I am:
      Confused

HASAN MEHEDI is on a distinguished road HASAN MEHEDI's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      12 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default HASAN MEHEDE's - Trading journal

Hi
      As a Newbie I am little bit Nervous to start my Trading Journal . I have a big dream with InstaForex and MT5 .
      Strategy : As a newbie I haven't any Special Trading Strategy for my trading .
      For Now I am using RSI indicator for my trading but little modified .
      I have just set Upper Level #80 and Lower Level #20.

*** Respected Fellow Members are welcome to give me some suggestion for improving my trading Knowledge ***
      Attached Images  

2. The following 9 users say Thank You to HASAN MEHEDI for this useful post.

azmassi (12-12-2018), forexianz (12-13-2018), fragile (12-20-2018), FxBD (12-11-2018), kashifrehman (12-12-2018), Unregistered (2), whiteliontrader (12-12-2018), Youcefstyles (12-12-2018)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Confused

Accumulated bonus
      12 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: Millionaire Dreams Trading Journal

Based on RSI Indicator when it reaches around 25 then I have opened a trade in GBP/JPY pair .
      Trade No 1 :
      Initial Balance : 23.89$
      Pair : GBP/JPY
      Entry Point : 142.224
      Close Point : Hit TP
      Lot Size : 0.10$
      TP : 142.859
      SL : 139.003
      Profit/Loss : 5.61$
      New Balance : 29.50$
      Attached Images  

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to HASAN MEHEDI for this useful post.

azmassi (12-12-2018), kashifrehman (12-12-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2201 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,308 Times in 4,686 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HASAN MEHEDI View Post
      Based on RSI Indicator when it reaches around 25 then I have opened a trade in GBP/JPY pair .
      Trade No 1 :
      Initial Balance : 23.89$
      Entry Point : 142.224
      TP : 142.859
      SL : 139.003
      Profit/Loss : 5.61$
      New Balance : 29.50$
      Hi dear, welcome to the best forex community in the world
      Good luck in trading and I wish you a successful career with mt5 and Instaforex. You can build a great career here mate, many members succeeded with the help of MT5 and of course with their hard work.
      Congrats for your first trade which gave you a nice profit compared to your account balance.

Have a nice day mate

6. The following 5 users say Thank You to azmassi for this useful post.

HASAN MEHEDI (12-12-2018), kashifrehman (12-12-2018), kate89 (12-12-2018), Unregistered (1), Youcefstyles (12-12-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      817 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,207 Times in 929 Posts

Hi
      As a Newbie I am little bit Nervous to start my Trading Journal . I have a big dream with InstaForex and MT5 .

*** Respected Fellow Members are welcome to give me some suggestion for improving my trading Knowledge ***
      You don't have to be nervous because you want to start your trading journal, it is juts part of what you need to improve your trading activities. And we are not saying that we need the perfect trader here, What we need is active traders that ask questions and answer question. Even if you know nothing, we are here to help you get to your feet, it will help you so well.

8. The following 6 users say Thank You to whiteliontrader for this useful post.

HASAN MEHEDI (12-12-2018), kashifrehman (12-12-2018), Unregistered (4)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Angelic

Youcefstyles has much to be proud of Youcefstyles has much to be proud of Youcefstyles has much to be proud of Youcefstyles has much to be proud of Youcefstyles has much to be proud of Youcefstyles has much to be proud of Youcefstyles has much to be proud of Youcefstyles has much to be proud of Youcefstyles has much to be proud of Youcefstyles has much to be proud of Youcefstyles's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      491 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,440 Times in 594 Posts

Hi

Welcome to trading journal mate , and i hope you will reach your dreams soon with instaforex , as newbie , i think its a good start , because you already chose your own strategy , moving average can be very helpful in the big time frames , with rsi indicator , for me i don't like indicators but the most important that you can make profits with this strategy ,so i hope yu will continue on that way until you archive your goals , good luck

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to Youcefstyles for this useful post.

azmassi (12-12-2018), HASAN MEHEDI (12-12-2018), kashifrehman (12-12-2018)

MT5 Super Moderator
      I am:
      Devilish

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 31,162 Times in 7,337 Posts

Hi

Hello,

I've edited the topic thread of your trading journal.
      The last step you must to do is read this thread: Section Rules (updated June 24, 2018)
      5. Everyone who created a trading journal in this section of the forum must put the link to their trading journal thread on their signature.

12. The following 4 users say Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL for this useful post.

azmassi (12-12-2018), bappy4x (12-12-2018), HASAN MEHEDI (12-12-2018), kashifrehman (12-12-2018)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Confused

Accumulated bonus
      12 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: HASAN MEHEDE's - Trading journal

Quote Originally Posted by azmassi View Post
      Hi dear, welcome to the best forex community in the world
      Good luck in trading and I wish you a successful career with mt5 and Instaforex. You can build a great career here mate, many members succeeded with the help of MT5 and of course with their hard work.
      Congrats for your first trade which gave you a nice profit compared to your account balance.

Have a nice day mate
      Thanks Mate . Your encouraging words will make me confident and I hope you will guide me to build a good trading carrier .

Quote Originally Posted by whiteliontrader View Post
      You don't have to be nervous because you want to start your trading journal, it is juts part of what you need to improve your trading activities. And we are not saying that we need the perfect trader here, What we need is active traders that ask questions and answer question. Even if you know nothing, we are here to help you get to your feet, it will help you so well.
      Thanks Mate . I am come here to learn Forex and Exchange knowledge .

Quote Originally Posted by Youcefstyles View Post
      Welcome to trading journal mate , and i hope you will reach your dreams soon with instaforex , as newbie , i think its a good start , because you already chose your own strategy , moving average can be very helpful in the big time frames , with rsi indicator , for me i don't like indicators but the most important that you can make profits with this strategy ,so i hope yu will continue on that way until you archive your goals , good luck
      Thanks for your suggestion mate . After some days I will try to learn about Moving Average .

Quote Originally Posted by MT5 bozZdeviL View Post
      Hello,

I've edited the topic thread of your trading journal.
      The last step you must to do is read this thread: Section Rules (updated June 24, 2018)
      5. Everyone who created a trading journal in this section of the forum must put the link to their trading journal thread on their signature.
      Sorry for my Mistake and Thanks for correction .

14. The Following User Says Thank You to HASAN MEHEDI For This Useful Post:

azmassi (12-13-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5751 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,400 Times in 3,364 Posts

Hi

Hello mate. Yeah, that is because you are first time here and should be nervous a bit but I do believe after you spend a long time then your nervous will be vanished. Hehe. Welcome to this trading journal and we can say that this section is the most active section. I hope you stay active and keep update this journal like usual. Anyway, best of luck for your trading and please trade with care.

16. The following 4 users say Thank You to forexianz for this useful post.

azmassi (12-13-2018), HASAN MEHEDI (12-13-2018), Unregistered (2)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Confused

Accumulated bonus
      12 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Trading Report :
      Trade No 2 :
      Initial Balance : 29.50$
      Entry Point : 141.990
      TP : 142.649
      SL : 140.121
      Profit/Loss : 5.81$
      New Balance : 35.31$
      Attached Images  

18. lamborghini
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      Fine

Mshahidti80 has a spectacular aura about Mshahidti80 has a spectacular aura about Mshahidti80's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Lightbulb RSI Best trend indicator

Rsi is a Best indicator of forex..It show trend of market. If we follow the trend in forex we never loss in dorex

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

HELLO friend you must use BBMA Strategy for more success, overbought and iver sold position remains mostly long time this will effect in your trade position
      I am Prince

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast