• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread

Thread: Investment in Bitcoin is Halal or Haram

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Angelic

forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      602 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,167 Times in 311 Posts

Default Investment in Bitcoin is Halal or Haram

Dear I have read a news in a newspaper that's an Saudi Arabs Mufti said that it is haram to invest in Bitcoin currency because Bitcoin is a major source of money laundering..
      Many people do a legitimate business by means of Bitcoin currency Bitcoin provides black marketing that's why some of the says that it is haram to invest in Bitcoin
      Forex-master-anty's trading journal

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...rading-journal

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to forex-master-anty for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (01-13-2019), Unregistered (2)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Angelic

Feny has a spectacular aura about Feny has a spectacular aura about Feny has a spectacular aura about Feny's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: Investment in Bitcoin is Halal or Haram

There are differences of opinion here, because some people say it's lawful, and some say it's illegal. However, when considering the risks and the possibility of too large profits in a short time, and of course the crypto currency has not been legalized in an Islamic country, then we better avoid it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Feny For This Useful Post:

dedy hari kurniawan (01-13-2019)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Innocent

ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      924 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      80 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,621 Times in 863 Posts

It is halal actually many of the scholars said and they also prefer to invest and use this to learn for the future of the currency development, and I certainly do believe that it is halal and as for the money laundering thing is that either it is paper currency or digital one they still laundering the money through many other channels it is not going to stop no matter what.
      I'm not RANDOM you just can't think as FAST as me

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ilyas_ili For This Useful Post:

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

sina4jesus has a spectacular aura about sina4jesus has a spectacular aura about sina4jesus's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      243 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

That one country or another portrays Bitcoin or the others illegitimate or any other prosaic language used to discredit it is never of traders concern. I read on the news that Saudi Arabia is launching its own cryptocurrency any time soon this year, and I belief all the Central banks will follow suit. It's in a bid to make people adhere to their own which comes that they said so.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sina4jesus For This Useful Post:

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Mellow

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5821 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 17,921 Times in 3,631 Posts

Investing has no connection with Halal or Haram because we seek profit to finance our own lives unless you invest illegally. Investment in Bitcoin is the same as that, so as long as we invest in the right way then it is not related to Halal or Haram. It is different if you invest by deceiving then it is Haram to do it and the results are not blessed. Actually, Halal or Haram in investing.. we do not judge appropriately because those who can judge precisely only God. The point is investing in Bitcoin or any business is not a problem as long as we do not use a misguided way.
      don't use Luck in the trade but it would be better to use Greed
      hoping for something without hard work will not give anything

dedy hari kurniawan's trading journal

Reply to Thread