• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Discussion: Contest of the Best Answers - Round 6 (December 24, 2018 - February 24, 2019).

MT5 Super Moderator
      I am:
      Devilish

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 31,157 Times in 7,333 Posts

Default Discussion: Contest of the Best Answers - Round 6 (December 24, 2018 - February 24, 2019).

Hello MT5 members,

We are welcome you to take part in our Contest of the Best Answer! We hope you will appreciate our new contest which can be held on a regular basis later.

You are invited to become a forex expert and answer various questions or act as a curious hunter for financial-related information. Indeed, people who have the most valuable source of information will surely achieve success. The Contest of the Best Answers stands out from our other contests due to a solid set of $5,000 cash prizes (the current average prize is $5 per one good post) that is available for full withdrawal. We are waiting for your challenging questions and informative answers!

Post your answer in the question thread or please open 1 new thread for each question that you want to ask.

Sample Question: What is Forex?
      all in the form of questions, not statements, wrong example: Trading Parameters

Remember, the answer must be at least 500 characters long and no more than 10 post a day!

Rules of Best Answer Contest can be found here:
      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...e-Best-Answers).

Post your thread here:
      http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.ph...x-Encyclopedia
      Last edited by MT5 bozZdeviL; 12-24-2018 at 09:25 PM.

2. Thanks under the first post will be ignored for the purpose of distribution of prizes
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      416 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,355 Times in 536 Posts

Default Re: Discussion: Contest of the Best Answers - Round 6 (December 24, 2018 - February 24, 2019).

I am in! reading now the contest rules, just one question I should ask, Can I open two thread one for question and one for discussion more likely overview type? I am sure I have some interesting futuristic topic in my mind

4. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Arfan024 will become famous soon enough Arfan024's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thank you dear Super Moderator sir to announcing Contest of the Best Answers Round 6. Yes it's really great opportunity to learn and earn. Thank you all mt5 Forum members, all Moderators, Super Moderator, MT5 Administrator and InstaForex Broker

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

Protecting yourself form loss in Forex, we should study about money management system and market analysis in Forex and also need more practice in demo account. We must have scholar about the uses of stop-loss order. To long time surviving yourself in Forex, we must follow the trading rules of Forex

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5266 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,896 Times in 1,369 Posts

Default Re: Discussion: Contest of the Best Answers - Round 6 (December 24, 2018 - February 24, 2019).

Quote Originally Posted by fahids View Post
      I am in! reading now the contest rules, just one question I should ask, Can I open two thread one for question and one for discussion more likely overview type? I am sure I have some interesting futuristic topic in my mind
      Of Course Yes, you can make at least one Question and this means that you can make Any number of questions you want without any problem and also any number of Overview Topics .

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3