Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Bamdee67 will become famous soon enough Bamdee67's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Bamdee67‎'s - Trading journal

good afternoon to you all. i am a new member of the forum and i want to share with you my trading analysis. i will welcome all who are willing to comment on my analysis as a way of learning to become a better trader. presently i am looking at eur/usd currency and i believe the pair will drop to 1.1360. the second currency pair i am looking at is usd/jpy which is moving up and is expected to get to 110 before the week runs out. thanks for your anticipated comments.

2. The following 9 users say Thank You to Bamdee67 for this useful post.

Ahmedhassan (01-08-2019), fembizz (01-08-2019), forexguy9 (01-08-2019), loveyo (01-11-2019), Tahirachemist81 (01-09-2019), Unregistered (4)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Tahirachemist81 has a spectacular aura about Tahirachemist81 has a spectacular aura about Tahirachemist81's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      92 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Post Tahirachemist81

Welcome dear member to mt5 forum you will really enjoy that platform and according to your analysis dear member euro usd us still remain bullish and move up.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to Tahirachemist81 for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: Bamdee67‎'s - Trading journal

good morning, mt5 forum. i am happy that i am in this lively forex forum. thanks to all who visited my new experience in the trading journal. today i have placed a trade in usd/cad. the bias i have is bullish as the attached daily chart affirmed. i have my stop loss set at 1.3180 and take profit is set at 1.3280. hopefully i will get my take profit hit soon. your comments and opinions are welcome. thanks and have a good day.
      Attached Images  

6. The following 7 users say Thank You to Bamdee67 for this useful post.

ayan555 (01-10-2019), cfd2forex (01-10-2019), dtvade (01-10-2019), Gmetric (01-10-2019), Unregistered (3)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

cfd2forex is a splendid one to behold cfd2forex is a splendid one to behold cfd2forex is a splendid one to behold cfd2forex is a splendid one to behold cfd2forex is a splendid one to behold cfd2forex is a splendid one to behold cfd2forex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      252 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bamdee67 View Post
      good morning, mt5 forum. i am happy that i am in this lively forex forum. thanks to all who visited my new experience in the trading journal. today i have placed a trade in usd/cad. the bias i have is bullish as the attached daily chart affirmed. i have my stop loss set at 1.3180 and take profit is set at 1.3280. hopefully i will get my take profit hit soon. your comments and opinions are welcome. thanks and have a good day.
      Hi how are you, very good trade and in usdcad pair there is good bullish trend and you place good trade hope you will get your target and get good profit from it, usd cad is high volatility pair and you will done good work,

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to cfd2forex for this useful post.

Bamdee67 (01-10-2019), ue2forex (01-10-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

ayan555 is just really nice ayan555 is just really nice ayan555 is just really nice ayan555 is just really nice ayan555's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      106 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You all indicator are in your favor and you are with buy trade , in it this is good and you get good profit form it , you are first one which i saw here trade with all aspect means you do stoploss in your trade which is good for any trader but i see you first here to use of it, this is good element for our trading.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ayan555 For This Useful Post:

Bamdee67 (01-10-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

dtvade is a splendid one to behold dtvade is a splendid one to behold dtvade is a splendid one to behold dtvade is a splendid one to behold dtvade is a splendid one to behold dtvade is a splendid one to behold dtvade is a splendid one to behold dtvade is a splendid one to behold dtvade's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1272 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,138 Times in 662 Posts

Than you very much for your analysis. In my opinion and this Daily chart usdcad appear more to be on the downtrend, however it may change very soon, it would have been better to hold for 4hr chart ti set fully for uptrend before taking decision but not too bad let us wait and see what will happen at the end of the day. Good luck yo you

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to dtvade for this useful post.

Bamdee67 (01-10-2019), malik999 (01-10-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Cheerful

ue2forex is just really nice ue2forex is just really nice ue2forex is just really nice ue2forex is just really nice ue2forex is just really nice ue2forex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      140 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Welcome dear members to be on the mt5 Forex forum it is a great concern of you that we visited your page dear USD CAD I still a sell continuation Trend so try to make your analyses is good and be brave to do proper trading in the forex market

14. The following 3 users say Thank You to ue2forex for this useful post.

Bamdee67 (01-10-2019), Gmetric (01-10-2019), malik999 (01-10-2019)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Gmetric will become famous soon enough Gmetric will become famous soon enough Gmetric's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      12 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

you are on the right side my der mate. i see a potential move to the area 1.3340. the approaching usd and cad news can delay the move and make the pair consolidate for some time. in the end the buyers will gain the upper hand.

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to Gmetric for this useful post.

Bamdee67 (01-10-2019), Unregistered (1)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

update on my usd/cad buy trade.

good evening all. my usd/cad trade remain almost at my entry point.the market has not moved much and keep doing a narrow range. i have no plans of closing the trade so i will leave it overnight and see how it goes. i am prepared to get the stop loss or take profit hit.
      Attached Images  

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Bamdee67 For This Useful Post:

Gmetric (01-11-2019)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

good afternoon great traders of the forum. hope you are making good trades and profiting.

i want to update you on my usd/cad buy trade. the trade currently floats in about 30 pips profit. hopefully it will hit my target profit soon.

wishing you all a good weekend.
      Attached Images  

20. The following 3 users say Thank You to Bamdee67 for this useful post.

Gmetric (01-11-2019), Unregistered (2)

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast