• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Discussion: Contest of the Best Answers - Round 6 (December 24, 2018 - February 24, 2019).

MT5 Super Moderator
      I am:
      Devilish

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 31,159 Times in 7,335 Posts

Default Discussion: Contest of the Best Answers - Round 6 (December 24, 2018 - February 24, 2019).

Hello MT5 members,

We are welcome you to take part in our Contest of the Best Answer! We hope you will appreciate our new contest which can be held on a regular basis later.

You are invited to become a forex expert and answer various questions or act as a curious hunter for financial-related information. Indeed, people who have the most valuable source of information will surely achieve success. The Contest of the Best Answers stands out from our other contests due to a solid set of $5,000 cash prizes (the current average prize is $5 per one good post) that is available for full withdrawal. We are waiting for your challenging questions and informative answers!

Post your answer in the question thread or please open 1 new thread for each question that you want to ask.

Sample Question: What is Forex?
      all in the form of questions, not statements, wrong example: Trading Parameters

Remember, the answer must be at least 500 characters long and no more than 10 post a day!

Rules of Best Answer Contest can be found here:
      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...e-Best-Answers).

Post your thread here:
      http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.ph...x-Encyclopedia
      Last edited by MT5 bozZdeviL; 12-24-2018 at 09:25 PM.

2. Thanks under the first post will be ignored for the purpose of distribution of prizes
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Daring

Thandeka is a splendid one to behold Thandeka is a splendid one to behold Thandeka is a splendid one to behold Thandeka is a splendid one to behold Thandeka is a splendid one to behold Thandeka is a splendid one to behold Thandeka is a splendid one to behold Thandeka is a splendid one to behold Thandeka's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      173 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: Discussion: Contest of the Best Answers - Round 6 (December 24, 2018 - February 24, 2019).

Well it is good that the error has been corrected about the duration.

4. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4200 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,006 Times in 1,303 Posts

Default Re: Discussion: Contest of the Best Answers - Round 6 (December 24, 2018 - February 24, 2019).

i need some clarification , is there any necessary or compulsory to post one single question thread in contest section?

i had few post on the question answer but i had no question thread of my own , am i included in this contest?

thank you.

6. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1588 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,681 Times in 1,991 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by **BD View Post
      i need some clarification , is there any necessary or compulsory to post one single question thread in contest section?

i had few post on the question answer but i had no question thread of my own , am i included in this contest?

thank you.
      Yeah, As per contest rules and regulations of contest its seems to be mandatory.

1.5. To become a Participant, it is essential to post at least one forex-related question and an answer in this section.
      But Mods will need to give clarification on all round 1-5 question asked are counted or not.
      Anyways, Best of luck for round 6.
      Keep learning to reach the success

Million Dollar Journal

8. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Dead

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3587 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,991 Times in 1,987 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MT5 bozZdeviL View Post
      Discussion: Contest of the Best Answers - Round 6 (December 24, 2018 - February 24, 2019).

Hello MT5 members,

We are welcome you to take part in our Contest of the Best Answer! We hope you will appreciate our new contest which can be held on a regular basis later.

You are invited to become a forex expert and answer various questions or act as a curious hunter for financial-related information. Indeed, people who have the most valuable source of information will surely achieve success. The Contest of the Best Answers stands out from our other contests due to a solid set of $5,000 cash prizes (the current average prize is $5 per one good post) that is available for full withdrawal. We are waiting for your challenging questions and informative answers!

Post your answer in the question thread or please open 1 new thread for each question that you want to ask.

Remember, the answer must be at least 500 characters long and no more than 10 post a day!

Post your thread here:
      Thanks a lot sir for announcing Round 6. It's a great opportunity for everyone to learn about Forex trading deeply and earn fully withdraw-able monies.

Thanks a lot to MT5 forum and Instaforex for this awesome program.

Quote Originally Posted by **BD View Post

thank you.
      1. Yes, one Forex related question is mandatory for all.

2. You must have to answer at least 10 questions of others. Every answer should contain at least 500 character.

3. You have to give 60 thanks in 20 Threads. Per thread 3 Thanks. Total 20 Threads x 3 Thanks = 60 Thanks.

Please read the rules first, mate. Here mentioned No 1, 2 & 3 are mandatory to become an eligible participator in best answer contest.

10. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Inspired

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1786 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      230 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,462 Times in 2,266 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MT5 bozZdeviL View Post
      Hello MT5 members,

Post your thread here:
      Thank you dear Super Moderator sir to announcing Contest of the Best Answers Round 6. Yes it's really great opportunity to learn and earn. Thank you all mt5 Forum members, all Moderators, Super Moderator, MT5 Administrator and InstaForex Broker.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4951 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,349 Times in 3,506 Posts

Thanks to InstaForex and mt5 moderators, I have received the payment for round 5! :iluvmt5:
      Check Out My Journal My Ichimoku+200 EMA Strategy

Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

13. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Angelic

Feny has a spectacular aura about Feny has a spectacular aura about Feny has a spectacular aura about Feny's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      78 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by adewale View Post
      Thanks to InstaForex and mt5 moderators, I have received the payment for round 5! :iluvmt5:

me too,, even it's not big hehe,, thank you so much instaforex and forum.mt5

15. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      MT5 Super Moderator
      I am:
      Devilish

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 31,159 Times in 7,335 Posts

Hello,

All prize of the Best Answer contest round 5th has been credited please check your trading account.
      The official announcement of the list of winners will be announced soon.
      Happy withdrawal and enjoy the weekend.

Regards.

17. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5266 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,904 Times in 1,369 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by adewale View Post
      Quote Originally Posted by Feny View Post
      me too,, even it's not big hehe,, thank you so much instaforex and forum.mt5
      Me Too, Very Big Thanks To Instaforex And MT5 Forum

19. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
    Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast