• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread

Thread: Why Cryptocurrencies market open everyday and which things mostly affected for moving this?

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5100 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,187 Times in 3,162 Posts

Default Why Cryptocurrencies market open everyday and which things mostly affected for moving this?

Why Cryptocurrencies market open everyday and which things mostly affected for moving this?

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to zahid4x for this useful post.

Feny (12-30-2018), Unregistered (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5590 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,569 Times in 2,299 Posts

Default Re: Why Cryptocurrencies market open everyday and which things mostly affected for moving this?

Never open and never close it remain open 24/7 and you can place a trade at any time in a week. In fact, there is no regulator on the back end and it depends on the exchanges and that remain open for all time and there is no close time. If you want to buy or sell just put an order there and your order will be filled as price come to your level.

The markets that we experience until now that open and close for a specific time the most common reason behind is a regulator that define when to open and when to close but when consider crypto than there is not regulator its only exchanges and liquidity providers which have control over it. Even online currency brokers provide access to this market on off days. Even this market remain open on Christmas.

I Trade Structures, not Noise.

4. The following 5 users say Thank You to kashifrehman for this useful post.

bappy4x (12-30-2018), Feny (12-30-2018), Unregistered (3)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

ibikunle has a spectacular aura about ibikunle has a spectacular aura about ibikunle has a spectacular aura about ibikunle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      49 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,364 Times in 378 Posts

Default Re: Why Cryptocurrencies market open everyday and which things mostly affected for moving this?

The cryptocurrencies never close and, and its always pen even during the holidays, why? honestly i really dont know the reason to this. but i think the fact that the cryptocurrencies has nothing to do with the any regulatory body player major role in this. and the fact that every transaction is based on the block chain as well.
      so what moves the cryptocurrencies market?
      its really difficult to know what drives the crypto market, because its not like the currency market where the economy can affect it as its not connected to any country economy.
      For me what moves the crytocurency market is the level of the cryto transaction that takes place, if there is large investment in bitcoin, this will drive it up and in the situation where there is none, this will weaken it movement

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to ibikunle for this useful post.

bappy4x (12-30-2018), Feny (12-30-2018), Unregistered (2)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Angelic

Feny has a spectacular aura about Feny has a spectacular aura about Feny has a spectacular aura about Feny's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The crypto market continues to fluctuate every second, because there is currently no international market, especially from bank dealers. So, before trading volume can really be arranged, there will be no holidays like forex. Or, it will never be manageable because of the blockchain-based crypto currency.

As we know, the crypto currency market is currently on crypto exchanges, both locally and internationally. Price differences also often occur, especially in local exchanges.

Because these exchanges are not regulated by the government and the central bank, they are free to determine when the hours are, all of which are determined by the "Consensus" of the crypto community.

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to Feny for this useful post.

bappy4x (12-30-2018), Unregistered (1)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Amused

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2703 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,844 Times in 1,585 Posts

Did you think ever to stop the earth ? Crypt currencies is the same thing where you cant stop it. So crypt currencies market open everyday while these Currencies start. Actually there is no authority to control it where user only maintaining the currencies.

Even though crypt currencies was open on Christmas day too. Last year I made some big profit trading with Bitcoin, actually the real price was 1500$ but within just few days the price reached 20K, I see around me there were lots of people who bought too many bitcoin, just after few days the price of all crypt currency fall down, even though bitcoin goes near to its actual price 4k. Still its half of its actual price, but I think the price of bitcoin will go near to 2k soon.

Though there is no maintenance authority its open 24/7 where you can do trade everyday though this time here is no situation to trade with Crypt currencies because of its non volatile market, still people are not interested to invest with crypt currencies. But it may use for some illegal transaction, already few countries already banned it.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Innocent

ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      924 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      80 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,621 Times in 863 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zahid4x View Post
      Why Cryptocurrencies market open everyday and which things mostly affected for moving this?
      it is open because no one has control on it to handle, mining goes all week long and so the blockchain, and that is why they are opened all the time, and most important thing is the blockchain transactions won't display until it synced and to you have to keep it open it is necessary I believe.
      I'm not RANDOM you just can't think as FAST as me

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

sina4jesus has a spectacular aura about sina4jesus has a spectacular aura about sina4jesus's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      243 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Answers to a question such as this remains to be seen until now. Despite the fact all the fiat currencies, CFDs, Stock and Metals close on weekends, these Cryptocurrencies don't close. We need not pay attention to what moves the market but I want to guess maybe it's because they are not controlled from the World Bank.

MT5 Super Moderator
      I am:
      Devilish

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 31,160 Times in 7,336 Posts

The cryptocurrency markets never close, there are no opening or closing prices that we can identify. The workaround that is currently in place is to calculate the 24-hour price change by comparing the current market price to the price a given cryptocurrency was trading the day before at exactly the same time.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Templar Assassin will become famous soon enough Templar Assassin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In the simplest terms, it means that if youíre just looking at the percentage change over the last 24 hours, you canít tell whether youíre seeing real-time price movement in the cryptocurrency or just residual price volatility from the day before.

Reply to Thread