• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Hazel51214‎'s - Trading journal

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Asleep

MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      598 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,226 Times in 792 Posts

Default Re: Hazel51214‎'s - Trading journal

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel51214 View Post
      Hello guys good morning
      Hope everyone will be fine and enjoying their profitable week. But I really really feeling bad because I have been stopped out from my trades and I have got the margin call I was on the sell trades at the swiss franc but it fly's to the upsideAttachment 97906
      Hello dear, Good Morning I hope you are fine.!
      It's really sad to hear that you got margin call. Don't worry my dear you have need to do more hard work on your technical analysis done you will get positive results. As you know that USD CHF was totally in uptrend move so why you sell it.
      Anyway profit and loss is the part of this business I hope you will get good one is this week and able to do trade in the market again.
      Have a nice day.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to MajidAli for this useful post.

Hande (Today), Hazel51214 (Today)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Sad

Hande has a brilliant future Hande has a brilliant future Hande has a brilliant future Hande has a brilliant future Hande has a brilliant future Hande has a brilliant future Hande has a brilliant future Hande has a brilliant future Hande has a brilliant future Hande has a brilliant future Hande has a brilliant future Hande's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      297 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,859 Times in 400 Posts

Hello guys good morning
      Hope everyone will be fine and enjoying their profitable week. But I really really feeling bad because I have been stopped out from my trades and I have got the margin call I was on the sell trades at the swiss franc but it fly's to the upsideAttachment 97906
      Hello dear HAzel hope you will be fine so sorry dear that you have got the margin call actually it's yesterday movement was unexpected I have placed the sell order at this pair but it moves to the upside anyhow don't worried dear profit and loss is the part of this business I am also feeling little bit bad because I have also got the margin call yesterday my trades were in the good profit but I have not closed them
      Hande Trading Journal

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hande For This Useful Post:

Hazel51214 (Today)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5889 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,575 Times in 2,525 Posts

Hello guys good morning
      huh, sorry about your loss and the resulting margin call. seems like most of us have gotten a bad week as many accounts got the red alert. well, we need to be grateful to the mt5 forum and instaforex for the weekly bonus system. now we can still trade when week 3 bonus gets credited. till then, dear, resolve on how best to use the bonus funds.
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

6. Demo contests
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1436 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,739 Times in 1,548 Posts

Hello guys good morning
      Sorry for that, it is one of those things that we are facing as far as we are traders of the market, it will be over soon, another bonus will help you out when it is credited this week. Only make sure that you use it well next time that is the key to successful trading. Above all, i will be making the comment that you should not have tared selling with USDCHF when you know that we are going to have a plain vote of no deal with the UK Parliament, no matter what happens to the GBP, it will surely happen to EURUSD nad USDCHF, the effect may only be minimal in their case.

Reply to Thread
    Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5