• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Discussion: Contest of the Best Answers - Round 6 (December 24, 2018 - February 24, 2019).

MT5 Super Moderator
      I am:
      Devilish

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 31,157 Times in 7,333 Posts

Default Discussion: Contest of the Best Answers - Round 6 (December 24, 2018 - February 24, 2019).

Hello MT5 members,

We are welcome you to take part in our Contest of the Best Answer! We hope you will appreciate our new contest which can be held on a regular basis later.

You are invited to become a forex expert and answer various questions or act as a curious hunter for financial-related information. Indeed, people who have the most valuable source of information will surely achieve success. The Contest of the Best Answers stands out from our other contests due to a solid set of $5,000 cash prizes (the current average prize is $5 per one good post) that is available for full withdrawal. We are waiting for your challenging questions and informative answers!

Post your answer in the question thread or please open 1 new thread for each question that you want to ask.

Sample Question: What is Forex?
      all in the form of questions, not statements, wrong example: Trading Parameters

Remember, the answer must be at least 500 characters long and no more than 10 post a day!

Rules of Best Answer Contest can be found here:
      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...e-Best-Answers).

Post your thread here:
      http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.ph...x-Encyclopedia
      Last edited by MT5 bozZdeviL; 12-24-2018 at 09:25 PM.

2. Thanks under the first post will be ignored for the purpose of distribution of prizes
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Inspired

mikehenley has a brilliant future mikehenley has a brilliant future mikehenley has a brilliant future mikehenley has a brilliant future mikehenley has a brilliant future mikehenley has a brilliant future mikehenley has a brilliant future mikehenley has a brilliant future mikehenley has a brilliant future mikehenley has a brilliant future mikehenley has a brilliant future mikehenley's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1292 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,110 Times in 647 Posts

Default Re: Discussion: Contest of the Best Answers - Round 6 (December 24, 2018 - February 24, 2019).

wow..thanks instaforex and mt5 for opening the round 6 again..I might probably consider joining again..I've past several rounds due to some busy work schedule, but I'll commit to join this time and share my experience...more power to mt5 and instaforex

4. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1588 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,660 Times in 1,986 Posts

Default Re: Discussion: Contest of the Best Answers - Round 6 (December 24, 2018 - February 24, 2019).

Quote Originally Posted by MT5 bozZdeviL View Post
      Hello,

All prize of the Best Answer contest round 5th has been credited please check your trading account.
      The official announcement of the list of winners will be announced soon.
      Happy withdrawal and enjoy the weekend.

Regards.
      Thanks Supermod, I had already received Best answer prize into my account just before starting of new year as a gift for 2019 and made withdrawal request also. Hopefully, process on Monday.

I love this MT5 community and now ready for round 6.
      Good luck guys.
      Keep learning to reach the success

Million Dollar Journal

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2387 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,657 Times in 1,085 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MT5 bozZdeviL View Post
      Hello,

All prize of the Best Answer contest round 5th has been credited please check your trading account.
      The official announcement of the list of winners will be announced soon.
      Happy withdrawal and enjoy the weekend.

Regards.
      This is absolutely correct both bonuses have been credited to my account. Longtime I was away from withdrawing though my best Answer prize is small size.
      Mt5 forum and instaforex both of you great thanks.

and

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Shollybright will become famous soon enough Shollybright will become famous soon enough Shollybright's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Beautiful! Thank you mt5 forum for this wonderful opportunity. And also kudos to instaforex for this life changing program. You are doing a great job. May you grow higher. And to all the moderators and the super moderators of the mt5 forum, thumb up to you guys. I hope to participate and gain from this Round 6 contests.

PS: I say a big "thank you" to all the senior traders too, I'm gaining a lot from you guys, please endeavor to keep the ball rolling by sharing your experiences here. Bless you all. I wish us all a productive 2019.

8. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Amused

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2677 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,844 Times in 1,585 Posts

I have a question to respected moderators that to participate each round, Is it mandatory to post a new thread again?

10. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Dead

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3587 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,955 Times in 1,984 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bappy4x View Post
      I have a question to respected moderators that to participate each round, Is it mandatory to post a new thread again?
      Yes mate, it is mandatory. In every round you have to post a new thread/question.
      It's not a big issue mate, just do it.

Still, i am waiting to see the top 3 winners in the round 5.

12. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Amused

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2677 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,844 Times in 1,585 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Interlock View Post
      Yes mate, it is mandatory. In every round you have to post a new thread/question.
      It's not a big issue mate, just do it.

Still, i am waiting to see the top 3 winners in the round 5.

Thanks a lot my dear for clarification, I will try for this week because last round I did 4-5 post and I got 14.44$ which looks too much smart, Thanks goes to instaforex and mt5 forum too.

14. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2387 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,657 Times in 1,085 Posts

Hello, the honorable authority of this forum would I know when will start around -6 ?

16. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5521 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,485 Times in 2,290 Posts

Got my prize Congratulations to all winners.

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by amiron56 View Post
      Hello, the honorable authority of this forum would I know when will start around -6 ?
      Already started from 24th of December.

I Trade Structures, not Noise.

18. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Hanif9484 will become famous soon enough Hanif9484's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Lightbulb forex

But that is part of the game.
      What good are rules if you don't follow them

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast