MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

shaad255 is an unknown quantity at this point shaad255's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Big Predictions for 2019: Bitcoin Heading for New All Time High

Starting out with the fact that 2017 was a great year for crypto investors and 2018 the complete opposite the forecast attempts to predict what is in store for 2019. The fundamentals for crypto in 2018 were extremely good despite the divergence in price action. Many countries opened their doors to crypto and regulatory frameworks to protect investors were rolled out across the globe.

Weiss forecasts are based on their trend cycles model and their crypto coin ratings model which rates the assets in terms of risk, reward, technology and adoption. The first prediction is that Bitcoin will become digital gold because it costs nothing to store, can be easily transferred, is very secure and cannot be confiscated by any government or regime. BTC is therefore considered the top digital store of value.

Looking back at previous bear markets in 2015 when Bitcoin lost a similar amount, Weiss predicts that BTC will recover stronger again despite so called experts repeatedly writing its obituary. In a big bear market most of the weak hands and newbie traders will have departed while the believers in the technology and long term investors will be accumulating more. As a result Bitcoin will rise up again to reach new all-time highs in 2019.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to shaad255 For This Useful Post:

dedy hari kurniawan (01-13-2019)

3. Demo contests
      MT5 Super Moderator
      I am:
      Devilish

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 31,160 Times in 7,336 Posts

Starting out with the fact that 2017 was a great year for crypto investors and 2018 the complete opposite the forecast attempts to predict what is in store for 2019. The fundamentals for crypto in 2018 were extremely good despite the divergence in price action. Many countries opened their doors to crypto and regulatory frameworks to protect investors were rolled out across the globe.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL For This Useful Post:

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Legion Commander will become famous soon enough Legion Commander's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: Big Predictions for 2019: Bitcoin Heading for New All Time High

Weiss forecasts are based on their trend cycles model and their crypto coin ratings model which rates the assets in terms of risk, reward, technology and adoption. The first prediction is that Bitcoin will become digital gold because it costs nothing to store, can be easily transferred, is very secure and cannot be confiscated by any government or regime. BTC is therefore considered the top digital store of value.

7. The following 3 users say Thank You to Legion Commander for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (01-13-2019), Unregistered (2)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Innocent

ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      924 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      80 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,621 Times in 863 Posts

I have doubt about the future of Bitcoin not that it will decrease but it won't reach to the new highs as well, although many of the other banks trying to use the technology of the blockchain it does not affect the prices at all it might increase but not towards the new highs.
      I'm not RANDOM you just can't think as FAST as me

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ilyas_ili For This Useful Post:

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

sina4jesus has a spectacular aura about sina4jesus has a spectacular aura about sina4jesus's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      243 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

As for me, I still affirm my claim that Bitcoin is still plunging to all time zero this year before an all time bubble rebound kicks off. Let all traders know that the Bitcoin hits as low as 9.000/USD anytime this year. Expect a strong deflation instead of inflation to this pair.

11. The following 3 users say Thank You to sina4jesus for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (01-13-2019), Unregistered (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Mellow

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5821 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 17,921 Times in 3,631 Posts

Bitcoin in 2019 will become ashes. I acknowledge blockchain technology used by Bitcoin is quite sophisticated but as long as it is still digital and has no physical form then there will be no development. Blockchain technology is also used by other countries to make digital currencies such as Russia and Singapore that have their own digital currencies so there is no need to use Bitcoin anymore. Of course this is doubtful if Bitcoin can reach the highest price again like the previous year. At the beginning of 2019 Bitcoin did reach 4000 but could not maintain it and returned to 3500 so there would be no chance for Bitcoin to return as before.
      don't use Luck in the trade but it would be better to use Greed
      hoping for something without hard work will not give anything

dedy hari kurniawan's trading journal

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

ForexWinner is on a distinguished road ForexWinner's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

2020 wil be the year Bitcoin breaks $20,000 otherwise it won't!

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4480 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      16 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,556 Times in 804 Posts

to be very honest i found bitcoin and other crypto currencies unstable as compare to forex instruments because there is no technical technique i found in my career that work well on crypto currency analysis. however the movement mostly depends on fundamental news that makes bitcoins to move big. i am expecting bitcoin soon will hit 1200 level and after that we may be able to see future up or down trend further.

Reply to Thread