MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Amazed

masu222 is an unknown quantity at this point masu222's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Best Forex Signals for Day Trader

Hello Everyone i am Masood alam Forex and Crypto Traders from 2 years almost and i learn and apply all Techincal Analysis on my Forex and Crypto Trading
      i have Trading View account and my Ranking also good day by day

in this forum, i will give best daily Forex Signal to get nice profit and a small Stop loss

thanks to everyone
      Below is my Official Trading View Account Check my Analysis thanks
      https://www.tradingview.com/u/anabiamasood0/

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

Hello everyone my 1st signal Today is AUDCAD which is nice on Strongest Resistance of Weekly and Daily Chart. also its breakout from consolidation of 1day and 4hr Chart and already Pullback So i will recommend to Short now and take nicely profit with your small Stop loss ; take your Take profit by 1:1 Ratio or 1:2, 1:3, the Sell already took Loss because of spike now its pullback and people gonna make money again from this Short
      for more details, i put below the Analysis URL
      Thanks
      https://www.tradingview.com/x/fDI52yCw/

Image URL is below this line

---------- Post added 01-04-2019 at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was 01-03-2019 at 07:54 PM ----------

Hi Everyone Today i am going to Give you a very Nice Signal of CADCHF ... CADCHF is in a very nice uptrend Mood. but just we have to wait little more to breakout this Resistance and then buy in Pullback. Because CADCHF is in Consolidation from few months and still it in Consolidation but in Support so we can take nice Buy after Breakout and pullback on Resistance. just wait and Keep eye on this pair for more detail check my Analysis Thanks

[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------
      Last edited by masu222; 01-04-2019 at 03:53 PM. Reason: same post

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Amazed

Accumulated bonus
      7 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: Best Forex Signals for Day Trader

Hello everyone Gold is making very Nice pattern Inside Bar already so wait for Another Candle if it clsoed Below the Yellow line then Short and if it break above the Yellow line then you can Long Gold its just for Short Term Trader i hope you will enjoy this trade so just wait and take for more informatino check my Anaylsis

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Amazed

Accumulated bonus
      7 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

HI Everyone i hpoe you all are fine today i am going to give Nice Signal of AUDUSD if you want to buy AUDUSD you can now enter because it Short Time frame it have nice Uptrend in 50 EMA above and also on High Swing So you can Take Long AUDUSD now the most important thing its breakout tha Flag pattern and now pullback Thanks

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to masu222 for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Where am I?
      I am:
      Cool

Mylove is on a distinguished road Mylove's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi dear you are a trader nice dear you provide best trading signals for all forex and cryptocurrency trader ni aynalise and i congratulate you because you have your own aynalise experience corectly

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Amazed

Accumulated bonus
      7 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello Guys we have very nice setup for NZDUSD but we have to wait for Two Phase. 1st Phase is wait for any Engulfing bullish Candle appear in 1hr chart to buy because it still in Trend Zone line which is not break..
      2nd phase we have to wait for Breakout below the Trend Line and Sell NZDUSD... now as you seeing USD pair are very strong today and NZD is very weak. but we cannot take any ORder now we have to wait for Confirmation so as my Anaylsis jsut wait and watch check my Anaylsis below picture and wait for Order Thanks

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

Hello Guys I am giving you nice Signal about AUDUSD is in very Nice Move because it breakout the Trending Line and now its pullback you can short AUDUSD and take Profit at 1:1 or 1:2 Ratio. its in very nice Pattern and USD is very Strong today so you can short AUDUSD and take some profit in 1hr Chart for more information check my Anaylsis Thanks

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by masu222 View Post
      Hello everyone Gold is making very Nice pattern Inside Bar already so wait for Another Candle if it clsoed Below the Yellow line then Short and if it break above the Yellow line then you can Long Gold its just for Short Term Trader i hope you will enjoy this trade so just wait and take for more informatino check my Anaylsis

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Waoo Nice Profit i hope you guyes already take some profit from this Pair i were Gave you already breakout and give signal below and up both thanks

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Amazed

Accumulated bonus
      7 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi Everyone how are you Today i am going to Give you Very Nice Signal about GOld XAUUSD.. So i analysis it and i am recommended you to buy Gold now for Short Term you can make some profit as go Long. So i just make some analysis and TP with Ration 1:1 and 1:2. but Gold already Reached to its Strongest Support and also Fibonacci 61.8% SO you can buy now ..for more detail check my Analysis below

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mylove View Post
      Hi dear you are a trader nice dear you provide best trading signals for all forex and cryptocurrency trader ni aynalise and i congratulate you because you have your own aynalise experience corectly
      ===================
      Thanks alot brother just check my Update Signal and i hope you people make some profit

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Amazed

Accumulated bonus
      7 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Arfan024 View Post
      Each minute is precious in the forex market. The fluctuations of currency exchange units vary from second to second. It becomes difficult at times to decide whether to accept or reject the deal. For the trader to make worthy decisions, it is important to have a reliable source that offers a consistent signal. The trading signals helps everyone from the newbie to the experienced to channelize their resources and earn maximum profits. The forex signals services offer up-to-date information for numerous exchange pairs. Here are the three key criteria to test the service provider and choose the best one for your trades. Reliable The signals should be reliable and transmitted well in time to make the trader capable of deciding a due course of action. Investing in right trades from reliable information will help maximise profits. The signals must be technically sound and be able to exhibit market forecasts correctly.
      thanks for your Reply yeah i know its very Serious matter so thats why i am giving Signal with 2 Scenario and after Scenario i think everyone konw basic Candle Pattern if they enter in Forex Makret. So when everyone see that now the pair or anything breakout or Sell or Buyer Showing Weekness becasue of Candles Pattern So you have to decide also to take Trade
      and if you don't know anything or anyone don't know specially new bies they have to take my trade in Demo Account and understand the Market Scenario
      i am in forex market from 3 years almost and i just learn and learn and still learning but in market you have to remember one thing alwasy go with Trend don't go against trend in SHort term also its risky so if you take any Trade with Trend then you will be Success and i am follow this rule
      Thanks

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

HI Everyone I am giving you another nice signal of AUDCAD in 1hr Chart AUDCAD already Breakout the Trend Line so we can Take Short but after PUllback below the Trend line and check if any Doji, inside bar, or Bearish Engulfing Candle then take Short and take your Profit 1:1 or 1:2, for more detail check my anaylsis Thanks

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

Hello, Guys if you really want some nice Money from GBPUSD then you can take Short it now and don't waste your time to think about this pair Just take your Nice Short for Long term and put your Stop loss above the Resistance line.
      because I analysis the GBPUSD its already Reached to Strongest Fibonacci 61.8% and now also buyers Pressure is so weak now you can Short it now ..for more detail check my Analysis Thanks

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Amazed

Accumulated bonus
      7 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by masu222 View Post
      Hi Everyone how are you Today i am going to Give you Very Nice Signal about GOld XAUUSD.. So i analysis it and i am recommended you to buy Gold now for Short Term you can make some profit as go Long. So i just make some analysis and TP with Ration 1:1 and 1:2. but Gold already Reached to its Strongest Support and also Fibonacci 61.8% SO you can buy now ..for more detail check my Analysis below

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

===================
      Thanks alot brother just check my Update Signal and i hope you people make some profit
      ================================================== =================
      Waoo Man VEry Nice so i think you people make some money from this Signal and enjoyed that alot ... if you make some money from my signal was given please like and share my post thanks

Reply to Thread