

amine ff (12-05-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

amine ff is just really nice amine ff is just really nice amine ff is just really nice amine ff is just really nice amine ff is just really nice amine ff's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Today's pair is the USD pair against gold

The bullish movement has short-term technical preference, with the market trading above the Ishimoku gems on the daily and four-hour charts. The Tincan-Yen (9-moving average - red line) and Kegen-Sen (26-period moving average) are positively correlated, and Chico's spread (26-pip closing price) is above price. However, after we got rejected at 1241 I think the USD / USD is heading back towards 1233.80. If this daily support is breached, the next stop will be the 1232.60-1231.50 area. Beyond that, the region stands out 29/1230 as a strategic support area and the downward movement pushed prices below 1229 to challenge the 5/1226 area, where the daily Tennecan-Yen line.

---------- Post added 12-06-2018 at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was 12-05-2018 at 10:09 PM ----------

Today's pair is the gbp/audThe price of the pair has stabilized its main bearish attack forming an immediate bullish rebound, attempting to test the extended resistance towards 1.7695. We confirm the importance of the stability of this resistance which formed the main factor to confirm the negative continuation of the near and medium trades. Trying to release Stochastic from the oversold level supports the positive intraday rebound. We recommend waiting for the price to test the main resistance and then take the bearish bias until reaching the previously suggested targets.

8. The following 7 users say Thank You to amine ff for this useful post.

kemo87 (12-07-2018), shadi (12-07-2018), Unregistered (5)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

fragile is a name known to all fragile is a name known to all fragile is a name known to all fragile is a name known to all fragile is a name known to all fragile is a name known to all fragile's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: anime ff's - Trading journal

HI;

Good afternoon hope you are doing great. Eurnzd is on 1.65399 and moving a little bit bullish. I think your prediction are good enough and may be it goes that way. Wish you all the best
      forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?141719-fragile-s-Trading-journal/page4

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to fragile for this useful post.

amine ff (12-07-2018), paulokepaul (12-07-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

shadi has much to be proud of shadi has much to be proud of shadi has much to be proud of shadi has much to be proud of shadi has much to be proud of shadi has much to be proud of shadi has much to be proud of shadi has much to be proud of shadi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,132 Times in 516 Posts

The bullish movement has short-term technical preference, with the market trading above the Ishimoku gems on the daily and four-hour charts. The Tincan-Yen (9-moving average - red line) and Kegen-Sen (26-period moving average) are positively correlated, and Chico's spread (26-pip closing price) is above price. However, after we got rejected at 1241 I think the USD / USD is heading back towards 1233.80. If this daily support is breached, the next stop will be the 1232.60-1231.50 area. Beyond that, the region stands out 29/1230 as a strategic support area and the downward movement pushed prices below 1229 to challenge the 5/1226 area, where the daily Tennecan-Yen line.

---------- Post added 12-06-2018 at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was 12-05-2018 at 10:09 PM ----------

Today's pair is the gbp/audThe price of the pair has stabilized its main bearish attack forming an immediate bullish rebound, attempting to test the extended resistance towards 1.7695. We confirm the importance of the stability of this resistance which formed the main factor to confirm the negative continuation of the near and medium trades. Trying to release Stochastic from the oversold level supports the positive intraday rebound. We recommend waiting for the price to test the main resistance and then take the bearish bias until reaching the previously suggested targets.
      The GBP/AUD bearish pair price was bounced by forming a momentary bullish rebound, attempting to test the resistance of about 1.7695, underlining the importance of the persistence of this resistance, which formed the main factor to confirm the negative continuity of the short-and medium-term trades, so as to increase the chances of targeting the price level 1.73300 down to about 1.7045 over the next period.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to shadi For This Useful Post:

paulokepaul (12-07-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

eur/jpy
      The pair succeeded in building a new resistance at 128.80, forming a wider negative range as it stabilized within the descending channel shown in the attached chart. The bullishness of the Stochastic move towards the level of saturation of the purchase increases the chances of testing the resistance mentioned above and then starts forming strong negative trades during the period Coming. From the above, and with the stability of the main resistance, we expect the price to be initially targeted at 127.50, and after releasing this obstacle, the losses will extend during the medium period around 126.15 to press the 50% retracement level shown in the attached chart.

14. The following 10 users say Thank You to amine ff for this useful post.

paulokepaul (12-07-2018), Unregistered (9)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

paulokepaul has much to be proud of paulokepaul has much to be proud of paulokepaul has much to be proud of paulokepaul has much to be proud of paulokepaul has much to be proud of paulokepaul has much to be proud of paulokepaul has much to be proud of paulokepaul has much to be proud of paulokepaul's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      196.54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,123 Times in 597 Posts

Welcome to this forum, it is a congress where minds are put togetter to achieve common goal. As you join this great congress i wish you happy stay and many pips in your trading account. For your analysis , i appreciate it but i will like you to extend it to eur/usd with charts because i dont trade these pairs that is why i will not comment on them.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The pair against the Turkish currency is a neutral view of trading within a narrow range between 5.4041 zones and 5.3319 zones on the 60 minute interval. The adx indicator confirms that there is currently no specific trend. The SMA 20 is neutral as a result of the overlap with the price action. Momentum Relative Strength 14 is trading in a bearish trend in formation. This trend is weak due to its inability to break the 50 point area.

17. The following 5 users say Thank You to amine ff for this useful post.

Unregistered (5)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Happy

Ahmedhassan will become famous soon enough Ahmedhassan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear member welcome this is a good traditional affert trading journal is your trading history you have to discuss your merits demerits mistakes opportunities your strong things about forex market your analysis your skills your plannings I appreciate who have initiate this trading journal section I like this so much you have discussed Euro and NZD is very well but it moves very quickly and uncertain if you know about the New Zealand economy and fundamental analysis then you will get success in this trading pair euro is a famous trading currency but due to brexit uncertainty European countries economy is under pressure British economy is also under pressure Prime Minister UK is also not gaining strength and popularity today is a euro interest rate decision so be careful while trading on European

Reply to Thread